[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here we go! time stamps greatly appreciated...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20
File: 1446992724829.jpg (145 KB, 902x786) Image search: [Google]
1446992724829.jpg
145 KB, 902x786
here we go! time stamps greatly appreciated...
>>
ITT: guys post pics of girls, other guys pretend those are actually girls.
>>
Come on... These can be fun. Anyone interested?
>>
File: 1255.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1255.jpg
143 KB, 1080x1080
sure i guess
>>
>>23394613
I'd pinch your nose, until you gasp for air. Then i shove my cock in your mouth and grab you firm by the hair while i fuck your mouth.
>>
>>23394613
would make you take a huge rip from my bong as i ate you out and then push the smoke down your throat with my cock
>>
File: IMG_22099.jpg (33 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_22099.jpg
33 KB, 609x960
Go for it :)
>>
>>23394613
>>23394749
I wouldn't
>>
>>23394613
Bj/deep throat first, then I'd fuck yo doggy, flip you over when I'm getting close to Cumming then varied missionary positions till we climaxed together. All these are based on maintaining eye contact at different intervals during lovemaking because blue eyes are GOAT
>>
>>23394749
I'd take you to a place with better lighting then tell you
>>
>>23394613
>>23394749
You'd have to pay me.
>>
>>23394749
Titfuck into throat fuck, and then for round two i'd eat you out and follow up with doggystyle.
Got kik?
>>
>>
>>23394749
wouldnt

>>23394613
with extra protection
>>
>>23394809
you look illegally young but i would start off with passionate kissing, move on to gentle fucking building up to rough doggy mixed with spanking, tying your hands behind your back, biting your neck, and pulling your hair until we both cum.
>>
>>23394613
i would tie you up and whip your ass. then i will fuck you so hard in every position that you are begging for it to stop. you cant cum and i continue till you beg me to cum
>>
>>23394809
I would passionately take your virginity while playing with your tangled hair :^)
>>
>>23394899
oh boy,you again <3
>>
>>23394906
of course!
meant it tho 100% <3
>>
>>23394919
but what if I don't want it so sweet and sappy
>>
>>23394975
I'm making at least the first half of it sweet and sappy regardless. but after the start of it, anything goes :^)
not giving you the details.
It's a surprise.
>>
>>23394809

dress you up like a boy and make you act like an innocent youth in public, then fill your ass and pussy with all 8 inches most nights of the week~
>>
>>23394982
pls tho
:<
>>
>>23394998
gotta contact fag me for deets :^)
(and cute conversations)
>>
File: IMG_20160225_222959.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_222959.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
Be nice please boys, I bruise easily :3
Or don't ;)
>>
>>23395014

>>23395014

assuming you're of small stature, wrap myself around you like an animal with it's prey and use you however I want whenever I want.

also I would make you go out in public or to work with my cum plugged inside.
>>
>>23395014
I'd caress your bottom and grope you, then handcuff you and hitch up your skirt. I would tease you mercilessly, making you wet yourself, soiling your panties. I'd look into your eyes as I twist my fingers inside your tight pussy, making you squelch and moan sluttily.
>>
>>23395028
I'm about 5'4 so I'm fairly small yeah :)
And I think I'd like that, but how would your cum get inside me?...
>>
>>23395070
Sounds like really good fun, if you skip out that awful bit in the middle about me pissing myself or whatever
>>
>>23395082
((No, I meant you getting wet from arousal,sorry about my phrasing.))

I'd finger you slowly and deeply then have you fuck yourself on my fingers all while looking into my eyes, while I grope your tits.
>>
>>23395014

Tie you to the bedposts and lick and finger you, until you squirm, all the while completely denying you everything you want - you ask for a kiss? I tease you, but don't give it to you. You want to wiggle your hips? I pin them down. You want to buckle? I push you down with gentle, but unmistakable force. You beg me to fuck you? I go slower, gentler, more caressing.

