[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfuckable/foreveralone thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: foreveralone.png (2 MB, 1292x778) Image search: [Google]
foreveralone.png
2 MB, 1292x778
Unfuckable/foreveralone thread?
>>
Most definitely not, like im sure most people here will also be. Just try to work on your confidence, shape up a bit and maybe try out a style or something, mostly for a confidence boost, but it may get you there. Might sound cliche and like a load of shit but it really is mostly confidence and positivity that attracts.
In stead of making or posting in this threads, find things that make you happy and work on yourself.
>>
File: Picture 1879.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1879.jpg
194 KB, 1280x960
yep. I've gotten laid before, but it's unlikely I ever will again, especially considering how fat and broke I am now. tried Tinder, but you really need to be Chad to get anywhere with that, so I deleted my account
>>
Fuck fat chicks.
They always want it.
>>
>>23438675
thanks for your contribution. you're certainly entitled to your opinion
>>23438692
well i was going to get really upset that you posted even though you've already had sex but it's cool. iktf about tinder- i made one a year ago and didn't get even one match. not even a bot, and i swiped right on everybody
>>
>>23438692
I didn't mean it to sound like i was agreeing you are unfuckable or forever alone. I was saying you are most certainly not so.
>>
>>23438750
I got matches, but could never seal the deal
>>23438747
nah, these days Chad prefers heavier girls, so they're pickier than ever
>>
File: profile.png (886 KB, 632x628) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
886 KB, 632x628
6 Years.
Not a single response on dating sites in 3 years either; yes with a normal run of the mill profile.
>>
For a semester I never showered and chain smoked cigarettes. That semester I had multiple girls hitting on me. You're not unfuckable if you have confidence. that shit is like cat nip to women
>>
>>23438829
just to add: I have zero jawline and im 5'9
>>
>>23438829
I'm a shut in, sociopathic, alcoholic, autistic NEET with a long history of failure at everything. confidence and social grace are things I severely lack, and have absolutely no way of getting
>>
>>23438843
>>23438829
you have succeeded in making me feel like killing myself
>>23438798
here's a response. i'm sure you've had sex though
>>
>>23438870
Why have I made you feel that way? I'm still an incel and I'm still ugly. No girls have paid attention to me this semester; I feel completely hopeless as of this moment.
>>23438847
I'm drunk on a Saturday posting on 4chan, you think I'm not an alcoholic NEET? Those experiences I had happened in the past, yet I feel suicidal tendencies and self-loathing daily. And what a coincidence, no girl has shown interest in me. My past experiences didn't make me feel give me confidence. If dumbass airheaded chad is confident why arent you? Chad is a fucking Ken doll that majors in sports medicine. In high school he was on the baseball/football team but now he's shit. If that fucking lowlife trash can feel confident, why cant you?
>>
File: gummibears.jpg (13 KB, 343x331) Image search: [Google]
gummibears.jpg
13 KB, 343x331
>>23438634
Have you ever made a post that isn't you indulging in mass amounts of self-pity and whining?

The time you spend making these threads could be spent losing weight or bettering yourself in other areas, but you prefer to do this shit all day every day instead. The reason you're foreveralone is because you don't seem to even try to improve anything and you disregard any positive things people say about you.
>>
>>23439005
because I'm even more of a lowlife than he is, obviously. I used to make excuses for myself, say I was "smart but lazy" or something, but I know it's all a crock of shit. ultimately, Chad wins because he is better than us. he's the hero of the story, or at least the main villain, whereas we are his lame bumbling sidekicks at best, and usually not even in the story at all
>>
>>23439012
i do all the time

there's no point in bettering myself. if i lose weight i'd look worse, my nose would look even more disproportionate to my face and i'd have saggy skin all over the place and my facial asymmetry would be more obvious.

sometimes there's nothing to salvage. this is what it means to be unfuckable
>>
File: 89895.png (381 KB, 490x366) Image search: [Google]
89895.png
381 KB, 490x366
I am so ugly O MY GOSH
>>
>>23439098
(srs?) This is a joke right?
>>
>>23439113
yeah just poking fun at this thread

no one is really "unfuckable" here
>>
>>23439122
funny joke
>>
>>23439126
post a picture of yourself mate im sure it's all in your head
>>
>>23439122
have you even read my posts?
maybe I'm not completely unfuckable in terms of physical appearance, but I'm not exactly handsome either, and my personality is boring at best but usually just completely repugnant
>>
>>23439130
>>23439098
Ok now I'm sure you're trolling. Still I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you if you have any advice for people like us
>>
>>23438634
oh you did. DUDE are you kidding? You're attractive wtf?

Losing weight won't hurt you a bit. You look better than I do no joke.
>>
>>23439130
i'm op dumbass
>>
>>23439139
What do you mean by advice? Just go get a girlfriend wtf
>>
>>23439137
you overestimate how much people care about personality desu

there are some girls that are even more boring than you and would want to be your girlfriend

your look like a duke from fucking medieval Europe, you're good to go man
>>
>>23438634
I've drank myself into a frenzy of crying and relfection.

Told myself I'd never get like this again..

I thought I found solace.
But, I only found the same staircase with broken boards.

I need to be happy..
and it's buried deep.

I may as well be dead.

Such a trite; Pathetic piece of shit I am.
>>
>>23439164
sick poem
>>
>>23439164
shit doesn't rhyme tho you may want to go back to the drawing board
>>
>dude be confident xDDD
This shit doesn't really work that way.
>>
>>23439199
you don't even need to be confident

boring shit personality girls that will settle for equally boring shit personality guys are everywhere and easy to find. You can literally bring your mom to supervise you in asking her out and she'll likely say yes
>>
>>23439213
actually 90% of this board is filled with said girls
>>
>>23439089
You are not so fat that you would have saggy skin all over. Aren't you like 5'8 or something? You wouldn't get loose skin unless you needed to lose like 150 lbs and you have the benefit of being a man who can put on muscle even if you did get some saggy skin.

