[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for someone interested in watching me sounding. Found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 4.jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
79 KB, 480x640
Looking for someone interested in watching me sounding. Found someone before but the thread got lost..
>>
So yeah, I had a thread up a while ago with someone interested but the thread was gone before I could exchange info.

If anyone is into this let me know.

If you think i'm nuts then you can tell me that as well. I like the shocking factor of it haha.
>>
i like seeing dicks with things inside them
u are clearly experienced in this
>>
>>23390658

Yep, I am considering I am able to take up to 13mm total. I have 6-7 different toys to use which are all completely different. Some large, some thick, some long and the one in my picture is this one:

http://www.amazon.de/Prinzenzepter-Kugelstab-mit-14-Kugeln/dp/B00MX29EZU
>>
>>23390690
>into genital abuse
>is german
no surprises

what are your contact details?
also moar pics plx
>>
>>23390718

Hm damn, I should've mentioned that I am 100% straight. I am actually not German though despite the website being german. (:
>>
>>23390611
it was me who was interested :p
let me see
>>
>>23390733
>100% straight
i wish you the very best of luck in your endeavours
>>
>>23390603
I find this extremely hot.
Sadly I know my bf is freaked out by the idea so I've never told him or suggested he try it.
>>
webmmmm
>>
I did this once (not my idea), NOT FUN AT ALL.
>>
Bumping as one of the five females that actually like looking at this.
>>
>>23390844
>>23392766
I'm a guy who's actually really into trying this. Hoping to find a girl out there who'd sort of ease me into it, haha.
>>
>>23392774
Why not just ease yourself into it, and post pics?
>>
>>23392779
I don't have any of the toys or whatever, plus I'd feel better having someone who knows what they're doing with me so I don't annihilate my urethra by accident.
>>
i'm really curious to see and watch. and probably ask a lot of questions too. lol
>>
>>23392787
You can always buy some.

I don't know about any of the other few girls who like it, but I have 0 experience in helping with it myself.
It's just something I like to look at, I've never been with someone who wanted to try it before.

I think the best bet is go with the smallest and try to work your way up.
Maybe find an online guide.
>>
>>23392796
Likewise, I've never been with anyone who's shown any interest/known how it works. I always find it really hot when a girl does find it fun to look at.

And I'd rather have someone nearby to call for help if needed. I've heard some horror stories about sounding.
>>
>>23390603
What's the deal with sounding anyway?
Does it feel good? Does it hurt?
>>
>>23392809
I think it just feels different, and is sorta taboo. Mysterious and interesting, making it feel good.
>>
>>23392800
That's understandable.

Goodluck on finding a lady to help.
>>23392809
I think it depends on the person.
I've heard it feels really good, but I've also heard that it stings but they like the sting.
It might just be personal preference of an odd sensation.
>>
>>23392809
I'm pretty sure it's a mix of both, which is part of the appeal, and also why a lot of guys don't like it.
>>
>>23392792

That's the best kind... I love the curiousity. (:

>>23390744

I will make a webm today. (:

>>23390844

That's a shame really. He doesn't know what he's missing. I personally enjoy the whole submission part of it too. A woman trying out things in this way is just.. extremely hot.

>>23392766

Hi there. (: Thanks for enjoying it.

>>23392809

Big part of it is a mental thing but yes it actually feels good. If you go deep enough you reach your prostate somewhat and it's a pretty crazy feeling. Also the feeling of being filled up is a big thrill to me somehow.
>>
>>23392792
kik is chillguy2000 if you're serious about letting me watch and ask lol
>>
File: 11.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>23392796

Actually it's best to use one that's near the biggest you can take, if you take one too small you can hurt yourself much more easily due to it being so thin. (Puncturing).

The watching part is really hot too though, About a year ago I had a woman I found through reddit who liked it so I made her personalized videos for whatever she wanted to see exactly. But she eventually found a boyfriend and we stopped doing it.... Man those were good times.

Bonus pic:
>>
>>23393197

Yeah, sadly I am still straight so I guess I would have trouble being into it haha. Sorry ):
>>
>>23393198
but how do they know what they can take?

I'm always willing to see more, but I'm not a huge request type person.
>>
File: 10.jpg (572 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
572 KB, 1836x2448
>>23393204

Ah no problem haha. Uhm, get a set like the one I am showing you and try starting at what they think is they biggest they can take. (:

The problem is more that they should be careful using really long ones to not go too deep. Pushing it too far can be really bad.
>>
>>23393210
I honestly doubt I'll ever meet a guy who would be willing to try it irl, but I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>23393213

Hm that's a shame. Too bad I am not somewhere near you, I think you'd never get bored of me. (:
>>
File: 1.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
Another pic I posted another time.
>>
>>23390876

By the way, anything specific you'd like to see? (:
>>
I wanna see more
>>
File: 7.jpg (63 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
63 KB, 480x640
>>23393468

Here's a small picture. (:
Although I am pretty soft in this picture.
>>
Actually picking up a new webcam this afternoon, after that I am going to hop on omegle or something or record a webm for here. And if anyone has requests I will do those too.
>>
F/22 into sounding and watching sounding.

Something specific I like to see is a gif or progression pic sets. I love seeing it start off and how far it goes in.
I also like to see the gape after the sound is taken out.
>>
>>23393543
Do you have kik or anything so I can send you some?
>>
>>23393573
I have a throwaway skype. Would that work?
>>
>>23393575
Sure what's your Skype?
>>
>>23393581
There's three which one are you?
>>
How much do you have to hate yourself for this to seem like a good idea?
>>
>>23393543

I'd love to do this but it seems someone else took up the chance already...
>>
>>23393621

I love myself and decided to love myself anymore. No hatred involved. ^^

And I don't think, it IS a good idea.
>>
jake.abbadon is my throwaway skype for anyone interested in watching.
>>
>>23393453
idk, jerking&cuming with some of those metals in ur dick
>>
This looks like fun, I bet the electric stimulation is amazing. I need to buy a set.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.