Then, when you're on the edge of insanity, right before you just can't take it anymore, I start fucking you while I unfasten your restraints and let you cling on to me and finally get all the kisses and closeness you want, while you let the sheer pleasure of fulfilled anticipation wash over you.
>>
File: 226516541.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
226516541.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
hey
>>
>>23395106
Mmmm :3
>>23395099
Oh okay that's better then :)
>>
>>23395071

well there is only one way it's going to get inside you, given your size it would probably take some training to get used to and I don't take failure lightly.

alternatives would include having you take samples of my cum to finger lesbians with in night clubs.
>>
>>23395110
Anything you want. Maybe on a cruise in the carribean.
>>
>>23395137
You know small girls don't have smaller Pussies any more than tall guys have bigger dicks right? I very much doubt you're even close to the biggest I've had, he, and I measured it myself, was over 9 inches long and about 6.5 around
>>
>>23395159

sounds like you're boasting it up because you don't like being treated like a child, liars need thorough punishing~
>>
>>23395174
Well no I don't like being treated like a child, Dd/LG is pretty vile IMO Sooo...
Slave, human pet I'm fine with, little girl? No
>>
>>23395185

I would like to propose a previous interest of making you dress exclusively as a male, telling people we meet you're male, possibly even have you humiliate yourself in public telling people how you're a flaming homosexual that lives for cocks.

and make you more accustomed to anal of course, maybe even never use your pussy or at least tease it's hunger to the brink.
>>
>>23395234
But I look literally nothing like a boy, I have long hair, a very feminine face, my lips especially and a very feminine figure
I quite often dress in boyish clothes and still look very feminine
>>
>>23395110
Anal. Facial piercings mean anal.
>>
>>23395243

I will chose your wardrobe and mold you, strap your breasts down with gauz and stuff padding in your crotch, being from england it is quite common for younger males to look more feminine then usual so I think you will blend in.
>>
>>23395264
>being from england it is quite common for younger males to look more feminine then usual
No its not... Fucking southern wanker

There's really nothing hot about this fetish, and you'll never convince anyone I'm a guy, have you ever seen a guy with a face like that?
This is getting worse by the post
>>
The cringe is oh so real right now.
>>
>>23395110
I'd take the piercings out because you're back solid 9 without
>>
>>23395281

hah, you've clearly not been out much then.

and I reign from the east anglia, not some demented liberal shithole like london.
>>
>>23395305

And it's only getting worse........
>>
File: 1455184140579.png (1018 KB, 629x752) Image search: [Google]
1455184140579.png
1018 KB, 629x752
best thread on soc right now imo
>>
>>23395305
Wowwww, yeah never ever come north, you'll get glassed by an actual man if you say he looks feminine, and absolutely deserve it
>>
>>23395014
You lie there on the bed, nude your sexy body completely bared. A silk scarf covers your eyes acting like a blindfold, as your arms are suspended above you and handcuffed to the railing of the bed. Your legs are spread wide and scarves matching that of the one covering your eyes secure your ankles to the bedposts. You lay there nervous yet aroused. Your nipples stand up in the cool air that carries throughout the bedroom.

You feel the weight upon the bed as I move over to you, leaning down over your nude body and I lay a soft kiss upon your lips before whispering in your ear to enjoy. The next sensation sends a shock through your body as a single ice cube slowly runs down across your neck, only to be followed by my warm lips. Kissing your soft skin I let the ice cube trail lower, across your collar bone and in between your breasts. My kisses not far behind. Seeing you breathing a bit harder now and listening to your soft whimpers as I tease you I slowly circle your left breast with the ice cube, leaving a trail of water as it melts against your hot skin.

More?
>>
>>23395014
You're cute. I would kiss your neck while playing with your hair, running my other hand down your body. I would love to go down on you and then fuck you. I would put my arms around you and flip us over so you're on top, after that.
>>
File: 1456172431049.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456172431049.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
I AM NOT A MAN IN MAKEUP
>>
>>23396504
Time stamp
>>
>>23396504
you look amazing. i love your tits. id end up tieing you up and fisting your pussy listening to you scream
>>
>>23395973
Oh god yes don't you dare stop there
>>23396457
Fun :3
>>
File: 112.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
I can take it rough. Be as brutal as you want.
;p
>>
>>23396504
You have the look of a warrior princess about you. I think if you were game I'd fight/wrestle you. If you won I would worship you and be your devoted servant. If you lost i would make you my wear a collar, keep you as a sub and dress you in a way that pleased me daily. At night Id take you as gently or as hard as I felt you deserved and then tie you up or cuddle you depending on your preformance.
>>
File: What.jpg (112 KB, 310x545) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
112 KB, 310x545
Tell me ;)
>>
>>23398162
I'd use your ear buds to tie your hands to your bedframe whilst you're on all fours like a little doggy. Spreading you open I'd run my tongue up your slit and push it between your lips, lapping away till you're warm n wet. Only at that point I'd push my cock slowly inside you as I place a hand on each arse cheek and push it open, admiring your chocolate starfish as my dick disappears in your tight snatch.
>>
>>23395973
>>23397361
I watch as your nipple grows harder as the ice cube gets closer. Lightly running the ice cube around the outside of your nipple I hear you gasp at the coldness. I bring the ice up and over the very tip of your nipple, then pulling it away my lips set down upon your chilled breast, and my tongue runs over your stiff nipple. Circling it and rubbing it with the warmth of my tongue. Your breathing becomes a bit more ragged as I suck upon you for a moment before moving to your right breast. Running the ice cube up over it like with the left one. To once again let my lips and tongue warm the chilled nipple.

