[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hi /soc/ Question for women: why do you dress like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1456350815102.jpg (611 KB, 1343x1932) Image search: [Google]
1456350815102.jpg
611 KB, 1343x1932
>hi /soc/

Question for women:

why do you dress like this?

i want an honest answer.
it's just a simple question, i'm not here to judge
>>
>>23390246
don't rape me boyz XD
>>
>>23390246

no femanon wants to answer?

i guess that's also a revealing answer
>>
>They want attention and affection.

Natural human behavior especially when isolated(housed).
>>
I would assume comfort if it's warm or desire to show off legs?
>>
my guess: it's a power trip
>>
File: ByEZDeqIAAA4aQi.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ByEZDeqIAAA4aQi.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>23390246
>Question for men:
>why do you dress like this?
>i want an honest answer.
>it's just a simple question, i'm not here to judge
>>
>>23390410

you seem upset. or even angry.

obviously they do it because they think women lite it. they think they score pussy with it. and they are following a trend.
>>
>>23390410

i feel like i can never have an honest relaxed answer on this matter.
>>
File: BuESAmxL.jpg (194 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
BuESAmxL.jpg
194 KB, 736x1104
>>23390417

no menanon wants to answer me honestly?

i guess that's also a revealing answer
>>
>>23390435
Why are you so mad rn?
>>
Obviously it's for the attention of males and females alike. C'mon, you're not that dumb now, are you OP?
>>
>>23390435
You seem incapable of comparing two different sets.
>>
>>23390410
>>23390435
Their asses aren't hanging out. What's the problem, feminazi?
>>
>>23390246
Because it's usually hot outside and I wanna look pretty. If I dress up, it's for myself, not guys
>>
to out-slut the other sluts and get the attention of the hot duchebag (not you or me). Now are you trying to get an insecure chick to admit that? good luck.
>>
>>23390387
Pretty much.

Even when I'm at my sluttiest I wouldn't show myself off like that. Any slut worth their cum knows how easy it is to bed most men, so unless they have zero charm but want dick would they actually wear something like that to reel it in. I appreciate girls wanting to (genuinely) look their best for special nights out or something, and showing flesh works well for that. But if you want to "look your best" on a daily/weekly basis, you are detaching yourself from reality and mistaking it for claiming independence.

Girls wear stuff like this so often now because of the feminazi movement, implying that because women from the generations and ages before went through shit, that automatically means it's still happening no matter how ridiculously small and insignificant the problem is. This results in delusional girls reinforcing each other that it's ok for girls to do anything they "feel is right", regardless of the reality of the situation. The truth is, that voice in their head that once said "huh, if I wear this I well get attention from boys, but that kind of attention could be unwanted" turns into "wow. how dare this sexist regime make me anxious about my choice of clothes, in fact, I can wear anything I want, I'm a free independent individual aren't I?"

Then it just gets worse and worse, I'm pretty sure global cuckolding rates are at an all time high right now. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>23390534
I don't dress like that by any means, but I'm a mildly insecure female who will try and wear jeans that make my bum look good for the lads. Aren't we supposed to, as animals, attract mates?
>>
>>23390417
didnt you jsut answer your own retarded question? thats the reason girls wear short shorts too senpai
>>
I have a theory that if shirts were illegal, a lot of people would eat right and exercise, and a lot more would never go outside.
>>
>>23390346
the only revealing thing is that women who don't dress like this don't have an answer for you.

I dressed like that when I was a teenager, though. I thought dressing like the popular girls would make me popular and get me lots of hot boyfriends in high school. I can't imagine that mindset changes that much, though I even see women walking around with their boyfriends or husbands dressed like that so I imagine an element of exhibitionism goes into it. Some cucks also like other men oggling their women.
>>
Because its comfy to wear tiny shorts when it's warm out. Sweaty asscracks suck. Why y'all wanna marry amish women tho? ITT angsty virgins getting mad about girls looking hot.
>>
>>23390246
I'm a girl but I don't dress like that. why do you assume all girls dress that way?
>>
>>23390246
>showing back side of the bra
>basic top for women's undergartment
>light jeans up to the waist cut short showing her buttcheeks
>sneakers/sportsshoes

Sneakers are ok in this case. She should wear bra >top> blouse and her shorts should cover her butt entirely. I would call this improper and rather slutty for women to wear. It's not even fashionable in any sense. The high waist jeans actually doesn't do her ass any good. She is better off nearly showing her buttcrack. Now it somehow looks "misplaced" in my eyes. Then again, many, many women these days have no sense of fashion and just wear comfort clothing and whatever they think is attractive/passable even when it isn't.