And I know you are lying about your looks because you posted what you looked like when you weren't so overweight and smiling at least once. You looked perfectly fine and actually cute. You seriously just seem to enjoy being a sad sack throwing all these lame excuses around.
>>
>>23438798
Well, I'm not a virgin, but after 6 years some circles would consider it to be "growing back".
The worst part isn't the lack of sex, I'm not even interested in sex anymore.
If anything I wish I had someone to cuddle with and share food with and watch tv with and laugh with.
But I have PTSD [non-military] and I'm starting to develop sociopathic thoughts and I hate it.
I feel like if I had someone I could trust and share a mutual respectful and honest relationship with that my brain would heal and my life would have more purpose.

I know.
"fag".
>>
>>23439234
i'm 5'11"
>>
>>23439186
It's not supposed to.

I'm just dead inside and it's what came to me.
>>
>>23439157
no, I look like a miserable fat kike hippie
and sure, there are lots of girls uglier and less interesting than I am, but like I said standards are higher than ever. even a fat, ugly, blatantly misandrist girl can get Chads to fuck and rich betas to orbit her, so why would she bother with some broke asshat like me?
>>
>>23439239
Then you have even less chance of loose skin being such a tall dude. Just lose the weight, man. Working out regularly will also help with confidence and sometimes depression as well. Even just getting some brisk walking will do you some good.
>>
>>23439089
Weight isn't that much of problem because it's not permanent.
In high school I topped out 320lbs and I'm 5"6.
I lost it all in 3 months by walking a mile ever day and cut out all junk food and anything high in fat and cholesterol.

It's a myth that it takes a great effort to lose weight, it just takes a great self discipline.

My face is also lopsided, and I have scars (the pic I put up earlier is bleached).

Ugly isn't a problem, many women are more attracted to personality and honesty rather than looks anyway.

Don't give up. Maybe change up your clothing game; normalize then spiff up a bit.
>>
>>23438798
>>23438634
>>23438692
A fucking hairstyle and losing weight will make both of you easy 7+. Wallowing in self pity only gets you so far. No need to work out, just dont be chubby or fat. makes you look like a round ass wimp.
>>
>>23439258
it's not a very good poem if it doesn't rhyme sorry mate
>>
>>23439313
Again my dude
it's not supposed to

Haiku's.

Forgive me for not appealing to your poetic standards.
>>
>>23439213
I don't need your advice, but think about a moment and realise you are proselytising your 'b confident bro xDD' tier shit to people that are further away from being confident or charming than I am from fucking Taylor Swift's ass bareback.
>>
>>23439330
at least put in an effort to make it rhyme
>>
>>23439294
I've tried having a socially acceptable hairstyle and hated it, and I've tried all kinds of bullshit to lose weight but don't ahve the willpower to stick with any of it. if I could do something about my situation, I'd be out doing it instead of conversing with dumbfuck normies like you
>>
>>23439334
then what's the point of complaining about it then, the only solution is bettering themselves and they don't want to put in the effort.
>>
>>23439347
That's the point. Self loathing is addictive. Personally I don't care at wether my cock has been in a hole or not.
>>
>>23438634
hi depressed anon,
im glad you didnt anhero the other day (Im the one who posted that "do it faggot" vocaroo)

you might want to take baby steps to get out of the deep shitpool you are atm. get a push bike and go errand, it helps heaps to burn fat and relesase serotonine. You will feel so much better just y doing one hour or two a day.
I tried to anhero several times already, so if you want to talk, here I am for you.
>>
>>23439347
This guy is obviously a dumb cunt. He's a troll and he can't even do that right
>>
>>23439339
lord you sound bitter. being a normie makes me a dumbfuck huh. I'm genuinely trying to help mate, not being a cunt to everyone because youre jealous is step 1 to not being socially retarded.

You do not have to try any bullshit to lose weight. You should download myfitnesspal or some other calorie counter, cut at a small deficit. you wont even be hungry. in a few weeks it is routine, and in a few months youre a healthy fucker. do it for me, anon.
>>
File: 1457088567071.jpg (30 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1457088567071.jpg
30 KB, 600x398
>>23439122
Actually anon I am unfuckable and the proof is in the pudding, I've never seen a vagina in real life. I am by definition unfuckable because I've never fucked/been fucked by anybody.
Don't make fun of us anon just because you have no problems getting laid.

I've gotten compliments before and I appreciate that but it's one thing saying somebody looks OK and you would fuck them but it's something else entirely putting your money where your mouth is, so it's one thing saying to someone "you're attractive not unfuckable" but literally they are unfuckable.

I'm in a bad mood any ways I don't mean to rant, I was drinking a little in public last night and saw a cute girl, everyone at bar seemed happier and fit in more than me and it made me feel kind of sad and like an outsider, hence this thread, it's where I do fit in. I always feel in a bad mood when I drink at bars at night.
>>
>>23439339
>said the normie that's been laid before

FUCK OFF SAMSON...BETTER YET...STAY HERE...STAY OFF MY R9K FAGGOT ASS NORMALSHIT.
>>
>>23439401
I've never sucked a dick but that doesn't mean im undicksuckable, it just means i've never sucked a dick
>>
>>23439339
you are addicted to the internet, and at the very verge of alcoholism.

pack your gags and leave your town, get yourself a job somewhere were you know literally no-one. I have done it a few times when I get really fucked up, and it works for me. New country, new people, new everything. It helps.
>>
>>23439401
i like you anon, thanks for the strong contribution
>>23439361
hahaha thanks anon i appreciate it.

