[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age gap thread? Didn't see one of these going so I figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4
File: gap.jpg (198 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
gap.jpg
198 KB, 1365x1024
Age gap thread?

Didn't see one of these going so I figured I would get one started.

30/m/Ontario here, looking for younger girls to talk to and see where things go.

Don't care about your looks, don't care about your age, just be younger and interesting.

Generally I am into kinky submissive girls who can be geeky/nerdy, but any younger girls can feel free to add me.

kik: KikAllTheThings
>>
M/28/US here
don't mind a younger girl, bonus points for submissiveness.
kik is noname90n
>>
WM, 56, Philly PA looking for RL meet ups with women under 30.
Try a REAL age gap, why dontcha.
[email protected]
>>
19/f/europe

Looking for older guys/daddys to talk to.
I am into dominant guys who are willing to send me pics.
I am cuddly and cute.

Kik is vali3x
>>
20/M/Texas

Looking for an older woman (preferably 30+) to chat with. Doesn't have to be sexual, just friendly (though I'm unopposed to sexy things).

I like writing, cooking, playing vidya, and reading. I'm very outgoing and require that you hold a conversation.

Kik is Zettadude.
>>
Bumb
>>
Would being FTM disqualify me from being what you're looking for?
>>
>>23400462
What's your kik? I like ftms!
>>
I'm not exactly into age gaps, per se, but being 21 and having no real relationship experience, I do occasionally fantasize about an older woman sort of acting as a "mentor", "teacher", or what have you, to help me be a better me.
I dunno.
>>
>>23400470
Either your ID changed or you didn't post a profile.
>>
>>23400492
We're you responding to someone specific? Cuz your post didn't show as a response.
>>
File: 324324545234.jpg (96 KB, 878x531) Image search: [Google]
324324545234.jpg
96 KB, 878x531
>tfw 23
>no real big gaps either way for the demographic on here
>I shouldn't even be posting
>>
>>23400523
No, just asking the thread in general.
>>
>>23400655
Well I don't mind anyway lol
>>
>>23400803
Who are you though? e.g. your age, gender, what you're looking for
>>
36/m/Chicago
Looking for a cute younger woman interested in a D/s relationship.
Kik/Skype: AlbanyPark36
>>
40/M/west coast here
I tend to enjoy talking to younger ladies who like older guys, and I think age gaps are cute. I'm intellectual, kinky, not overweight and low drama and like the same things in younger women. kik is magisterious
>>
43/m/NYC

Looking for younger females (18+) to chat with. Where it goes, it goes.

Lightbolt03 (Kik, Skype, gmail)
>>
>>23400816
40s/m/ cali...not entirely sure what I'm looking for? Fun and excitement? Those are good starts.
>>
Today I had a dream about being with an older man, again. It's getting really annoying, like this itch for older men that I must scratch or I'll go buts witg thirst..BUT all older men actively looking for young girls are usually full of red flags and are dysfunctional.
Any other little girls have this feel? Wanting an older man but not finding a sane one and/or not wanting to deal with the stigma of being "that daddy issues girl"?
>>
>>23402199
What red flags are we talking about? And so what if you just "scratch your itch"? It's not like you'd have to marry the lucky bastard?
>>
>>23402199

Pretty much this, I'm kind of a basket case and the minute I cum inside a young girl I freak out and book it
>>
I'm 23 and my GF is 27. is this a big enough age gap?
I met her when I had just turned 16 and she was 20. She was interested in me at that age, which is weird when I think about it.

Do we apply to this thread?
>>
>>23402229
seeking much younger girls to date makes a man seem as if he can't deal with women his age, so he goes for naive little girls who aren't a challenge and are easier to impress (or so they assume). That's one of the red flags I can think of right now.
>o what if you just "scratch your itch"? It's not like you'd have to marry the lucky bastard?

I don't want to lose my virginity on a one night stand with an older man who just wants to use my young body and move on afterwards.
>>23402240
Why do you seek having sex with young girls? Besides that their bodies are usually at their peak
>>
>>23402240
Are you me? I'm married so it's doubly worse!
I have issues....
>>
>>23402313
Or perhaps we are just tired of dealing with "women our own age", and just want to have mindless sex with some younger hottie? It's like that thing with fat ppl. Just cuz you're fat, it doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to other fat ppl. So just cuz I'm older, it doesn't mean I'm attracted to older women. Sure some are hot, but most have given up, and age being just a number, they have the same kinda issues younger women have. So if given two women, one older, one yonger, both with self esteem, confidence, and body issues. Which would you pick? The old one 50 lbs overweight, with noodles in her hair from her kids lunch? Or the young nubile one who looks good, smells good, tastes good and feels good?
>>
>>23402313

They're at their peak for sure plus girls my age (30s) are literally all about getting locked down married/having kids
>>
>>23402313
For me, at 36, most of the women my age whom are single are either completely unattractive (to me at least) or single mothers. I'm not here to judge the choices others have made, but I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to, however shallow you choose to read into it. Even though I do seek a younger woman, it doesn't mean I seek an immature virgin. I'm looking for a relationship, not just to scratch someone's itch. There are "flags" older people see in younger people too. Do keep that in mind.