I let the ice cube lay between your breasts for a moment before sliding it downwards to run across your body, melting upon your flat stomach completely as small streams of water run across it. My tongue slowly then runs up over your stomach, licking your soft skin and the water off of it. Taking another ice cube, I move lower tracing it along your panty line and then softly blowing on your skin as I trail the ice cube with my lips, before slowly sliding the ice cube down over your soft outer lips. Your body jerks at first, and then I hear you moan and watch you squirm as I run the ice cube down across your outer lips, seeing them grow red and tight, swelling with arousal. I lean down and let my breath ease across you pussy lips before letting my tongue slide across you as light as a feather. You moan and squirm against your restraints.

another picture, and I'll go on.
>>
>>23394613
>>23398022
If you're going to pretend to be a girl, at least post pictures of the same girl.

Christ! Fucking amateurs...
>>
>>23398219
Maybe it is the same girl.

Where's your faith?
>>
>>23398162
What are you into?

Time stamp?
>>
File: IMG_20160225_222733.jpg (72 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_222733.jpg
72 KB, 480x640
>>23398217
Of course :3
>>
>>23396504
more pls ,beautiful
>>
>>23398585
Sadly you look far to young for me.
>>
>>23398585
((Hello again, I think I remember you from last week))

I would tie you to a bench, bent over with your ass displayed, and fasten a ball-gag into your mouth. I'll have you say "Please fuck me, Sir" and "Thankyou, Sir" through the gag. Your bottom will be spanked and a vibrator will be fastened to your crotch while I do this.
A collar round your neck, a buttplug in your ass, and then fucked hard, the bench shaking as you get pounded.
"Thuuunguuuusuuurrr!" Is all you can say as you are used as my fucktoy, drilled in your wet twat as you helplessly and gratefully take whatever I give you.
>>
>>23398638
Haha I'm legal, I just have a bit of a babyface, don't worry :')
>>
how would you fuck me?
>>
>>23398646
To continue...

> Your mouth would be used.
> Your cunt would be fingered.
> Your feet would be tickled.
> Your body would be groped everywhere.
> You'd be made to cum when I choose.
>>
>>23398646
Oh I like this. A lot.
>>
>>23398672
Yes please. Just make dry sure I cum, I get really grumpy if I don't ;)
>>
>>23398648
>Ha, I believe you, I just like women that look a little older (i'm 26 so not quite middle aged). You are very pretty.

I one of the issues i have is i'm really not into Daddy/daughter, old/young, schoolgirls ext. Which is one reason I own several gags, In case someone calls me 'daddy'.
>>
>>23398685
Hahaha yeah the whole daddy thing creeps me out, screams of issues at home too
That's fair enough though, and thank you :)
>>
>>23398669
Yes.
>>
>>23398705
thanks how?
>>
>>23398669

I wouldn't, not even with half a bottle of tequila.
>>
>>23398718
LOL your so funny
>>
>>23398678
>>23398673

If you get grumpy you will get spanked, and ordered to fuck yourself on a dildo while I spank you, all while saying "thank you, Sir!" again and again.
Maybe you will get to cum if you amuse me by degrading yourself...you will cum hard.
>>
>>23398720

Honesty should count for something right? At least you're taking it well.
>>
>>23398722
Hahaha
>>
>>23398741
i have no problem getting fucked.... do u ?
>>
>>23398162
I'd rip that shirt off then shove my rock hard, throbbing cock down your throat until those pretty eyes of yours water.
>>
>>23398749