unfortunately i have given up, the shitpool has consumed me
>>
>>23439401
I'm in this stage right now. There is one girl that's interested but every other time I've gotten to this stage I fuck up. I can't see the light anymore. More importantly, I can't even remember what the light looks like. Also: You shouldn't discount yourself; you are quite handsome
>>
>>23439412
If everyone in your generation has sucked dick and you're the only one in 40 miles or so amongst your peers who never sucked dick then it means you probably will never suck dick.
>>
>>23439455
but you're also probably the only one that spends so much time on /soc/ and 4chan in general. Those other guys spend the same amount of time bettering themselves and getting gf's.
>>
>>23439422
you havent given up because you are still alive.

as much as I despise humanity, and women (not that Im gaylord, just cant find any woman that is not a filthy and sketchy whore), I am learning to live, and function with very restricted human interaction.
I think you are actually in a very noce spot, because you dont give a fuck, which means that you can try anything, no matter how wacky it sounds.
I tell you the same as Samson: leave your town and start a new life somewhere else. free yourself from family and college assholes, leave all behind, go where no-one can judge you for your past. It always worked for me.
>>
>>23439409
r9k is not yours, you fuck off. as soon as the faggot mods unban me from there, I will be back, reveling in the butthurt of legion cuck "robots" like you
>>23439418
>>23439368
again, if I could do that, I wouldn't be here. fuck off with your shitty ass Chadvice, I hear it a billion fucking times and I am so goddamn sick of it. you don't actually care one bit about what happens to me, you just want to share your dubious anecdotes so you can feel superior. go fucking get AIDS from some whore and die
>>
>>23439452
It's just a shame I can't find a single person who thinks I'm handsome where I live though, it's some other kind of guy. I guess aesthetics and ideas of beauty are different in every town. It makes me wonder, had I been born in a different town, a different country, a different continent how different things might have been. Of course had I been born elsewhere I prob wouldn't be me.
>>
>>23439459
Exactly, a fit body and positive mind set will only get you so far. You have to actually go out and interact with real people
>>
>>23439474
fuck. if it helps, im a virgin (by choice) too, not even close to a chad. I'm just confident in my self because seeing my body response to stimuli made me feel like a god.
>>
>>23439474
You're a filthy fat sack of shit I hope you die in front of your parents you tubby piece of shit. I'd personally fly out to your shitty town and kill you myself but that would be giving you what you want fatman. Thank god the mods banned you faggot, you deserve it along with an excruciatingly painful death you worthless fuck. /r9k/ will always be mine and I look forward to the day some robot posts a thread about your death you hairy obese Jack Black looking faggot. It's amazing that you even managed to get laid when you're fucking hideous and your body is shaped like a bag of dirty laundry bitch.
>>
>>23439478
Yeah, I think about this sometimes as well. All of your collected experiences have lead to this point. You shouldn't think about things you can't change. You experiences made you who you are. And trust me, you don't know if any girls think your handsome or not. I've hung out with girls that I thought hated me, but it turned out they thought I was "cute." Elliot Rodger was handsome and rich, but he died a virgin. I think you're assuming that girls don't find you attractive. You need to let them make that decision for themselves.
>>
>>23439495
>confident in my self
you are Chad, virgin or not. thus, your condescending bullshit is utterly worthless to me
>>
>>23439474
I hace assfucked asian whores, bareback. But for some reason AIDS doesn't want me.
Also, feeling superior itt is not my goal. I am probably as deranged as you. It is just that I learnt to deal with it, while you seem to enjoy yourself barrelrolling on your own feces.
>>
>>23439502
stay mad you cuck tier legion faggot. cunts like you reporting everyone who hurts your precious feelings are what has made /r9k/ shit. I only keep returning because someone has to remind you cucks of that, and to laugh at your cringeworthy failures. I may be a total fuckup by most people's standards, but compared to you underage Wizardchan imports I'm a fucking god. remember that while you fap to drawings and cry into your body pillow tonight
>>
>>23439531
>fap to drawings
there is nothing wrong with that, sailor
r34 is best rule
>>
>>23439531
I stopped reading after the first sentence. You've become what you've hated fatman, an absolute fucking normie. So much so you've resorted to spending all your time on /soc/ making shitty foreveralone and drinking threads trying to lure whores into your favor. Yet nobody still wants your fat misshapen ass or your tiny little dick. How about you just fuck off to reddit for good now or kill yourself once your shit tier liquor wears off seeing as how you're not even worth the plane ticket to go and kill?

>>23439545
>fapping to drawings
You're a degenerate, but at least you're nowhere near as bad as this fat piece of shit.
>>
>>23439545
true, but when it's all you do all day like this cuck >>23439562 , it's a big problem
>>
Jesus this thread went from interesting to boring real quick
>>
>>23439573
I thought it went from pathetic to hilarious.
>>
>>23439573
it is all this little cunt's fault: >>23439562
>>
>>23439597
yeah>>23439562
this guy is a loser to a degree I've never seen. I mean really? Insulting people on /soc/? If you're so superior to everyone why are you here? You literally come here to troll people who already feel like shit. I'm at least trying to communicate with other people like a normal human being. This guy just wants to be a dick to people that already feel like shit
>>
>>23439597
>>23439633
he's a legion cuck from Wizardchan. they are utterly incapable of having any kind of fun, so their only purpose in life is to ruin things for other people
>>
>>23439633
>caring this much what other idiots say on 4chan
You shouldn't probably be here as well then.
>>
>>23439640
i see. At least i troll your drinking threads, everytime, call you Samsung and I am making a gif of your decaying face over the years of hard drinking. Just for fun, nothing personal.
>>
>>23439648
exactly. neither of us takes this too seriously, whereas cucks like him are so autistic about this shithole, they make even Chris Chan seem neurotypical
>>
File: deer.jpg (187 KB, 1126x692) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
187 KB, 1126x692
I know I'm going to get a shitload of hate purely for being female. And yeah I probably could find someone to just fuck me, but why would I want that.. almost 25 and never had a boyfriend or anything. Getting a bit lonely now.
>>
>>23440374
I'd put my dick in
>>
>>23440374
Post some contact info
>>
>>23440402
I don't really see much point in adding anyone from here. I'm bad enough at maintaining conversations with people I actually know. I've tried to talk to guys (even online) but i can't and its not about to change
>>23440386
cool. I'm quite a bit pickier than someone who'd feel the need to post that sort of comment but okay..
>>
>>23440410
Things aren't going to improve if you don't practice.
>>
>>23440421
perhaps not, but I don't really see the point. and I know I'm not going to bother
>>
>>23438692
arent you on youtube? also you're pretty cute
>>
File: IMG_20151231_021322_1.jpg (258 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_021322_1.jpg
258 KB, 1440x2560
>>23440374
I'd wife it, then again I'm also super lonely and desperate
>>
>>23440524
you're also really charming.