Regardless, I hope you and everyone else find what you're looking for.
>>
>>23402335
>>23402345
>>23402365
Thank you or all your answers!

>There are "flags" older people see in younger people too.

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>23402313
Just stop seeing yourself as a materialistic value and have fun.
>>
>>23402384
Looking over your words, it seems that you're looking for something exclusively for yourself. You "need" an itch to be scratched. While some of us, such as myself, who you have pre-judged as "dysfunctional" are looking for a real relationship. I'm not saying you're wrong about some people, but not everyone is nuts.

Then you imply that older men only date younger women because they can't handle ones their own age. Again, you're being very denigrating to people you don't know at all why they seek what they do. As such, you are quite defensive, have been trying to provoke other women on this thread to join you in your beliefs, all the while still claiming to want to lose your virginity to scratch your itch.

I don't know about your situation at all, and I'm not here to judge you in any way, but perhaps some of those you have insulted here by your words are less dysfunctional that yourself.

When I look for a younger woman, her maturity plays a great deal into if I think she will be a good fit to be my partner. She may be stunning and share every interest of mine, but if she's not respectful and considerate, then I don't care how much of a 10 she is, I wouldn't want her in my life.

I hope you don't take any of that the wrong way. I am often blunt and mean no offense. You did ask me to elaborate though.
>>
>>23402313

> seeking much younger girls to date makes a man seem as if he can't deal with women his age, so he goes for naive little girls who aren't a challenge and are easier to impress (or so they assume). That's one of the red flags I can think of right now.

I can't speak for everyone but for me, women my age are usually pretty used up or damaged. They've mostly been married and had kids and are looking for a new daddy for their kids or someone to support them. I don't give a shit about wanting to dominate or impress a younger girl but they tend to look better, are more fun and are willing to enjoy life outside of planning kid-stuff or worrying about bills.
>>
>>23402420
>I am often blunt and mean no offense. You did ask me to elaborate though.

I asked for red flags for younger ones in general, not me specifically judging by 2-3 posts. But I get it, I was rude and inconsiderate, I apologize for offending you.
>>
>>23402433
>>23402365
>>23402345

This is a little strange to me since I'm from a country where most women are married by their late 20s and stay that way. But are single, mature good-looking middle aged women really rare there? At what age do they start to become "damaged and used"?

Sorry for all the random questions, I'm just really curious!
>>
18m here, older ladies post your kiks. I'll be replying for the next few hours.
>>
>>23402545
Almost forgot, im- skinny, straight, 5.6 inches 5.7 feet tall, tanned
>>
>>23402529

There are plenty of attractive older women around but I wouldn't say it's common. A lot of women get married but don't stay that way and they start to worry about being alone in their older years. Which I'm sure men do too, but women tend to age a little harder, most likely from having babies. I don't have anything against an older woman, but in my experience they're just not as exciting as younger girls.

A specific age isn't a factor. I've seen girls who looked washed out in their 20's.
>>
>>23402559
Preference- petite, but any size will do. Willing to swap noods
>>
>>23402561
I personally prefer older women over younger. Then again, I am 20 and younger women are annoying, to me.
>>
>>23402572

I enjoyed older women when I was younger. Much older. But now I've gone the other way and prefer younger.
>>
>>23402581
That might happen to me in the future. As of right now, I think it'd be fun to find an older woman to have fun with. Someone dominant and experienced.
>>
is it too much to ask to be dom'd by a woman in her 30s or 40s?
>>
>me 25, gf 32
everythings great, young grills are fun, but burn up easily and require more queues and attention. Me and my gf just know things are good without seeking something behind every hand gesture, remark or phone notification.

On the other hand older men liking younger girls is just plain biology and nature at work. Younger girls are more fertile and likely to provide healthy kids...
>>
18/m looking for girls to kik nudes
kik: sickdawgg
>>
>>23402497

Red flags for younger women/girls. There are two that stand out.

There aren't really specific things that are conducive to either of these traits but they are fairly easy to pick out via a series of actions and tendancies.

The first is the classic 'rebel' girl. Now, we all appreciate an individual with spirit, but a younger girl looking to prove to everyone how out of the norm she is, or worse yet, is just trying to give a middle finger to a parent, that's a girl that no man with any respect or decency would involve himself with, other than to try to steer them in the right direction which necessarily means away from him.

The other type, while similar, is distinct, the girl who is trying to be more mature. Now, people make mistakes and learn and grow, but often younger people will imitate certain people and characteristics to appear older and more put together. All they're really doing is trying to construct the happy balanced life, turning themselves into a classic soulless yuppie housewife or careerwoman. Basically someone trying to 'fit in' way too hard. Girls like that lack identity and real drive, they want a castle to be held in, not an estate to develop if that makes sense.

I adore younger girls who have a sense of who they are and what they want without overextending what they know and sense about the world and others.