I honestly never dress like that though. I always wear skirts with possibly thigh highs or pantyhoses + heels when not walking tons. Dunno, whatever she is wearing is definitely not comfortable, more something to be ashamed of imo.
>>
>>23390410
its comfortable, socially acceptable,
>>
>>23390246
I love women who dress like this
>>
>>23390246
hi there. check my driving skills out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iAQnCQp9o
>>
I dunno, because they want to? I don't think it looks nice, but whatever, it's not my body, and it's not my clothes. As a woman, I'd personally rather wear something a bit more covering, but I'm not going to stop someone else from dressing how they want.
>>
i don't get it either to be honest. i tend to dress/act more modestly when i go out expecting to hook up. Not showing cleavage, wearing a skirt that doesn't show too much, even acting a little prude and arrogant. That way guys tend to go for me more (i guess they it's like more of a challenge), plus they're always much rougher with the 'innocent' girl, so it's a win win.
>>
>>23390246
because she is confident and knows she looks good
dem legs doe
>>
>>23390591

to score pussy?
>>
File: 1444276810719.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1444276810719.png
74 KB, 500x494
>>23390644
>it's warm outside
>better wear my wedgie jeans that ride up my ass crack and show half of my buttcheeks
>what!!! no it's not for guys its for MYSELF you MYSOGONIST ITS COMFORTABLE RAAAH!!!
>>
>>23390246
Not every woman dressed like that. I think it's extremely tacky to wear a shirt that lets your bra show and a shirt like that with those shorts is showing way too much skin no matter the weather.
Also, those shorts look really uncomfortable riding up her ass like that. She has really nice, juicy thighs though. A bit jelly.
>>
>>23390725
to score dick
everyone wants the same thing at the end of the day
>>
>>23390246
those aren't women......... they're teenage girls and are dressed the way teenage girls dress. I don't like it either, but I know that young girls really don't know what they look like sometimes.
>>
>>23390246
I don't dress like that. She has a great body but she's don't doing it justice
>>
>>23390246
My answer to your question ...
Why not?
>>
>>23390928
Because OP gets rejected by girls similar to the ones in the picture and doesn't think it's fair.
>>
>>23390940
Let's have sex
>>
>>23390883
Most sane answer in this thread.
>>
instead of getting all pissy, just walk up to them and complement their body. You'll let out your pent-up rage, put all the pressure on them and still be in the right.
>>
because I can and it makes virgins angry

kicking their anthills is fun
>>
>>23390246
I mostly dress like this because I like making my dude look like a winner when we're out together. Does that make sense?
I imagine it's the same kind of thing that drives the trophy wife thing.
>>
>>23390410
>not wearing cargo shorts
>not wearing ankle socks

Oh man these guys suck at life
>>
I wouldn't wear a white bra with a white top because it will show through. You wear a nude bra with a white top; everyone knows that.

However, I wear high-waisted shorts that let my butt hang out because my butt and thighs are awesome, and it gets warm in the summer, so it's nice to have them out.
>>
>>23390246
How could anyone have a problem with this? Let girls wear less and less, more to look at because you can't fuck em all.
>>
>>23390531
>i want to look pretty for myself! i don't want atention, honestly!
>>
>>23390246
thanks Op, best thread in ages.
>>
Lots of buttblasted feminisms in this thread or something, i dont really see why anyone should be mad about what OP said.
girls can wear whatever they want, but personally i think high waisted stuff looks super retarded. if a girl looks ok with it, imagine how much better she would look with normal non retarded pants.
>>
Why do we dress like that?
well, those shorts look horribly uncomfortable so I'm guessing that's just because they make her ass look nice. but tank tops? boobs are freaking sweaty balls of fat that sit on your chest and get all nasty and low cut tops at least offer some sort of air flow and they're comfy af.

so the shirt is the same reason you guys wear those awful baggy shorts, flesh sacks are sticking to other body parts
>>
File: 1416834228299.gif (1 MB, 322x242) Image search: [Google]
1416834228299.gif
1 MB, 322x242
>>23390504
totally missing the fucking point, let me clarify:

blanket generalisations

AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU?
>>
>>23390246
Because there is no reason not to. Does it turn you on then?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.