not.
>>
>>23440529
Thanks broo
>>
>>23440374
im 44. your perfect for an older guy. find a decent looking one with money. be nice to him and he will fall head over heels and treat you like a princess. long as your not stingy with the pussy bet he would love you forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x750
>>23440374
My mum said that if i would lose weight id be able to find a boyfriend...I guess she lied. You are cute but this world sucks ;___;
>>23438747
untrue and I can confirm :^)
>>
>>23440549
I.. think I'd prefer someone my own age to grow old with if at all possible. not my thing
>>
>>23440374
You won't get a shit load of hate, just attention. The good and the bad.
>>
File: 1447809362065.gif (2 MB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
1447809362065.gif
2 MB, 300x208
>>23440374
im a photographer and im willing to bet you have a better photo then the one you posted. if not , then i genuinely i see some potential in you. with a nice dress , hair stylist and makeup you could indeed find a partner. Im betting its more or a nervous social issue. you look fine to me. in fact you look better then fine the more i look at your image.
>>
>>23440569
I've done this before. I know there's a lot of r9k types who'll refuse to believe I'm foreveralone
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 960x960
Over a year since laid
>>
File: r8.jpg (276 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
276 KB, 1000x562
>>23440374
i dont see whats wrong with you,girl.
do you have a 1/10 personality? or you dress like shit/are nasty as fuck...i dont know.
>>
>>23438692
>>23439098
>>23439401
>>23440374
>>23440524
8/10 would give you all the ol lickeroo
>>
>>23440529
>>23440374
this is why we don't like women (at least, ones who aren't seriously disfigured or something) posting in these threads. you post here for attention, yet complain and denigrate people when you get it. and often, when you say you're not looking for sex, what you actually mean is not with the guys in this thread. if you're looking for a Chad bf, try one of the countless dating sites where they will compete for your attention and leave those of us who don't have that option alone
>>23440503
yeah, but my videos suck. and thank you
>>
File: mexigaze.jpg (6 KB, 199x141) Image search: [Google]
mexigaze.jpg
6 KB, 199x141
Im hyper critical of people and when I findout something about them I strongly disagree with or dislike I tend to ignore them. The only women that show interest in me are slutty and retarded.
>>
File: meh.png (414 KB, 446x526) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
414 KB, 446x526
Oh, this is 5evaralone meh, btw
>>
>>23441267
and there we go.. r9k. that wasn't attention that was someone saying they were desperate enough to have me.

as for the chad thing.. well, all the guys i've ever been interested have been pretty ugly by most standards. a couple were fat too.

I'm looking for someone who is maybe equal in terms of looks who could love me and I could start a life with. If I wanted a "chad" to fuck me then I could get that any time. I know that, but to be used for someone else's own pleasure. someone who doesn't give a shit about me? no thanks
>>
>>23441299
again, you can find that on a dating site skewed in your favor, just be actually interesting in your profile. I suspect though, that you are not at all interesting, which is probably why you don't have a bf. if you want guys who view you as more than just a fuckhole, you have to be more than a fuckhole. too many women these days forget this
>>
>>23441299
You can get plenty of 4-6/10s up to put you on a pedestal etc, share life with and romance the fuck out of you.
Any foreveralone would be loyal and genuine to a 5/10 like you. Plus, if you have social anxiety and are bad at talking it would make them feel so much better at their own inabilities.
I guess you are plain lazy or have been looking among the wrong crews. Anyway, welcome to the club.
>>
>>23441317
I'm going to but in and say it goes both ways, man. If I put myself out there and met a bunch of girls and talked to them, there's a good chance I'd have or have had a gf. I just have little self esteem and a crippling fear of rejection.

It IS, however, the fault of culture to a degree. Men are expected to make the first moves. Unless you are 9/10 Chaddius Thunderloins, you, as a guy, have to make the first move. And that's why females are more privileged in the dating world.
>>
>>23441299
ay want to be my gf
>>
File: 20160305_211739.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160305_211739.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1280x960
Never getting laid
>>
>>23441336
shit, I get rated 7/10 on here and I'd take her out on a date
>>
>>23441336
this is true

she's pretty basic, 5/10 is about right. I'm not at all surprised she's single.
>>
>>23441383
7/10 on here means 4-5/10 irl, buddy
Also, if you take her out on a date it would be all awkward silences, sweaty hands, avoiding eye contact and a great relef for both once you decide to stop trying and go back to the pleasant company of your laptops lol
>>
>>23441406
>7/10 on here means 4-5/10 irl, buddy
elaborate
>>
>>23441398
I live in a small area, not a lot of people my own age left and the ones that are/ in relationships or bullied me in high school so I wouldn't fucking touch them. mind you it probably goes both ways. the problem I find with "foreveralone" males is pretty evident in this thread/ and I'm not sorry I don't want that bullshit. I may be unattractive, and somewhat socially awkward but I at least have my shit together.
>>
>>23441416
you don't tho. you're posting here for compliments and when you don't get them you write out an essay plz kid get real
>>
>>23441406
doesn't really sound like me desu. But I don't want that from a date..
>>
>>23441413
Id say it means people here have lower standards or are trying to flatter you
>>
>>23441423
He doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm a bit jittery at first but I can talk to people