Depends on how low I'm willing to set my standards. I like your replies though :)
>>
>>23398217
>>23398585
Parting your lips gently, I see that you have already grown wet from my teasing, and lets my tongue slide up and over your clit, circling the tip of it. You begin to moan and push your hips upwards to meet my lips, wanting and needing more. I then take that same ice cube and slide it up and over your inner lips, watching it melt quickly against your hot pussy, the last of the cold ice running up and over your clit. I can feel you shaking and moaning loudly now as your clit sticks out for me to see. My tongue plays lightly with it keeping you from cumming just yet. Then taking another bit of ice, I run it over your clit first and down across your pussy lips before pushing it past your lips and within you, letting the ice cool you. You moan and squirm as I do this, fighting against the bonds that restrain you, moaning. I then lean down and begin to run my tongue along your inner lips, pushing it within you and licking you. As the ice melts, my tongue warm and hot against your chilled pussy, darts in and out of you until I feel you push up tightly and hear you moan deeply. My lips are rewarded with your juices. Licking you, I run my tongue over your lips tasting you completely.
>>
>>23398712
I'd have you wear a remote vibe throughout the day and tease you mercilessly with it. When we got back to the room before the door had fully closed, I would pin you to the wall face first. Slowly raising your dress with my fingers gently brushing against to the inside of your thigh as I lifted it, stopping a short distance from your sex.

Rolling the back of my knuckles across your ass to your hip under your dress, I'd move my other hand that was holding you to the wall and bring it down to your other hip. Adjusting my body to press in to you to continue holding against the wall and stop you from turning, slowly breathing on your neck, occasionally giving it a bite.

My hands would continue up your sides past the waist, slowly raising the dress and tickling your sides gently with the tips of my fingers. As you tried to turn round to try and kiss me I'd growl in your ear 'Not Yet' punctuating each word.

As I reached your breasts my hand would roll under your breasts cupping them and moving my hands slowly over them, raising your dress still further. I would reach into your bra with my right hand pinching your nipple with my index and thumb. Playing for a few short moments I say 'Now' before moving my body away and using your erect nipple to flip you round pushing you back against the wall facing me.

Returning my hands to just under your arms I'd quickly give you a deep kiss before removing your dress completely, using one hand to hold your wrists together above your head, the other to reach round and unclasp your bra.

I'd kiss you one more time before leaning back and saying 'Kinky or Vanilla?'

If you enjoyed that and want to hear more pick one.
>>
>>23398855
mmm nice i want Kinky
>>
>>23398669
I throw you up against the wall of that cheap hotel room, and grab you by your throat, pressing myself against you. I growl into your ear, "I'm going to fuck so hard you won't be able to walk for days. I know it's what you want." You whimper, your eyes pleading with me. I rip your shirt and bra off roughly, holding you against the wall with my one hand on your throat.

As your breasts pop free, I start to squeeze and pinch them, tweaking the nipples hard. I pull on your nipples then let go, the snap of them falling back making you whimper and groan. You can see the large bulge in my pants twitching as I play with your tits. After a minute or two, I let go of them and press you up against the wall by your shoulders with both hands. I lean my head down and suck your nipples into my mouth one at a time, nibbling them and making you moan. I lick and suck and bite all over your breasts.

Finally I stop and force you roughly down so your eyes are level with the bulge in my pants. "Take out my cock," I order. Eyes watering slightly from the grip I have on your hair, you obey. My cock springs free and almost hits your face, it stands tall and erect away from my stomach. I grab it with one hand and force it against your lips. "Suck it." You whimper loudly, one hand going between your legs as you open your mouth and I force my cock straight down in. Your eyes widen as my cock invades your throat, my hand in your hair making you go deeper. I groan with satisfaction. I look into your eyes, "You look so sexy choking on my cock."
>>
>>23398855
>>23398862
I'm and erotic slow burn kind of guy, sorry if you wanted something a bit more rough and ragged.
Sadly I'm off to make dinner, but I'll write the next bit a bit later so check back.
>>
>>23398873
mmmmm I like it keep going
>>
>>23398873
>>23398895
I chuckle and then start to move my hips, holding your head steady with both my hands. In and out, I send my cock deep into your throat over and over, throat fucking you without relenting, moaning as you gurgle and choke, your eyes streaming tears. I pull my cock from your mouth every now and then so you can breathe, though not often, and you cough and gasp every time, making me smile with delight.

After one of these breaks I pull you by your hair over to the bed and lay you down on it, your head hanging off the side. I slide my cock between your breasts as your head hangs between my legs and roughly clasp them around my member. I start to fuck your tits, pinching and twisting your nipples as I take my pleasure from your body. After a few minutes a shudder runs through my body and I pull back and then drive my cock into your gaping mouth.

You splutter around it as I forcefully ream your throat then you start to slap my legs in a panic as you feel my cock twitch inside your throat and my moans turn to deep groans, but I don't respond. I hilt my cock in your throat and groan loudly, cumming deep into your throat. Cum burst from the side of your mouth and I pull out to shoot a few strings onto your tits as you gasp for air.

