[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: ask the opposite sex anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
itt: ask the opposite sex anything
>>
File: v4xJw.jpg (45 KB, 459x164) Image search: [Google]
v4xJw.jpg
45 KB, 459x164
as a male how do i know how physically good looking i am?
>>
>>23388279
Ask girl who's opinion you care about: "how good looking am I"
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 608x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 608x629
>>23387596
Can i get a gf without having any friends? Is it a dealbreaker?

For the girls: favorite dick size?
>>
How do I know if I'm doing a good job when I'm sucking you off? If you're being quiet and just staring at me, are you waiting for me to do something more or...? If you grab my head and try to push me towards your dick, does that mean you want me to do something different? so many questions
>>
>>23388402
If the dude isn't breathing heavy then change it up. Try different speeds, levels of suction, method of contact ie kissing, licking, etc. Use your hands and change up that as well. Play with the balls. If it feels good he'll let you know.
>>
>>23388402
Personally, I breath really heavily and very quietly groan if I'm really enjoying it. If you're doing something completely wrong I speak up (not bluntly, I just try to articulate what feels good and what doesn't if my noises aren't doing the trick)
>>
How much of a turn-off is it being dense/cautious? - I'm never quite sure whether girls are being nice/want somebody to dance with or if they actually are interested.
>>
>>23388412
>>23388412
This helps a lot, the guy in question does breathe heavily, I guess I just get nervous
>>
How do I find a qt tomboy gf? Where do these types of women congregate? How do I approach?
>>
>>23389910
Being dense means being an idiot, just FYI
But it depends on the girl, some of us love shy guys, some of us hate them
>>
Question for American girls

Latino guys are sexy?
>>
>>23389987
You do know American girls means like every race on the face of the earth right?
>>
Girls :

- 5/10 looking guy + 8/10 personnality + 8/10 sex skills or
- 9/10 looking guy + 5/10 personnality + 5/10 sex skills ?
>>
>>23389987
yup
>>23390034
the first option definitely

guys, any advice on how you want a girl to talk dirty to you? I've always been terrible at it :/
>>
>>23390141
Just literally say in a somewhat sultry voice how you want to get fucked or fuck
>>
>>23390141
For me personally I like dirty talk is very natural even like to hear me moan or say things like my dick ...
>>
Are there any ladylike women left who don't use words like; dick and cock??
>>
>>23390141
I'll try to "push" your inner slut to go out by making you admit your deepest fantasy and your désire to finally be a huge slut without judgement (hell, that's exciting)
It work well when im already fucking you from behind and im whispering in your ears while im gently pulling your hair.
I love when girl go dirty with me
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456076772975.jpg (95 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456076772975.jpg
95 KB, 540x960
I usually pay no attention to relationships and the like but I've been spending a lot of time with a girl from my high school and in my current friendship circle recently and come to like her company. We even went out on Valentines day for a meal and a few drinks yet we're both single.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this really. So many questions...
How do I tell if she likes me back? Should I make a move? Would I feel awkward dating inside a friendship circle (this one is putting me off the most)?
>>
Dude here and all, but:

>>23388279
Why give a shit? Just work to improve yourself; trying to get an objective review is going to be troublesome because its always going to be based on what the person is into.

>>23388398
There's no "requirements" you have to have in order to have a girlfriend; you very well can get a girlfriend without having any friends.

But that's pretty fucking weird and will set off a lot of flags for folk, making them try to figure out *why* you have no friends. Why is that, anyways?

>>23388402
Based on reactions and communication. Problem is a lot of people are shit. Communicate with him; find out what he likes.

For the most part though: Heavy breathing, dazed expressions (or alternatively: hyper focus), involuntary movements.

>>23389948
You're often going to shoot yourself in the foot if you go in looking to have someone meet a role.

>>23392155
Hoboy. Part of me questions whether you're even old enough to be here, but skipping past that: High school is a microcosm of suck. Everyone is fucking awkward and no one knows what to do.

My assumption is she *probably* is interested if you went out for valentines day, but that depends on context. I would suggest start spending some one on one time with her - invite her to low key stuff where you can talk and get to know her, and you can get a bit of a chance to flirt.