He must think this is r9k
>>
>>23441416
see >>23441317
"having your shit together" doesn't make you interesting. you might get guys who want a meal ticket with that, but judging by your post that's not what you're looking for
>>
Forever alone because men think I'm crazy
>>
>>23441413
Nothing to elaborate. we all know how it works in the rate threads. People rates high because they want high rates back. Plus they rate pics, not the real person. When you rate someone online based on his/her pictures. You must be aware that the real thing will always be even worst than the worst pic such person attached to his/her profile. In /soc/ this fact becomes even more blatant.
>>
>>23441433
Oh let me just list my interests and hobbies. I have no idea how you can form any type of judgement of whether I'm "interesting" or not from this, but hey..

all I'm saying is I don't want chad, but nor do I want some robot loser who seems to think women owe him something for being such a nice guy
>>
>>23441441
I think you're cute but that you spend entirely too much effort into making people think you don't care about their opinions
>>
>>23441441
>because men think I'm crazy
Jee, I wonder why
>>
>>23441441
wow u cute as fk want to be my gf
>>
>>23441452
Yeah, the whole desperate "zany and eccentric" thing comes off as just cringeworthy
>>
>>23441460
yeah right that's attractive on an attractive girl
>>
>>23441445
please do. if you're looking for a serious relationship, you need to have something to talk about and bond over, otherwise your dates will go like this >>23441406
and most men don't want some woman who thinks we owe her something simply because she exists.
>>
>>23441441
I would gladly make u my gf
>>
>>23441460
I think it's cute, and that it would be all kinds of fun in bed. But that's me...
>>
>>23438634
hey, there's someone out there for everyone. multiple people for everyone. and there are some ugly guys out there - and you, my friend, are definitely not one of them. i'm guessing you don't have much confidence because you haven't had recent success in the dating department, and you're a bit overweight, but you know what? fuck that. you don't need confidence to get girls to like you. sure, it helps, but i know plenty guys who are average looking and have a lot of confidence but they're fucking dickheads and i'd never touch them.

you're cute. you definitely have some potential. all you need is to be nice to girls, not creepy-nice; just polite and funny and good-natured. you're definitely not unfuckable.
>>
>>23441441
You are not nuts, you just take wrong choices.

>>23441416
Then you should fuck off from that crippling evironment.If you really want to have someone which is worth it, ofc.
>>
>>23441468
I'm not looking for a serious relationship from this thread lol? way to state the obvious though.
okay cool. Not me though, but I see a bit of the "nice guy" mentality in this thread which is why I'm saying
>>
>>23441474
>there's someone out there for everyone

W R O N G
>>
>>23441460
it depends, if she is genuinely different, it can be a lot of fun. usually though, it's all sizzle but no steak
>>
>>23441487
there really is. i've seen some miracles in my time, people who I thought were unfuckable and ended up in really happy relationships. everyone has potential
>>
>>23441480
Nah I am a little loopy. Totally cool tho I dig it.
>>
>>23441458
Oooo baby
>>
>>23441511
Are you 16?
In that case, pls leave.
>>23441495
Ah, ok.
>>
>>23441536
I dont look it but I'm actually 22
>>
>>23441545
Loopy girls are best relationships I ever had.
As they don't fit anywhere (same as me), we can enjoy ourselves with no annoying interaction with normies. Eventually it is all about being locked up and having sex 24/7, plus some substance abuse, champagne for breakfast, being naked all day, endless massage sessions etc
U wanna give it a go?
>>
>>23441536
i'm 20. my brother thought he was unfuckable and he just celebrated his 1 year anniversary with the most awesome girl. i've seen plenty of unlikely shit happen in the 2 years i've been at university
>>
>>23441583
It doesn't happen like that in this 7th ring of hell called /soc/, I believe.
>>
>>23441582
Im in Australia, its 7am here and I'm having Jack Daniels for breakfast. Preeeetty spot on
>>
>>23441601
>Australia

I'm in New Zealand. Its 10 am here and I am having my third can of foster's.

LOL
>>
File: delet_this.png (541 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
delet_this.png
541 KB, 640x480
rip
>>
File: 1453707123205.jpg (132 KB, 908x1007) Image search: [Google]
1453707123205.jpg
132 KB, 908x1007
I have a feeling I'm never going to meet anybody.

Being alone isn't that bad when you consider that your ideal SO probably doesn't come close to existing. Look up infidelity statistics desu.
>>
>>23441857
what is your ideal SO, out of interest?
>>
>>23441868
somebody very loyal and honest

I don't care that much about the way people look. I just try to do the right thing even if it puts me in a bad place or doesn't feel good for me, and it feels like finding a girl like that is even harder than getting a 10/10.
>>
File: 2016-03-02 17.07.49.jpg (114 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 17.07.49.jpg
114 KB, 960x1280
No V for me until I lose the fucking weight. I think I'm getting there until this summer, but I have a feeling that I'll still be alone because I'm so fucking cynical and negative.

>>23441708

At least you're tall m8

>tfw 1.78 manlet
>>
File: Snapchat-4892824053207676175.jpg (810 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4892824053207676175.jpg
810 KB, 1440x2560
I lost 65 pounds just to find out I'm still unfuckable by most grills
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 567x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 567x674
>>23441973
Don't fall for the manlet meme, I'm 6'2 and I lift.