Taking pity on you, I pull you to your feet and drag you to the shower. I'm suddenly gentle, washing your body, caressing you.

Another picture gets you more of the story...
>>
>>23398916
>>
>>23398931
But soon my caresses turn into fondling, and I start to run my nails along your skin, my cock hardens and you stare at it hungrily. As we step out of the shower, I grab your slick body and press you up against the sink, looking into your eyes, I kiss you roughly, passionately. You melt against me, moaning into my mouth and I grab your waist and hoist you onto the counter, my cock nudging your dripping cunt. I grab your thighs and pull you forward, my cock sinking straight into your hot wet slit. We both groan as we join together and I lift you off the counter and spin us, pinning you to the wall. I begin to roughly fuck you, pounding my cock into your pussy and making you shake with each forceful thrust. You cling to me, clawing my back as I fuck you against the wall, your legs wrapped around my hips.

After a couple minutes of this, I lift you off my cock and throw you over my shoulder, taking you back to the bed. You squeal and and I spank your upturned ass. Then I throw you down onto the bed and roll you over and give you a harder spanking, making you squirm, moaning as I make a fresh red hand print on your snowy white ass. I lift your hips up and push my cock back into your hot wet pussy, my hands grasping your sexy ass cheeks as I fuck your from behind like a whore. You scream into the sheets as I ram your pussy making your whole body shake. As this continues, you start to squeeze and massage my cock, and I know your close to climaxing.

You scream louder than you have before and your whole body starts to tremble as your first orgasm rolls through you. Without stopping, I smack your ass and let my cock continue to drill deep into your sopping wet snatch. A second and third wave ripple through you and this time, your pussy manages to squeeze me to my own orgasm. As I cum deep inside of you, another wave crashes through you, making you shudder and collapse down onto the bed as my cum starts to drip down your thigh.
>>
>>23398747
You'll be dressed like the slut you really are and kept on a leash. I wonder how you will feel with a chastity belt with dildo stuffed inside and clamps on your tits, with white stockings and high heels.

I'd show you off and fuck you as I please, and as I have the keys to your cunt you'll be my adorable little slave begging for sexual release.
>>
>>23398862

'Kinky' you whisper, the words barely making it through your heavy breaths, with that you see a smile form on my face. I remove the hand restraining you wrists and and grip you behind the neck kissing you one last time. I force your head down pulling you away from the wall and smacking you on the ass as I do so. The force of the blow causes you to stumble forwards, the grip on the back of your neck the only thing keeping you upright. 'Good' I say as i drag you over to the bed.

I pull out the remove to the vibrator that's resting against your clit as I force your head onto the sheets and switch it on, It's not been enough to make you cum all day, but slowly tease you. You let out a moan as it flickers to life. Slowly and with purpose I move my hand over one of your lace covered cheeks, drawing my hand back and holding it for a second till i hear a sigh of anticipation I slam it back down. The shock of pain disappearing into the buzz of the vibe. I release several more blow swiftly, all the while pinning your face to the sheet.

I flip you over my hand now on the front of you neck I lean forward and instruct 'Now I'm going to have some fun with you, and you' I pause to raise my other hand between your spread legs 'are going to be grateful'. With that i bring my hand down between your legs. The pain quickly subsides from the initial impact and you feel my hand moving the vibe in a circular motion around your clit. You don't know if its the new action on the vibe, the fact you've been teased all day or the lack of oxygen reaching your brain from my grip on your throat but you edge ever closer to cumming. As you begin to reach the plateau I pull my hand back, taking the vidrator with me, denying you what you've been waiting for all day.
>>
Why is there never a guy post pic and girls tell them how they'd like to be fucked by them?
>>
File: sassafras.jpg (43 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sassafras.jpg
43 KB, 1024x768
hey guys
>>
File: 1456360100996.jpg (129 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456360100996.jpg
129 KB, 720x960
hoi~!
>>
>>23400873
>>23398862

You struggle with your legs to to try and get some friction against your sex in order to take you over the edge, forgetting in the moment that my hand is depriving you of vital oxygen. You reach your hands downward, only to find them blocked by my spare hand. As you struggle I lean forward, releasing my grip on your throat causing you to gasp for air "Now I'm in two minds, should I tease you some more or do you think you deserve to have what you want oh so much' As I do so I raise the hand that was toying with you up to your mouth. My fingers are damp and testes of your sex as I allow you to clean your wetness from them.