Depends on your friend circle in regards to how it would go. Some friend circles pretty much ban it; others are pretty incestuous.
>>
been dating my girlfriend for 2 and a half years
we lost our virginities to each other and we pretty much fucked almost every day at first

then one day she just said that every time i put it in, it would hurt her
then we went on a hiatus for about 5 - 6 months of absolutely nothing
then we kinda started going at it again
ive had several talks with her
she tells me she just doesn't like it
now its absolutely a mission and a half to get her to even start something
and when she does i barely put it in and it hurts her so much to a point that she cant do it anymore and we end up doing nothing

also she cant try any other position but her on her back

everything else hurts her

wtf do i do
im just a poor boy who makes his gf happy but when it comes to sex

nada, nothing
>>
>>23392878

Have you tried lube? More foreplay? Is it a length issue where you're hitting the cervix?
>>
>>23392891
tried lube, and nothing
she doesn't really do foreplay

not entirely sure about the length
it barely goes in and she's already asking me to take it out
>>
>>23392895
The whole lack of foreplay could be an issue in and of itself. Try spending some more time focusing on giving her foreplay and see if it makes any difference.

Even if she "doesn't really do it", its worth a shot.
>>
>>23392895
i am actually concerned she might have a problem down there. i would recommend that she goes to a doctor or gynecologist to get it checked out. there may be cyst(s) or other problems if it genuinely hurts.

sorry to hear tho bud, try to recommend it to her without making it seem like there's something wrong with her or that she might have some std. (even if it's possible)
>>
>>23392904
I'll try and talk to her, she usually is always like "make it quick"
But I can definitely try ;__;

>>23392906
I honestly thought about that and have asked her to see gynecologist but she hasn't seemed to be very concerned about it.
>>
>>23392939
That somewhat sounds like obligation sex. You're entirely sure that she is eager to fuck / enjoys the sex life, outside of the inability to be penetrated?
>>
>>23392954
Well I'm sure she doesn't feel obligated.
At least I hope, I always ask before and make sure it's ok, I wouldn't, for lack of a better word, force her.

I've asked her, as I said before, about this situation and honestly I don't think she's eager to fuck at all, she just doesn't like it. But she tells me she wants to do this.

Idk, hard life I guess.
>>
Guy ask girl:

If a guy don't game well so girl get really boring. What to do? I just want normal nice chitchat about life, personal opinion, walk on the beach, judging random stranger etc etc.

I am normal dude with decent job but somehow just can't get relationship together.

What do?
>>
>>23392982
Dude here and all, but things like:
>>If a guy don't game well so girl get really boring.

Doesn't do great things for you.. If you're ESL that's fine, if you're not you're going to come across pretty poorly when you're writing like that.

Be interesting. Have your own hobbies, interests, goals, and life. Pay attention to the *person* you're talking about. If you want someone to get pretty animated, its usually pretty easy to get them talking about their hobbies and interests. People love being engaged on that and having someone *actually listen*.
>>
>>23391135
Wat
>>
>>23393091
This man is correct
>>23392982
>I am normal dude with decent job but somehow just can't get relationship together.

Nobody wants "normal" we want someone special, not someone normal
>>
>>23392855
I probably should have mentioned that we've graduated high school. She is currently in university and I'm still in college since I skipped a year. We both 19.
However, When we were together at her house before going out for the night, she was on the app tinder, telling me about all these guys ahe's matched with and showing me pictures of them. Somebody told me she was trying to make me jealous and force me to make a move but I took that as being so close of a friend that she felt comfortable talking about these things to me.
When we're out drinking for the night and attract unwanted attention from people, we put our arms around eachother and pretend to be a couple to make them back off.
>>
How do I know if she's digging the head?
>>
Multi-part question, and I'm curious to hear the opinions of both sexes:

Have you ever been in love with someone where you felt your relationship drifting to the point where you just sort of become friends again?

If so, how comfortable is "too" comfortable with an SO? When does a "best friend-style" relationship become problematic?

And what keeps you attracted to an SO as an SO, and not simply a best friend, while dating?
>>
>>23391135
...That is probably the most fucking ridiculous thing I've ever fucking heard. I'm pretty much expecting that you're one of the dudes who goes on about how they hate being single and it's all women's fault, because there's no fucking way they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards or are otherwise shooting themselves in the foot.

Maybe you're not. That's great. But what does it fucking matter.

>>23393294
She might not be interested. You've somewhat put yourself in a tricky position. I would be somewhat tempted to say just .. Ask her out on a date. If she says no, drop it, carry on like usual, and don't make a big deal of it / bring it up again.

Would have been perfect to ask her during the Tinder time though, yes. Though I am generally of the opinion that if that WAS her goal, games are silly and daft.

>>23392967
You ask before / make sure it's okay? Does she acquiesce or is she eager? Because there's a difference between somewhat consenting to sex and someone being *into* it.

What comes to mind is, honestly:
-Date the fuck out of her. Yes, I *know* you're already dating, but it's really fucking easy to fall into a routine when you're in a longer term relationship. Mix it up. Take her. Take her to old date spots. See if you cannot fire up the spark again.
- Honestly, have a talk with her about the sex life. Find out what she's enjoying, and find out if there's anything she wants to give a shot. Get some toys. Experiment!