Still a /virgin/
>>
>>23442228
howww. you are hitlers wet dream mate.
>>
File: ugly.png (1 MB, 558x1321) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
1 MB, 558x1321
60lbs lighter than this image but its one of the only full body ones in existence
>unfuckable
don't even care sex drive is nil and have no desire to reproduce, i just don't want to be alone for the rest of my pathetic existence

oh yeah i'm also broke, in the middle of nowhere and i have gender dysphoria and have wanted to be a girl since i was 6 but i don't have the least bit of androgyny, money or support to transition so i'll probably just keep working my full time 50 cents above minimum wage job and talk to my cat at night for the next few years until he dies
then i'll probably consider suicide
>>
>>23442275
that's the most depressing comment i've ever read, i don't even know what to say but i hope things look up for you man. do you see a therapist? if not you should, and you should do something about that negative thinking, because no wonder you feel like shit if those kind of thoughts are going round in your head all the time. that sounds super patronising but it's true. i really do hope things get sorted out for you buddy
>>
File: IMG_20160224_201450.jpg (277 KB, 1512x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_201450.jpg
277 KB, 1512x1512
Im almost positive ill never meet anyone
Just a fat gay guy who will be lonely forever desu
>>23438634
>>23438692
>>23438798
>>23439098
>>23439401
>>23440524
>>23440999
>>23441293
>>23441378
>>23441380
>>23441708
>>23441857
>>23441973
>>23442056
>>23442228
>>23442275
I would fuck all of you thought
>>
File: 20160210_073515.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160210_073515.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
who /lookslikea16yearoldforever/ here
>>
>>23441441
batshit crazy is a turn on
until you start doing shit like poking holes in condoms or trying to legally steal a mans money
>>
>>23442328
I'm crazy but not crazy enough to poke holes in condoms haha
>>
>>23442310
this is a pretty homoerotic photo man
>>
>>23442355
yeah I'm used to it
>>
File: gbgbgbg.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gbgbgbg.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
25 years old virgin reporting in.
>>
>>23442300
haven't in a few years, not professionally anyway
didn't turn out too well since it's a small majority catholic conservative town and i was too afraid to tell the guy "yeah i'm agnostic, pansexual and want to be a fucking girl"

my best (and really only) friend is a psych major and he's tried to help me where he can but obviously he's bias towards me as my friend but even he's said he resents my practical dependence on him so

>>23442309
aw thanks guy
you're cute, but my fucked up head and your orientation don't align so that's too bad

>>23442310
i would kill for a face that smooth and clear anon you're precious
>>
>>23441441
You do look like a crazy ass bitch. Are you the good kind of crazy?
>>
I'm was ugly at high school, boys were really mean and cruel for me ;-; Now i'm average but I still consider myself as awfull. Also partly foreveralone since I had only one bf. But it's my fault. I'm really werid, when someone gives me attention i started to think "lol, whats wrong with him? probably he is womenizer who only want sex".
I also have rather high iq so I piss off everyone who are most stupid that me. But it's hard to see it here cause my english sucks.

Will "rate" others in sec
>>
>>23442468
>top percentile
>low sex drive
>fluent in a few languages

And all I'm going to do about it is get drunk. Good luck m8
>>
>>23442468
>I was ugly
>was
lol
>>
>>23442391
You are cute <3 7,5
>>23442228
You too :3 7,5
>>23441857
You will. Just smile 7
>>23441708
>>23441441
Maybe crazy but 9,5/10 (no hominem)
>>23441380
>>23441293
>>23440999
>>23440374
8-9
>>23439401
>>23438798

Rest of you is average, nobody itt is ugly
>>
>>23442468
Can't wait to get "rated" from a girl who thinks she's on a pedestal.
>>
File: 4.jpg (39 KB, 699x537) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39 KB, 699x537
>>23438634
reporting in
>>
>>23438747
Fat fem anon here, can confirm this is true. I'm always did lel
>>
>>23442496
I think that now i'm 5/10
Sorry if not
>>
>>23442516
lel try -5/10
>>
>>23442468
You need to hang out with other smart people, like me for example
>>
>>23442505
I don't think that. Maybe i write it quite mean because of language problems.
I don't judging others in general. I just want to have smarter bf than me.
>>
>>23442504
I don't think I've ever been called cute by somebody. Apparently losing weight is not a meme.
>>
>>23442468
being attractive doesn't matter much

meeting a girl you get along with who doesn't think you're not good enough for her is really hard
>>
>>23442516
I think you are the 7 and I am the 5. Thanks anyway.
>>23442309
Lol, thanks I guess
>>23441973
Dude that's a meme.
>>
>>23442398
it's really not that clean
my camera just kinda automatically edited me
>>
>>23442343
PERF
>>
>>23442570
>Dude that's a meme.

It reduces your chances highly m8, not saying it alone will make it good but if you put two guys together with same personality etc. they will always choose the taller one.
>>
>>23442343
That wouln't be crazy. That'd be just plain whore bitch. Crazy is way better than that obvly.
>>
>>23442504
>reminder that if you're ignored and you're op, and then the blanket term "average" is thrown at you, when you're literally op, you're unfuckably ugly

i already had enough confirmation beforehand but i mean the evidence is all over the place
>>
>>23438634
Do us all a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>23441191
Mmm that you?
>>
File: wLD4Z9b.jpg (304 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
wLD4Z9b.jpg
304 KB, 1440x2560
got a babyface
>>
>>23442729
You seem to actually enjoy your disgrace, and that attitute won't never help you to get your lard ass out from your crippling depression. Please, don't follow that path.
>>23443246
no u
>>23443438
Best looking dood itt. Just a young man with lots of potential. Nothing to worry about, bro.
>>
File: 1457133443439.jpg (116 KB, 584x778) Image search: [Google]
1457133443439.jpg
116 KB, 584x778
>>23441583
>tfw 3 years at university and still a virgo
>>
File: IMG_20160305_184439011.jpg (122 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_184439011.jpg
122 KB, 480x640
No clue what I'm doing wrong heh
>>
>>23443670
taking photos in the dark from under your face
>>
File: Cesareborgia.jpg (1 MB, 1612x1966) Image search: [Google]
Cesareborgia.jpg
1 MB, 1612x1966
>>23438692
I would fuck you if you lost some weight and went trap mode ... I think

>>23440374
I'd fuck you and cuddle with you for 2 hours.
Deal?