'So should we have some more fun or do you want some release before we go on?' I say as I withdraw my fingers allowing you to talk.

As before if your enjoying the story pick an option.
>>
>>23400901
Hey, it's you again. Just saw you on the yes/maybe/no thread xD
geez.. .-. I don't know, you seem like such a sweet person, I would start slow, doing things passionately, and get close to you, against a wall, removing your clothes one by one, breathing and kissing you, brushing my toungue against yours. Eventually, take it to a bed where I uncover your beautiful plump pussy and start licking and gently pulling at your lips. Slowly slide up and push my dick in nervously, while kissing you and biting just a little bit, feeling your nice round boobs, motion increasing gradually. I would go further, I don't know what you like, I would ask you of course first. I would do anything you'd want just to please you.
>>
>>23395014
oral
>>
>>23398162
>>
>>23400901
I want you.. You're beyond beautiful. Do you have skype? facebook? email, steam, Twitter, Tumblr, anything? I don't have a phone or kik, or snapchat, sadly
>>
>>23400901
Having you look up while sucking would be too hot.
>>
>>23400899
Well a reverse image search pulls up an Xtube site so given you're probably not that person probably not.
>>23400901
If your looking for a confidence boost Yes I would. I only do the how if your actually interested.
>>
>>23400923
>>23400970
You know the drill, to spice things up, girls are encouraged to post their pics while saying what they would like to do.
>>
>>23400981
Yeah sorry that was a bad post and out of line, I was trying to say a reverse of this thread would be good.

Again i apologies and if i can find out how to delete it i will.
>>
>>23400919
I'm interested! please, do tell
>>23400924
I like it hard and painful :3
>>
>>23400977
I am that person and if you like my stuff you can add my skype : aaronerineron

and I can prove to you I am sassafrine bro
>>
>>>23400901
Ha sadly that is her story to decide. I have actually responded to you
>>23400977
given you like it 'hard and painful' I can think of a few things I'd do to you.
>>
>>23400977
so if that image was me you would fuck me? granted I am a male tho but that image is me lol
>>
>>23401003
I apologies, but i'm sure you can understand a lot of post showing women are people pretending to be female. Which i actually don't have an issue with, But I like to converse with real people.

Again if you are indeed Sassafrine i am sorry for insulting you, you are indeed a very attractive person.
>>
>>23401020
I am bi sexual so yes I would (in my responce to the other thread i did say you were an attractive person). However this thread is for women to post pictures and men to say how they would fuck them
>>
File: they tell me i have BJ lips.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
they tell me i have BJ lips.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
all right, rough me up ;)
>>
>>23401052
>In my responce to the other 'thread' i did say

I meant post:
>>23401038
>>
>>23401061
Is that an LG side slider?
>>
>>23401038
thanks that means a lot to me,
>>
>>23395293

