[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEE FETISH. is there some femanon who want to post pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: peefetish.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
peefetish.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1600
PEE FETISH.

is there some femanon who want to post pictures or videos pissing?
>>
That would be great!
>>
I'd love to get some
Kik
Hpym
>>
0402182543 Send me some?
>>
i'd love to get some too
kik
turin9991
i'll send anything you want in return
>>
>>23395238
>money
>>
I know this girl who gets pretty horny when she has to pee, and text flirts with me about it. But once doesn't have to pee she does a 180 and doesnt talk to me all. It's like I don't exist until she has to pee again. We've exchanged videos and phone calls about it though, so there's potential
>>
>>23395054
BUMP
especially wetting tbqh
>>
bumb because first thread in ages.
>>
Fuck off with the contact fagging before the thread even starts.

Femanons get in here
>>
>>23395054
Well, I can tell you about the first time I ever let a guy piss on me.

I used to be really shy in school, and when I went to college I kind of went a little wild. I had given my cherry to my high school bf, but he left me as soon as he got to school, and I started to flirt really bad.

So I had had sex about three times and my friends went to this club. So we are out at this place and I am getting fucking hammered. Well, we run into a pack of guys, and we start to pair up, and the guy that starts hitting on me is fucking gorgeous. I'm on the plump side so I am used to what I can git and make due, but this guy is waaaaayyyyyy out of my class. So we dance a little bit, and he keeps buying me drinks, and we find a table, and we sit.
So the guys are sitting and my friends are all in their laps and stuff, and this guy starts rubbing my pussy through my pants.

At first I move his hands away. but he is persistent. He's kissing my neck, and sucking my earlobes and I'm drunk and just letting it all happen.
And he whispers in my ear that he has some weed in his car and asks me if im down. Normally I don't but I said yea.
>>
>>23401688
So we go outside, and we climb into his car, and he breaks it out and I'm being all flirtty and shit, and we hit the pipe a few times. We start making out, and he got his hands under my shirt and he's pinching my titties and then he asks me if I want to try something hot.
I say sure. And we get out and he stands by the open door and tells me to get on my knees in front of him.
He pulls my shit off, and my boobs are all exposed in the night air. And im sooo turned on. Im drunk, on my knees in front of the cutest guy I have ever kissed, and I am about to give him head in the parking lot.

It's got me sooooo hot. And then he starts to piss. And I'm shocked at first, and I pull back, and I am about to say wtf, when I see how fucking turned on he is. He can barely point his cock.
And its sooo dirty and filthy and hot that i move back into the stream. I let it hit me and let him point it where he wanted.

When he was done, he put me in the back of his car and fucked me from behind until I came. It was the first time I ever came from just being fucked.
I was so hot that I let him cum inside me.

And at that point I didn't even know his name.

And thats my story.
>>
>>23401688
>>23401694
I wish my story was that interesting.

I liked to watch my then boyfriend piss, and a few months after I regularly started watching he asked if he could pee on me.

I said sure, and we laid some towels down and peed on my back.
I couldn't start giggling, and it never happened again.

It didn't feel sexual for either of us.

I didn't mind the sensation, though. Just feels like warm liquid.
>>
>>23401726
*I couldn't stop giggling
>>
>>23401726
Yeah I guess you have to be into it
>>
Bump, let's get some content
>>
>>23396426
I've literally always wanted a girl I could text in that very context. Kinda jealous Anon. That sounds hot as fuck.
>>
I want a hot dom to tease me about peeing my pants and make me pee infront of him while he rubs one out
Preferably followed by him sticking his cock down my throat and fucking me while I piss, then cums on my face and washes it off with his warm piss.
I just want to be someone's urinal :(
>>
>>23402550
Sexy, any other fantasies?

Also, m or f?
>>
>>23403506
F

Other fantasies involving pee would be:
>accidentally peeing the bed or myself, then being forced by domdaddy to wear a diaper for the night or pee infront of him to make sure my bladder is full
>generally embarrassing and teasing me about peeing on his dick after I cum
>putting me in a collar and leash, walking me outside like a dog and making me piss like a dog outside
>getting chained and having my ass fucked hard and filled with loads and loads of semen, then when he/they are done, they clean their pipes by pissing un my ass and on me
>getting on my knees infront of him and begging to feel his warm yellow piss on my filthy whore face

and on the other hand
>having a sub eat me out and then pissing on their faces when I cum, and they just take it
>>
>>23402550
>>23403529
This is hot as fuck, I'd love to chat. Do you use kik or Skype? I can post mine if you do.
>>
>>23403579
Post your kik
>>
>>23402550
>>23403529
Sounds really hot, interested in trying it for real? Where are you located?

I have some experience with my ex-gf
>having her pee in front of me and wetting her pants/panties in the middle of the room
>having her pee on me while she rode me on the bed
>Her pissing on my dick and sucking me off after that.
>Swallowing my piss and me swallowing hers

kik is flusha87 if you wanna chat.
>>
>>23403584
msanchez1931 id be very interested in talking with you
>>
>>23402442
Yeah its great, but if you text her and shes not in the mood you won't get anywhere. I'm literally dependant on her to be into it for it to work.
>>
I have three pee-related things on my bucket list:

- Make out with a girl while she pees
- Eat her ass while she pees
- Tandem pissing (I aim between her legs)

Hard passes from all my exes in the past.
>>
>>23403584

If you're adding people on kik, mine is:

Snowman23456

I'd love to chat with you dear
>>
>>23403529
Dear god...I really hope this is real.
>>
bump for content
>>
I have never tried peeing before but I'm not totally against it...just kind of grossed out? I feel like if I tried it that would go away.

It would have to be something that goes along with my nonconsensual fantasies...

>be using the public toilet and someone comes in and pees on my lap all like "heh you were in the way" then fucks my throat
>fuck me until they come, come inside of me (while I protest against it) and then pull out and immediately pee on my face

>>23401694
omg that sounds really hot
hnnnng
>>23403529
ye all of these sound ok
>>23403598
>having her pee on my while she rode me on the bed
that sounds hot
>>
Just in case no one's seen this GOLD video before

http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/3701/attractive-girls-peeing-and-shitting-in-the-college-toilet/
>>
>>23403584
kik: Nichtengel

How do you feel about being forced to pee into a glass?
>>
>>23408602
Squick factor goes away fast after trying it.

If you wanna talk more, see my kik above.
>>
>>23408602
You still around?
>>
>>23409271
Hi.
>>
>>23409481
Hi, do you want to talk on kik or Skype or something?
>>
>>23396426
>>23403828

Perfect example, last night i snapped her some stuff about needing to pee, essentially the same kinds of things she says to me, and all I got back was "lol nice" and nothing after that.
>>
>>23403529

If you're not already swamped with messages....

kik: floatingwombats
>>
>>23402550
Kik me joemcbob99 u can be my urinal
>>
>>23403584
Joemcbob99
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.