>>23441441
I really dont like twintails, please dont do that,
try a weaker lipstick and drop the glasses

from what I can see you are qt as fugg

>>23442310
If you could look a bit more feminine, maybe I would

>>23442391
would do if you can pull of emoboy look

>>23443438
I would fuck your boypussy, you are cute as fuck.
>>
>>23443438
You're cute

>>23443661
You're pretty good looking. Like a 7.5 wow
>>
Here's a curveball for you faggots.
I'm 26, friendless, virgin, male, good looking, 150 pds, 6'1.

Dating sounds like a horrific waste of time. Way to buy into the social programming that says you're worthless unless you can show someone off. Yall need to embrace your solitude and learn how to be happy by yourself. Otherwise you won't be able to be happy with other people. You will "need them" in order to be happy, and nobody wants to feel responsible for other people's happiness, that's an incredible burden and it is not the basis of friendship or love. It's the basis of fear, fear of loneliness. Friendship shouldn't be based on fear. So stop getting sad that your dick has never been sucked or that you don't have any friends. You need to get interested in something and go crazy with it. If you're like me there's zero people in your life so you have all the time in the world to do it.
>>
>>23443697
kek
>>
File: Sup.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Sup.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>
>>23440374
You're pretty attractive, just get out there and mingle, guaranteed it won't take long
>>
>>23443803
>Dating sounds like a horrific waste of time.
I've had really bad experiences with it. I don't see how there's any way dating can be enjoyable for a guy unless he's really pushy and doesn't really care about people's boundaries. I might get along amazingly with a girl but then I'm worried I won't be impressing her or something will fuck up on the date and she'll move on. And that has happened. We're in our early 20s and nobody gives a shit about finding a soulmate yet so if I don't show her the most amazing time, she's off to the next one.

That really makes it seem like a horrific waste of time.
>>
>>23443836
pretty eyeballs
>>23443886
its better to invest time in something creative. I think its more genuine to meet people through doing the thing you love
>>
I feel like the most unloveable person ever im kinda fit have pretty ppl around me and am still a virgin i totally blame pot never even made a move or respond to some drunk girl just to fuck and i have a good looking face and body isnt there a way to just find someone thats like a friend with benefits to get startet without so much pressure for being late almost 20 y/o now feelsbadman
>>
File: 2016-02-07-202844.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07-202844.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
tfw uguu
>>
>>23444160
wanna exchange skype/kik?

you are not ugly
>>
File: pictureofme.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pictureofme.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
its me fuck my life . Cant get anyone , and i dont want sex just someone to love and share life with. Probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>23445662
Fellow big guy here. Make girls laugh, make them feel safe, make them cum. And have the confidence to push yourself to do all three

Girls who like chubby or even big guys are out there
>>
>>23445676
thx for the advice . Worst part is that im a transgender fucking freak , so i guess il have to hide that my whole life , thanks eastern europe. I dont care so much about sex , i have only had bad experiences with it myself , got raped when i was younger . I just hope can find some love , as in actual romanical emotional pure whatever you call it love. How do you manage to go outside? I always get fucking nervous and ashamed of my fatness , and then i get reminded how i suck at everything else and just stay inside and cry another day.
>>
File: 2016-03-05-02-54-19-409.jpg (314 KB, 766x1442) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05-02-54-19-409.jpg
314 KB, 766x1442
Eh
>>
>>23445680
I would pound your boypussy, qt
>>
File: 199999999.jpg (270 KB, 1023x1118) Image search: [Google]
199999999.jpg
270 KB, 1023x1118
>go to club
>women absolutely hate me
>lesbians invite me over and lose interest when im straight
>men hit on me
>also lift and had more manly stubble at the time too

It's hopeless, I just repel women.
>>
File: IMG_20160228_165541~2.jpg (259 KB, 1016x1899) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_165541~2.jpg
259 KB, 1016x1899
I can't even get a job.
>>
>>23440374
You're physically lovely, and your facial expression shows some thought behind it. That in itself can seem off-putting when the stereotypical image is either a stupid looking shy selfie or a huge plastic looking grin. I think just the fact that you don't want a quick fuck intimidates some guys. Usually the basic image of female (or male for that matter) is to be manipulated/manipulative whether you realize it or not and end up with some partner, be it for purely sexual experiences or not. It could always have to do with where you are? I don't know enough to really judge accurately but hey, I gave it a try. Don't give up a fuck over some asshat though, you're doing a fine job waiting, even if it is lonely at times.