i concur, though the septum is okay for my preference.
>>
>>23400970
>>23400970
>>23400970
Girls, come visit us here!
Guys, don be shy!
>>
>>23400990
Oh, really? c: You're an exciting one..
Well, I'd love to slide up some more, push your head down, hanging off the side of the bed at a right angle, turn around and put my 8.5" dick in your mouth, pinning your head back so you're sort of trapped while I still lean forward and deeply eat your pussy out like there's no tomorrow, shoving my dick as far down your throat as I can fit it, and then pushing some more. Hold it there for a few seconds to let you gag some, pull out and just when you catch enough air, the slightest bit, push back in down your throat at full force, and repeat over and over again until I cum maybe two times. Then I'll abruptly pick you up and bring you over with me where I'll sit down on a chair, and you'll sit on my lap facing away from me. You'll be sitting on my dick that's getting impossibly harder because it's inside your wicked tight asshole. I wrap my legs around yours to make sure you cannot stand up, you stay on my dick. You bounce up and down fast, hard and vigorously, my dick is all the way inside your ass, and while you're riding up and down my cock, I have my arms around your waste, both my hands in your tight, puffy, meaty, juicy pussy, fingering you as fast as I can, putting my fingers in, pulling upwards to rub against the top of the inside as I pull the fingers out, giving you that "come here" motion. After I cum inside your ass, I spin you around, without taking my dick out to cause more friction, I kiss you and feel your tits, push you over onto the hard floor, start titfucking you until I cum all over your face, and I lean back down and shove my tongue down your throat, you're sharing my cum with me as we kiss, once it's all swallowed, I slide back down and slowly put my whole hand in your pussy, fingers one by one, I fist you as fast as I can and when you start squirming lots and begin to feel like it's too much, too hard, you can't take it, I pull my hand out and slap and rub your clit until you squirt
>>
File: 006.jpg (606 KB, 1200x1574) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
606 KB, 1200x1574
Am I late for the party or what?
>inb4 fat
>>
>>23401061
God damn! I want my cock between those lips, over and over, pulling you by the hair and facefucking you until I cum down your throat. Jesus, I'm hard just looking at those DSLs!
>>
>>23401073
yeah? it still works so i dont bother upgrading.
>>
When you squirt like a gigantic fountain, I'll shove my face in closer and put my whole mouth open around your pussy, I don't even care if I drown, tasting, collecting, swallowing your sexy juice is all I want. I'll share some with you by kissing you if you want. <3 I repeat this whole thing until you've had enough. I could fuck you all day everyday. You're incredibly gorgeous, sexy and ridiculously hot and I'd love to see more of you or chat somewhere else with you, love.
>>
>>23401092
I feel my testosterone rising
those fucking thighs
I'm not really good with words like other bros here but, oh how would I like to feel that body and fuck you hard...
>>
>>23401092
Take your shirt off and I'll see what I can do. You've got me on a writing night.
>>
>>23401061
I'd like to say your exceptionally beautiful. and a younger me would jump at the chance sadly i'm the wrong side of 25 (26). But as I said you are beautiful.
>>
>>23401145
hey, i have slept with guys twice your age. i could care less.
>>
>>23401092
goddamn, I would skull fuck you like no tomorrow and shove my 8.5" dick in your tight, plump, pussy, and just simply fuck you hard af raw, spin you around and go hard and stretch you asshole if you wanted. hmu, you got skype?
>>
>>23401090
ahhhh thank youuuuu
mmmm~! I'm so into that!
>>
>>23401093
i wouldn't resist ;)
>>
>>23401209
Never thought you would, you look like you'd suck me dry and keep at it until I'm hard again. And then again. And again. And I'm loving it! You might even sleep with my cock in your mouth.

Fuck, you're making me way too horny.
>>
File: 010.jpg (247 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
247 KB, 1280x960
>>23401131
you don't need to be good with words or anything, it's just writing down your fantasies

>>23401144
>Take your shirt off and I'll see what I can do
Let's see what you can do

>>23401155
I don't skype anymore, it got way out of control (like everything else). I only post here every now and then
>>
>>23401313
well damn you're hot. I love your body, especially your legs. any chance you could show your pussy more up close?
>>
>>23401313
For every post I write, I'll do another if you do a request.

You look like an obedient slut with the right motivation. I'd get you into a nice, tight black dress and take you out, have you think this night is all about you. Coming up to my house I have a porch that's visible to the whole street. You wouldn't make it halfway to the door before having my hand run up the back of your dress, pulling your thong tight to your plump lips, while the other wraps around your neck and pulls your head back. As my lips brush your ears, asking how your night was, you'd feel my other busy hand sliding your dress up, around your hips and along the curves of your gorgeous body. Are you the kind of girl that wears a bra if you know you're going to get fucked senseless?
>>
File: PicsArt_02-26-10.37.47.png (5 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-26-10.37.47.png
5 MB, 1944x2592
Long, detailed fantasies really get me going. Turn me on, I dare you.
>>
>>23401092
Firstly in my eyes your defiantly not fat.

As we enter the shower I pull down one side of your top, kissing your shoulder gently as I do so. With an absent minded tug on your hair I motion you to the shower. The rest of your top falls away with out any more effort. You slip your index fingers into the waist of your shorts and push them down slowly arching your back and exposing your plum ass to me. Not being able to contain myself I give one of your cheeks a smack, causing you to jerk upwards an look at me, 'I'll have none of that' you tease walk off to the shower.

As you play with the taps bending over and trying to get to the water to the right temperature I come up behind you. Moving your hair into a ponytail from behind i pull you up. 'Oh but tonight your going to' I whisper before biting your neck gently. Letting out a gasp of enjoyment before you turn and step under the water beckoning me in, I join you with a quick kiss. I have no idea how you managed it but your hair hasn't even touched the water. Suddenly you drop down on you knees, taking my half flaccid cock in your hand, and start to tease it. The water is i slowly starting to remove the waves out of your hair as you rock back and forth taking my cock into your mouth.

