[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are in search of below-average height males willing to share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 238x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 238x267
We are in search of below-average height males willing to share their body measurements. Pictures are preferred however raw measurements will be valued on the honor system. This is a study of genitalia proportions to body size. If you prefer to withhold your flaccid and erect measurements/documentation, this probably isn't the correct study for you. Post your kik username and your height and upon notification you will be added to a group where you can speak socially to the other participants, post your information publicly/privately, or just get a feel for the entirety of the process.

Tldr; short guys post your kiks for science
>>
6in 3f 2 meters and change here

8 in erect
>>
>>23415689
I'm about 5'5"
flaccid roughly 3", erect roughly 7"
I can't really post a pic atm and I don't have a kik, sorry
I may post a pic later though
>>
I'm 5"9
6" erect but sometimes pushing 6.5 depending on my erections power level
>>
>>23415689
kik foolofatook809
>>
What's with all the surveys and shit on here lately, are we the best sample of the world population by some fluke of averaging outliers?
>>
>>23415761
No, I just find soc the most willing and diverse sample of people especially for personal information in regards to their bodies.
>>
File: IMG_20160229_161639[1].jpg (3 MB, 1892x2515) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_161639[1].jpg
3 MB, 1892x2515
here is erect, I guess I shoulda said closer to 6", whatever
>>
>>23415821
Also that angle is even worse for comparison, goddammit
>>
I'm 5'7" , shorter for a guy

I'm about 6" erect
>>
I'm 6"3 feet

7,8 inches. So slightly above on both
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.