Haha, I just read forward before I hit post to see what you replied with to others. Seems like you suffer from a case of being sane and normal. When you choose to not play the fun and momentarily exhilarating relationship game with people they get pissed because you ruin their game. Of course on here the posts are all hookup bait, but hopefully you know what I mean. As a young attractive guy in a populated area who can't find anyone I'd want to date and much less share a physical or dare I say spiritual bond with, I think I may know how you feel.
>>
>>23445689
>>23445680

cute faces, would Fuck
>>
Girls prolly dont want to fuck you people because you are all whiners, scared fucking whiners. I would fuck every one of you.
>>
>>23446635
Save that bullshit for facebook.
>>
>>23441441
you do come off as the crazy one night stand kind of girl
>>
>>23445679
Tough words but there the truth. Just stop being a bitch. I am a fat fuck sitting at 6' 350, fucking lost the genetic lottery all around when it comes to the looks department but at the end of the day you just got to do you. Embrace the negatives and own them. Say yea I am a fat son of a bitch but you know what I don't give a fuck and if you do fuck off. The secret to being happy in this life is just to do it. The woe is me I am so sad and lonely attitude will just segregate you even more from other people. A lover will not make you happy if you are not capable of being happy by yourself.
>>
>>23445773
That might not be an issue of "not looking good" in that case, though. How's that personality?
>>
It's getting really old op
>>
>>23443836
Do you own a trenchcoat?
>>
>>23441441
S∩ ǝɥʇ ui ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɥsiʍ I
>>
File: IMG_20160305_140450782.jpg (905 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_140450782.jpg
905 KB, 1080x1920
I attach too easily and it makes things really hard, been in a relationship and laid before just doubt it'll happen again :p
>>
>>23450606
No offense, but you look like a "refugees welcome" cuck who calls himself a feminist in hopes of attracting women.
>>
File: IMG_20160307_162049.jpg (531 KB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_162049.jpg
531 KB, 1920x2592
>>
>>23441708
You're hot, where you from?
>>
Early 30's, no friends, no personality, no one likes me, never been laid.

I don't desire sex anymore, I simply want someone I can connect with, and hold.
>>
>>23451888
No offense taken, I actually haven't heard that one before
>>
>>23451966
Australia
Thanks btw
>>
File: thereasonwhyyoureunfuckable.jpg (187 KB, 1126x692) Image search: [Google]
thereasonwhyyoureunfuckable.jpg
187 KB, 1126x692
>>23440374
maybe if you had better taste you wouldn't be so lonely
>>
File: endthisnow.jpg (362 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
endthisnow.jpg
362 KB, 1200x1600
Don't forget, they will never judge you, no matter what you do or look like.

For less than 200 bucks on e-bay.
>>
>>23452831
So I collect my little ponies. Have done since I was little. got over 300. Mostly vintage but I still find the new ones cute. what's it to you. I'm not going to hate the whole thing just because a shitty subculture has blown up around it recently.
>>
File: tastytyrone3.jpg (28 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
tastytyrone3.jpg
28 KB, 338x500
>>23441299
Don't worry, Tasty Tyrone is here for you!
>>
>>23452852
are you biologically female?
>>
>>23452966
are you an utter cunt?
>>
Just kill me
>>
>>23452996
I put all of my skill points into trap detection
>>
>>23453020
hello anita

do you live in the midwestern US and do you want to be my qt orange duckface gf?
>>
>>23453038
I don't even live in US
>>
>>23453030
well, you're not very good I can tell you. it's just fucking rude
>>
>>23453056
sorry
>>
>>23453020
>>23453052
if you delete your photos then nobody can tell you how pretty you look : D))
>>
>>23453093
You told me that I look like Anita so now I just wanna hide and cry;-;
>>
File: Snapshot_20160307_1.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160307_1.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Permavirgin here.
>>
>>23453113
anita is old and crusty and you're young and cute

>>23453120
did you see a ghost?
>>
File: kek.jpg (36 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
36 KB, 413x395
>>23453120
>le goofy nu-male face xDDD
>>
File: 7Xzkm5A5.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7Xzkm5A5.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Only had sex with 3 girls. Haven't had anything in 9 months. Not sure what my issue is...
>>
>>23454169
t. normie

try not having sex for 22 years
>>
File: Photo on 2010-04-08 at 20.50.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2010-04-08 at 20.50.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>23454169
lol fuck you

>I haven't had sex in 8 months what's wrong with me

From my understanding the majority of people I know who aren't in relationships aren't constantly having sex. This seems totally normal.

Some of us(like me) in these threads have never had sex or had anyone even express any interest at all and can't even get women to speak to us to begin with.
>>
>>23454169
>only had sex with 3 girls
>ONLY
fuck out of here normie
>>
I mean shit I just had sex for the first time a week ago and I had to pay for it and I'm about to turn 28
>>
>>23454303
>>23454379
damn dude, IMO you look normal too but what do I know
>>
>>23454389
Yeah I mean I think I look fine too but I've never had any find me attractive and people would tell me to just go for someone who actually likes me

The problem there is I can't get women outside of the internet to speak to me at all to begin with. And I've only been told I'm "ugly as fuck" or "not conventionally attractive" by women. Nothing positive ever so maybe I'm screwed I guess

I'm also autistic and bipolar. I've been in therapy nearly my entire life and things haven't gotten easier. But then again plenty of people with mental health problems manage so I don't see why that should stop me. But this is probably going to make it nearly impossible because people tell me all the time I have no emotional intelligence and very poor social skills(even though I work with someone on this)

People always tell me it's about confidence and that I need to be more confident but I feel completely confident in myself and have no idea what things aren't working out. On the flip side some of the most insecure guys I've met in my life(and heard other girls say they think are insecure too) have been with more women thatn anyone else I know.

So clearly confidence doesn't actually matter.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (199 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
199 KB, 956x960
>tfw indian

What do you guys think?
>>
>>23454795
average

>>23454303
do you have a differnet photo?
otherwise average
>>
>>23454422
Social skills clearly do matter though.
>>
>>23454828
Where's your pic?
>>
>>23454833
>>23443661

Also imo >>23454303
is above average, nice jaw and general symmetry/features, he just needs a haircut
>>
File: 20160307_212318.jpg (886 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160307_212318.jpg
886 KB, 1944x2592
heyo
>>
You're all way hotter than me and I got laid like 2 weeks ago, and frequently
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.