Strand by strand your hair flattens to a point were my fingers can't easily lock underneath it. I twist my head in pleasure closing my eyes for a moment then look down at you. For a moment your eyes lock with mine, below them your lips work their magic on my erect member. I place my hand under your chin and pull you up, you hand still working my penis 'We've just got clean don't tell me you want to get dirty again' I say as my other hand finds your nipple and gives it a stroke. My hand descends slowly between your thighs, stopping short of your clit 'Not that i'm against that' I re-assure you. 'So shall we finish here or do you want to go back to the bedroom?'

Pick one if you want me to go on.
>>
>>23401153
Ha fair enough. I can see some very hot Exhibitionist things I'd love to do to you.
>>
File: WIN_20160226_22_50_23_Pro.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160226_22_50_23_Pro.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
Hello...
>>
>>23401407
You look familiar. Where are you from?
>>
>>23401479
Hey, can we get another angle?
>>
>>23401492
like where i live or ?
>>
>>23401492
I live in a pretty small area, so I'm not disclosing that information.
>>
>>23401131

I like slow burn erotic ( with a choose your own adventure twist on things) This thread is pretty much about telling women what you fantasies about doing to them. Your style is your style, I would avoid anything like 'u is well hot, gargle my cck' but say what you would do and enjoy the fiction.
>>
>>23401500
Well aren't you from the pac NW?
>>
>>23401479
I would tear those purple panties down and shove my cock in you from behind while i grope your ass with 1 hand and grab your titties with the other.
>>
so many good looking women, so little time i will have to pic this up tomorrow.
>>
>>23401510
oh sorry i didn't notice that it wasn't directed at me, and no i don't live anywhere near there. How did you come to that conclusion
>>
>>23401524
That scar, and you look reallllly familiar.
>>
>>23401313
Parking Lot, night time, streetlight from the boulevard glistening off the windshields off of parked cars. Summer dress, disheveled, the neckline pulled roughly down to expose your milky white udders. My rough hewn man hands milking, stroking, cupping roughly your pink nippled breasts, you can smell the whisky on my breath, your heart pounding. I'm not much for words, I kiss you roughly, grab your ass, the other hand your hair. I forcefully turn you around. Ass hand reaches up your dress stroking your kitty through your little panties. I bend you over the hood of the car, you can hear people walking, talking off in the distance. You are aroused by the thought of discovery, a rough man in the dark, your wet panties betray you, a grunt from behind. The hand on your hair pushes your head down to the hood of the car, your face against the cool midnight metal. Your skirt, hiked up, your panties pulled quickly down to your ankles....
>>
>>23401530
sorry doubt ive met you in rl, i live in the Se
>>
>>23401548
Were you on some snapchat thing a couple months back? You're from Texas?
>>
>>23401313
You feel a boot nudge your left foot wider, you comply. Another nudge on your right, a little harder, there is no tenderness here, just a base animal desire. You like being taken, slippery wet, pulse elevated you feel a bump against your ass. "Put me in", a command, guttural, primal, you comply, your right arm presses against the cool steel of the BMW, snakes between your thighs and grabs for my cock. You touch the head, fair sized, engorged with blood, you stroke it to size it up. Thick, hard, decent shaft, warm to the touch. I thrust forward, your aim is off. "I can assure you it won't fit in that hole just yet," you gasp breathlessly. You rub it back and forth over your dripping slit, another push, more surgical in nature. Smaller thrusts becomes longer, deeper thrusts, your hand brushes your clit, a surge of electricity hits the base of your spine....
>>
>>23401313
You're wet, You can feel strong hands grabbing your hips and moving you rhythmically to the pounding slip slap of well muscled hips hitting your bottom. You can feel my fat cock deep in your womb, plunging in and out, feeling every inch. Your mind goes blank, electricity shoots up your spine, your breath is ragged, you feel your sex running down your leg. There's a warmth that starts somewhere deep, base of the spine, it spreads, your eyes cross, you adjust your feet slightly as your toes curl. Your exposed breast rubbing against the hood of the car, your vulnerability and exposure tittilate you, my cock rubbing back and forth over nerves that hadn't been rubbed like that in a loooonnnggg time. You gasp, it hits you right between the eyes, three inches behind your nose, ecstasy, euphoria....
>>
>>23401567
No, not from Texas.
>>
>>23401479
I would grip your purple panties and raise your bottom high, so you are head down-ass up. Then I'd stroke your crotch and stroke your thighs.

You'll stay in that position as I tuck a vibrator into your panties. I pat your bum and call you a good girl as you become wetter and wetter.

I slowly build up your neediness till you are begging to be stuffed and pounded.

I grip those panties pulling them tight, raising your ass even higher and turning up the vibe
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.