[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting a Daddy/babygirl thread. Post your info and preferences.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: mivxJscZqquXN5MAc0pNiOA.jpg (10 KB, 225x206) Image search: [Google]
mivxJscZqquXN5MAc0pNiOA.jpg
10 KB, 225x206
Starting a Daddy/babygirl thread. Post your info and preferences.

ASL: 37/M/Canada
Role: Daddy
Interests: creative games, teaching, bathtime, light discipline.
>>
ASL: 28/M/US
Role: Daddu
Interests: Teaching, discipline, worship, caring for my little girl.
>>
>>23406520
Where in US?
>>
>tfw you'll never have a daddy to run his hands through your hair whilst you colour in a onesie.
>>
>>23406800

Similar feel when you're a Daddy with no little girl in a onesie...who also uses "whilst" properly. Bonus.
>>
ASL: 30/m/Canada (Ontario)
Role: Daddy
Interests: Teaching, Discipline, After Care, Games, etc. Typical DD/LG stuff :)

As an addendum, your looks/age are mostly irrelevant to me, I look for real emotional connections with my littles. Also despite the fact that I would prefer someone local, it is not necessary, so feel free to message me no matter where you are from.
>>
21 f Germany
Role: little
Interests: gym gaming swimming movies
>>
>>23406520
Your kik isn't showing up ;_;
>>
Lets start a new life for each other and roam the earth side by side

>ASL: 23/M/England
>Role: Daddy
>Interests: creative games, teaching, discipline, play time, travelling, experimenting
>Contact: Tolkien93
>>
File: TheAudacity.jpg (136 KB, 699x638) Image search: [Google]
TheAudacity.jpg
136 KB, 699x638
18/f/ Netherlands
Looking for an online daddy to talk to lots on skype. Extreme time zone differences aren't the greatest for that so around Europe would be best.
No older than 30, preferably into some sort of sport/fitness and it'd be cool if you had a hobby you could tell me about!
I like intense discussions and honestly, I'm a bit of a brat. You will get lots of love in return though, like, drawings. I can draw cute stuff.
>>
>>23410499
I forgot contact :< My skype is ruffinpuffin
>>
I have become very interested in this but I do not know a ton about it. What got me thinking about it was I met a girl online who wanted to call me daddy but it seemed to be more of a submissive sexual thing than anything else. Anyway, interested in exploring.
30 M US(PA-610)
Daddy
Interests: Giving and receiving affection, besides that I'm will to try more things
>>
26/M/USA
Daddy
Interests: Drawing, painting, art in general, playing music, gaming, discipline, taking care of a little/princess
Kik: Gameofvideoblockade
>>
>>23406873
These feels are sad feels.

Is there an improper way to use the word 'whilst'?
>>
tfw mommy play isn't as popular as daddy is
tfw no cute boys to have for my own
>>23406873
tfw whilst and while are completely interchangeable
>>
>>23413331
kik mnbj90
>>
>>23413350
I messaged you
>>
>>23413331
Yes it is lol, but it's generally more taboo

>date 34 year old Filipina cutie pie when I was 21
>former cheerleader, DD tits, great ass and thighs
>loved being a cradle robber because it made her feel young fucking younger guys
>>
>>23413331

Would love to chat with ya kik is fiadd. Love an older woman.
>>
>>23413331
Do you have Skype or just kik?
My kik is Isaynicethings and I would love to chat with you about your interests.
>>
>>23413331
MuttleySH, feel free to send me a message mommy.
>>
>>23413331
Oh! Mommy, please tell me you have still a bit of time for (yet another apparently ) cute boy ! Please mommyyy !
>>
35/M/USA
Daddy
Interest: huges and sharing secrets w/my little chubby princess
I share what people send me anything dirty with my SD
Snapchat
>>
>>23413331
im a very cute boy and id love a mommy. pqwerty is my skype c:
>>
>>23413331
>>23413390
Mommy are you still here? Chindave is my kik if you are...
>>
File: 007.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
athletic 36/m/portland oregon for a gorgeous fun little girl ;) kik: jo_johansen
>>
>>23413961
kill yourself
>>
34/m/Canada
Daddy
Watching movies, music, walks and playing with my dog. Little girl of any age as long as she is younger than I. Playtime, dress up, discipline, dirty talk.

Kik: likthekikplz
Email: [email protected]
>>
20/m/US East
I'm a pretty hands on daddy, both with bonding and... Punishment, though beyond that I'm pretty greenhorn.
>>
>>23414255
nah
>>23413961
you go hunnie
>>
>>23413331
Kik skippymisfits24. I need a strong maternal role model dammit.
>>
>>23417280
I also enjoy littles.
M/20/IN
just a little chubby
I love cartoons vidya and the booty.
I eat ass.
>>
Are there any women in the mommy role who are into girls? I-I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>23417280
>>23417355
Please go into the mommy thread that she made.
>>
>>23417374
doesn't it make more sense to just have have thread though?
>>
>>23417387
have one* sorry it's late
>>
>>23417387
Tell that to the cock rating guys
>>
>>23417391
No?

Clearly there a lot more mommy/littles than daddy/littles on the board, as you saw, any of the daddies/littles looking for daddies are drowned out by the ones wanting mommies.

With that said, it doesn't matter since the other thread was already made.
>>
>>23417407
I fit half-ly in each thread though, so by that logic I could post in either. I'm not a boy, so I only fit half the equation in THAT thread, but I don't like guys either.

>>23417405
Lmao true that, god those threads are annoying, hide one and two more start
>>
>>23417355
There are.
>>
>>23417432
>>23417432
If you're looking for a mommy/want to be a mommy, you post in the mommy thread.

Using simple logic, you far more fit in a thread looking for mommies than in a daddy thread looking for mommies.
>>
File: ddlg.png (214 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
ddlg.png
214 KB, 600x696
18/f/hi
little
learning, and cuddles, touchy time.
>>
>>23413331
I have been naughty mummy :( tell me off kik:AidyGray
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.