[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone want a free friend? i can change my sleep schedule to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: anitamumkey.png (77 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
anitamumkey.png
77 KB, 1600x900
anyone want a free friend?

i can change my sleep schedule to yours whatever timezone

im a very good listener, but i can also keep a conversation going if you lack in that area

i have the funds to buy any game you wish to play

given the time(a day or 2) i can research any tops you are interested in and be able discuss with you said topic well enough to keep you engaged

i'm offering my services as a free friend

i've got skype steam kik and email

all with the name mikenopa

my email is with yahoo
>>
>>23435000
Nice trips. I feel like I should be your friend just for that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-08-43.jpg (139 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-08-43.jpg
139 KB, 480x800
Is this real bait or is this just fantasy
Caught in a friendless world
I'm pissed off at reality.

Open your eyes
Look up at the bar, and see
I'm giving you my kik code, I need some company.
Because I'm easy come easy go
Little high, sometimes not
Anywhere this chats goes doesn't really matter to me.
>>
>>23435026
I'm a man that hates himself so much that he is willing to punish himself by consuming mindless dribble and placating someone (or the opposite if that's the kinda friend you want me to be) while hating the whole experience.
>>
>>23435037
So you'll just be pretending to be a friend the whole time?
>>
File: giphy.gif (139 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
139 KB, 500x296
>>23435037
Let's talk about something that doesn't make your wrists run red then, shall we?
>>
>>23435045
I can pretend to be your enemy if you wish.
>>23435054
My wrists are dry.
>>
>>23435057
Neither of those options sound very appealing. False relationships usually just leave both parties feeling pretty empty.
>>
>>23435057
>I can pretend to be your enemy if you wish.
Why would anyone want that?
>My wrists are dry.
Good. :)
>>
>>23435062
Trust me, I can pretty genuine. If you can't get this initial part out of your head, then I guess this just isn't for you.
>>
>>23435065
So your reasoning is based on self loathing? I'm just curious about this now.
>>
>>23435078
What reasoning? My reasoning for why I can be a good friend?
I justify saying that because over the years I have noticed qualities in myself that help people feel connections that they don't always get from others.
I'm a dime a dozen, it just happens to be this is the dime in front of you right now.
I'll give you a more intimate platonic relationship than most.
>>
>>23435087
Would you come across to funeral with me if needed? Is there a limit to what you'd be willing to do?
>>
>>23435098
Think of me as one of those chatterbots that is just a bit more intelligent.
>>
>>23435104
Then why do you subject yourself to social interaction if you feel nothing for it...Just seems a bit silly.
>>
>>23435106
I'm donating my time.
My idea was I already donate my blood, why not help lonely people as well.
If you don't want something like this, don't force yourself.
I'm looking for people who need this, not just those who are flirting with the idea.
>>
>>23435138
Are you lonely yourself?
>>
>>23435138
I think I have a clearer understanding of what you're doing. I hope you're truly able to help someone who needs this.
>>
>>23435147
I hope so too.
>>23435146
I have good friends that I connect with. I've been lonely before, so I know how that can feel.
>>
I can hook it up so we watch your favorite movies, or I can force you to watch stuff you don't like.
I'm VERY adaptable.
>>
~~SPECIAL DISCOUNT TODAY ONLY~~
I'll have my friend be your friend too!
If you want her too, then she will be your actual friend.
No pretending required.
>>
>>23435198
You gotta speak Russian, though.
>>
>>23435057
will you be my arch enemy? i've always wanted one
>>
>>23435294
I've got loads of tricks. You will loath the day you posted in this thread.
>>
>>23435297
lets fukkin do this u cunt, i'll glass u
>>
>>23435294
>>23435297
>>23435308
lovin' dis
>>
>>23435297
Ill be the REAL enemy for the both of yous..... Faggots<3
>>
>>23435000
Yeah i could do with a new friend. Add me on Skype lil.nibblet , or my kik is Nibblet111
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.