It adds a layer of difficult, so to speak, to a relationship with a girl 5-10+ years younger than me, but it's worth it in my eyes.
>>
>>23402600
apparently so.
>>
>>23402600
that's just a terrible demographic to be looking for here. 4chan has a fair amount of women and a fair amount of older people, but it has virtually no older women. for whatever reason, women over 32 or 33 just don't post here.

go to FetLife or CollarMe, you'll find a ton of middle aged dommes, with varying degrees of experience, skill, and attractiveness. a lot of them have very high and/or very *specific* standards, though. to some extent, they can afford to be picky, since there are so many subby guys out there too.
>>
>>23402788
also watch out for professional dommes who aren't up front about domming for money. if anyone mentions "financial domination" that should be a red flag.
>>
>>23402199
It's a two way avenue with gap dating. Go for older because you want more stability and experience. Go younger because you want someone that doesn't have a family already or expects the unrealistic.

I date younger women because they are less likely to have kids, have more free time and aren't ending the date because I'm not earning six figures.

They date me because I'm not a broke deadbeat, who can afford a nice dinner out, concerts and weekend trips. Sometimes they date me because I'm not a thirsty 21 year old guy that acts like a lion looking at a zebra.

Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>23402497
Again, I didn't mean to sound offensive in any way. I just wanted you to know how you were coming across. I do hope that you're able to find what you're looking for. We're all posting in this thread for that, aren't we?
>>
Sub looking for an older daddy or master
Please be detailed
18/F
MSueJack
>>
>>23404012
Where do you live my dear?
>>
44/M/UK

Experienced (and nice) Dady from UK.

I'm happy to have a chat with littles or girls looking to get into DDLG/Daddy Dom stuff especially if you are from Europe but you americans are okay too

Kik: flyer200

Please mention 4chan when saying hi
>>
19/M
Looking for cock
blueljul
>>
>>23402313

Why do you jump to the conclusion that it must be the older guy who is the user in the scenario?
It seems to me like that's a projection which shows more about your insecurities than anything else.

If a guy wanted a one night stand, lord knows it's probably easier to get one with a more desperate older woman than it is to get one with an in-demand younger one.

If you want to protect your virginity for someone that matters, save it for marriage. That's your safest bet it's not just going to be a blow out.
>>
40, M, Texas (512), attractive and in decent shape. I like younger women. If you are a younger woman near me you should get in touch - Kik is ED1824
>>
I don't really see age as a sign of maturity. When I was 19 I was dating a 30 year old woman who always had an issue with me wearing a condom. She also got extremely jealous of my coworkers and was fucking my friend's ex-husband.

She was a good source of booze and a decent lay even with a bad back, but shit it was like I was talking to a 15 year old sometimes.
>>
23 y/o f

Seeking older male who will buy my affection and send me money for tattoos.
We can talk, Skype, and I'll send you my selfies on the regular.

Friendly, flirty, but always NONSEXUAL

Duchessxox on kik

Don't waste my time and blow up my phone if you don't have a genuine interest in spoiling me.
>>
22/F

kik: twiddlydoo
>>
>>23405996
How can you even live with yourself?
>>
>>23406075
At least she's honest and is saying she just wants your money right up front.
>>
>>23405996

Reeks of dude trying to army an ex or a girl that Chad'd him.
>>
>>23405996
you'd have to pay me to talk to you with that personality tbqh, im all for golddiggers but you're just trying really hard to come across as high maintenance and i can smell the insecurity off you
>>
>>23399476
bump
>>
22/f
Daddy issues 101.
I really enjoy the dd/lg dynamic.
Just looking to chat for starters.
Kik: Peppledafrog
>>
>>23400168
Has anyone ever been able to talk to her? She keeps posting this kik but never answers.
>>
18/M
I'd really enjoy talking to a woman that's older than me, not really any prefference, i'd be nice if it turned out to be NSFW because older women turn me on.
Kik: wanderingsoul16
>>
m 55 Canada
Looking for a younger female to chat with
kik or skype: oldcanuck2001
>>
37/M

Enjoy Daddy/daughter type stuff but also just down to talk about anything in general. Interests include fitness, music, films, games, medical sciences and books.

Kik/Skype: A.Daddy.1
>>
22 Male usa looking for older women for me to be thier slut ;) kik is deamonswings1993.
>>
35/M
I share with my GF's daughter she tells me things and I show her things people send me on Snapchat. She looks she does not use my snapchat but we will look at anything that anyone will send us (dirty of course) She like to hear what men think of her and what they would do to her (she won't chat so don't ask)

ogcjm1
>>
26/f
Anyone 35+ in UK would love to chat, post kik?
>>
>>23414332
31 and Germany, too young/far?
>>
>>23414332
38 aus kik is howaboutit30
>>
File: 007.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
athletic 36 male in Portland, Oregon for a cool, attractive chick :) kik: jo_johansen
>>
>>23414351
i bet you asking "too young" is quite refreshing ey bruder? :P
>>
18, male, UK here.

I seem to get along better with girls a few years older than me. Like 24-29 year olds. But that's not, like, set in stone or whatever, just add me if you like little pure bois.

Skype is lil.nibblet, I'll pretty much add just anyone who requests.
>>
>>23414451
Yeah, especially on here :)
>>
25m looking for teen. I know I'm disgusting :(
>>
>>23414110
so are you a pedophile or what
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.