[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw female >tfw only find girls attractive >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 55498597_p0.jpg (468 KB, 765x1073) Image search: [Google]
55498597_p0.jpg
468 KB, 765x1073
>tfw female
>tfw only find girls attractive
>can't even force myself to like guys

why. why must i be a filthy homosexual, but i cant meet girls

bi/lesbian girls pls gib contact info
>>
you hate men too much / were molested and didn't get attention as a child or got the wrong kind and came to feel that they are dangerous and bad, that's why
>>
>>23405980
or bc most girls are generally attractive compared to most guys being greasy fuckboys
>>
>>23405980
..i dont hate men and was never molested and had a good life as a kid and never dated guys so..
always liked girls lmao

did u know that lesbians dont always like girls bc of men?? did u know they like girls bc they LIke girls?? Not Bc? Of men?
>>
get your hormones checked, im pretty sure you are low est
>>
>>23405999
Well, you're dumb.
>>23405980
But you're just stupid.
>>
>>23406014
stupid would be a compliment for you.
>>
Have you tried traps?
>>
>>23406019
I'm a dude, not any of the women you're obviously up against, you belligerent retard, I just saw your contrite post in passing and couldn't really believe that there are people like you still sucking air.
>>
>>23406036
traps are transphobic, the only possible way id do anything like that is if it was a mtf that was dedicated to it rather than traps who sexualize being trans but i much much prefer vaginas on people who identify as girls
>>23406013
oh my god
>>
>>23406055
>traps are transphobic

I see.

So the problem is that you have mental issues. I'm sorry about your brain damage, please get well soon.
>>
>>23406049
>calls me stupid
>says im belligerent
it's alright, I understand self-awareness is a function specific only to evolved primates anyway, keep throwing shit and making an idiot out of yourself.
>>
Just report the shitter and move on, probably sour because low SAT score and doesn't into genetics and dumped by wimin.

>Doesn't realize how to 4chimp but you're still[spoiler]autistic[/spoiler] about shitposting
>>
>>23405948
>>23405980
>>23405999
>>23406006
Guys guys guys. Everyone has their preferences. No need to make silly assumption or judge their taste.
>>
>>23406055
I like you. Do u think u could even imagine having a dick in your mouth?
What if you had to put a dick in your vagina? Would it make u wanna throw up or something?
Also what if u had to suck dick to good get some good vag?
Would u do that? I mean how gay can u be? I'm just wondering and these are all serious questions and not me trolling.
>>
>>23406069
beli plz
>so autistic you are compelled to defend yourself with idiot logic
>will most likely spend your worthless time being angry and writing out a response to someone who most likely don't care or is checking the thread

Oh, and.

>autist talking about evolution despite lacking a lot of brain functions
>>
>>23406133
>writing a novel in response
seems like i struck a nerve, i enjoy how you react just the way i wanted, good dog.
>>
>>23406136
50 words is great for a novel I agree
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.