[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a post that shows how "smart, special and brilliant"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Make a post that shows how "smart, special and brilliant" you are. Reply to a post only (perhaps with your contact) if you truly believe the person is smart, special and brilliant.
>>
The only thing I know is that I know nothing.
>>
D A N K M E M E S
>>
IM SPECIAL AND BRILLIANT

KIK: PLSKILLME
>>
I don't post my pictures on here. I guess that falls under smart
>>
This is a wry comment about how this thread is shit and dumb and won'tt work out well, while recognizing how truly unoriginal my own opinion is.

One day the Stars will eat our meager earth and none of this will ever matter. You are alone.
>>
>>23411456
>>23411470
>>23411477
>>23411489

Smart. Not sure about the others.
>>
File: 1454008085883.jpg (6 KB, 100x91) Image search: [Google]
1454008085883.jpg
6 KB, 100x91
My attempt at my own thread:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_egoists
>>
Most 10/10 guys on here are assholes.
>>
>>23411574
It's not the rating at the present moment that matters. It's the rating in the present and future: How healthy (mentally, bodily) are they and how will they age?
>>
>>23411599
who gives a shit, they are young right now, are there really people that desire to live beyond 40?
>>
>>23411599
Well, having met a few who in most girls eyes would be fucking David Beckham, they were assholes and had 2/10 personality.

They cared more about their looks than their personality. Finding well-balanced men is just about as easy as finding well-balanced girls.
>>
>>23411599
My politically incorrect opinion is simple: The good looking kids at work will be picked on by the formerly good looking managers, be put on timeschedules of 80 hours a week (even in high finance); They all usually turn into jerky in no time.

The only exception to this are those who are in modeling or acting.
>>
>>23411611
You're in the first world, on a computer, most likely. If you're not, you'll still probably be facing the same problem: You will see a person in the mirror at 40. Sorry.

You're going to need a lot of hardcore drugs, bar fights and street racing to counter this.
>>
I did my independent study on Gravity's Rainbow
>>
>>23411618
Not really, in my experience attractive people always get prefered treatment, this is because their look give them confidence.

>>23411629
might just shoot my self senpai, the life of a wagecuck isn't for me, but neither is being a parasite.
>>
>>23411618
people who are petty enough to pick on someone for being good looking don't tend to make it anywhere
>>
>>23411645
>attractive people always get prefered treatment

Surely that entails them not coming into the office. Pretty women never get abused. Marilyn Monroe committed suicide all by her own doing.
>>
>>23411659
You watch too much Disney Channel.
>>
>>23411670
no, i just know that no one likes petty people and being liked by people is a giant part of getting ahead in life

inb4 "no everyone with any amount of power is a sociopath and my mom won't let me dye my hair purple!!"
>>
>>23411833
Everyone actually -likes- the pretty people though. People want to be around aestetically appeasing people.
>>
If I'm any of those things I have yet to prove it so it makes no difference.
>>
>>23411853
Oops I misread your message as pretty instead of petty, I agree with you. I'm a filthy euro with shit english :(
>>
I don't think I'm any of those things but I don't think many people are.
>>
File: IMG_20160229_021443.jpg (25 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_021443.jpg
25 KB, 480x574
Hitler was a sensitive man.
>>
File: 1456032745260.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1456032745260.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
smart, sure, i'm smart. lots of people are smart.

"special"? what does that even imply? by definition everybody is special.

brilliant? i don't think so. hopefully one day.
>>
At times I wonder if doubledickdude has ever tried to tie his penises together.
>>
>>23411883
You're a pious guy...
>>
>>23411907
For a Jesuit.
>>
>>23411452
I am smart because I am about to graduate college with a high value degree and no debt.

I am special because I am in the top 1% of the worlds poulation in terms of health and wealth.

I am Brilliant because I know that these are all because of my parents and I am abusing this as much as possible.

Dw. When I become a no name state legislator I will cater to the special interest group know as 4chan.
>>
>>23411920
I personally hope you fail and fall into the crushing, soul twisting grind of the every day man as vice and the crippling weight of your own insignificance on a grand scale infect your very existence. Only to battle it out forge ahead and emerge as a paragon of self power prepared to change the world in a way that ideologically makes sense to you.
Instead of the child you apparently are still suckling at your mother and father's wallet.
>>
I don't need anyone of you for validation
>>
>>23413210
You're right, you don't.
What a valid statement to make.
>>
>>23411907
>>23411919
Uh, you're not allowed to bring missionaries
>>
>>23411452
I fantasize about hanging myself from a tree.
>>
Listen, I don't believe I'm that smart so much as I believe most people are just that stupid. But even then I don't really believe that most people are stupid so much as they are just not trying, the way those girls in your high school gym class could totally be at least decent athletes but would rather all huddle together and scream anytime the ball comes near them. And that's really, really depressing. So I guess the point of my post isn't so much to validate my own intelligence as to, I don't know, beg the human race to just fucking try. Like fuck, I can't keep watching you like this.
>>
>>23411456
This nigga think he Socrates
>>
>>23411452
People need to learn to say sorry and accept their mistakes.
>>
>not living in a barrel
>>
>>23413227
thank you for validating my statement that doesn't need validation
:3
>>
This board is insufferable. The girls are trash. Camwhores, "sugar babies" that is to say literal whores, fat girls, etc. Yet the guys are so pathetic they will white knight all of them. Also, a lot of threads are nothing more than a thinly veiled excuse to post selfies. No self respecting man derives self worth from selfies yet /soc/ is full of such "men" who act like women. Girls are attention whores by nature and them posting selfies is no worse than what you would find with normal girls. But just because it's normal, doesn't make it any less insufferable. The white knight comments make it even worse, "ur so beautiful, I want to marry u", "I would tear your clothes off and etc etc". Even fat disgusting girls get such white knight comments.

To be impartial, I'll also criticize myself. I'm only saying these things now that I'm in a relationship. I knew the girls here were vapid trash yet I still slept with a few of them when I was single. I probably contributed to the cancer.
>>
>>23411477
>>23411599
>>23411611
>>23411833
>>23414299
special

>>23415111
brilliant
>>
I'm living in a very cheap apartment with two others whilst attending college, furnished only with a $15 new lamp, an old easy chair, and a couple of extra blankets from home.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.