>>23394145
Eh. Since its an open question just asking for opinions ... Not, really? I have a bit of a weird/skewed perspective on things like relationships and friendships, so they tend to be super intertwined. I enjoy fucking/dating my friends, and if I am friends with someone I probably want to fuck/date them. My best friend is someone I would absolutely bone and strut around with in the drop of a hat, she's fucking grand.
>>
>>23394145
If there's anything I would suggest in order to keep things "fresh", it's the above "date the fuck out of the person" - don't let yourself fall into routine, keep reminding the person (and yourself) of how significant they are, and how much you value them. Show affection. Avoid the routine.
>>
do girls queef?
>>
How socially unacceptable is it to not wear a bra when I'm in public? I have good sized boobs, don't mind attention, but rarely wear anything too tight or revealing.
>>
>>23394243
Yes. No shit.

>>23394245
Eh. In Canada its legal for women to be outright topless, but people will still freak out and cops will still hassle you. I don't know legality in the States (where you presumably are).

You're going to get attention for it, you might be judged for it. It also depends massively on what you're wearing in combination. I have a number of friends that go topless, but they wear things like hoodies or what not where you cannot really tell - bras are more or less to just hide your nipples, because people will obsess over them. Does your clothing hide your nipples? Then you're probably fine.

And even if it doesn't, whatever the fuck, its just nipples.
>>
>>23394245
It really shouldn't matter desu

You do you, and if that means no bra, more power to you
>>
>>23388386
This. Some girls will like you, others won't. YOu only care about the ones you respect.

Keep in mind that their impression reflects their emotional reaction to you.

So you can seduce them no matter how bad you look.

Insecure about your looks? Don't ever need to do more than taking 1 shower a day and brushing your teeth to make SOME girl like you.
>>
i know it's a preference thing, but what are good things personality wise for a girl to have? i tend to be very shy, and i'd like to be more social.
>>
>>23395065
I honestly wouldn't know how to go about answering that. It's so completely a preference thing, and you should just do you and find the people you click with.
>>
>>23395065

Honesty, humor, a sense of independence, not being needy or whiny, generally a good human being, not a lot of unnecessary attitude.

These can also apply to men.
>>
How does being a girl effect a bike ride?
Do breasts ever get in the way?
Why do girls travel to the bathroom in flocks?
What about a penis is attractive to you? (not size or shape, just why are penises attractive?)
What does a female orgasm feel like?

These are our concerns, Dude.
>>
>>23387596

Guys, I've noticed a lot of you bitching about girls being bad at sex. How do we get better?
>>
ladies, how do I talk my bi-curious girlfriend into a mff threesome, preferably with her sexy goth chick friend?
>>
>>23387596
Why did my boyfriend freak out when I told him he has a smaller penis than any other man I've dated? Did he think five and a half inches was something to brag about?
>>
>>23395086
>How does being a girl effect a bike ride?
A bike with pedals? It doesn't really stimulate anything for me. It's just uncomfortable on my ass, really.
>Do breasts ever get in the way?
I only have B cups, I am probably not a good person to answer this. Mine don't.
>Why do girls travel to the bathroom in flocks?
Typically to have a side conversation without the rest of the group hearing. One of them really DOES have to pee, but they're take their bestie along and use the opportunity to have a 1-on-1 about something that happened or came up in conversation earlier. Women from middle school to at least 30's, in my experience, do this... And it's not relegated to the bathroom. You'll notice it if you look for it. It's not necessarily shit-talk and gossip, sometimes it's just more heartfelk reaction/opinion that they feel more comfortable sharing with someone who 'gets them'.
>What about a penis is attractive to you? (not size or shape, just why are penises attractive?)
Visually, I don't think penises are attractive. They're weird. So are vaginas. But they feel fucking fantastic, so I'm a fan.
>What does a female orgasm feel like?
This... I have no idea how to describe. Just... an almost agonizing buildup of pleasure that releases like a floodgate.
>>
>>23396529
"Hey would you be interested in having a threesome with X?"

Though I probably run with a bit more open circles than you do. Talk with her about if she would be interested in having a threesome. Find out if there's anyone she would be interested in. Don't push it. Threesomes can be fucking tricky if you don't communicate about expectations/desires/comfort levels. Take it slow and talk stuff out.

>>23396557
Because media teaches that dick size is inherent distilled masculinity. How would you feel if he said you were the heaviest chick he's ever dated? Even if you were 110lb and slim its still a REALLY fucking awkward title to have attached to you.
>>
>>23395907
Don't lay there and be genuine about wanting to improve, ask us what you can do differently etc in an earnest way and we will probably tell you
>>
>>23395907
I've fucked a lot of people. My favorite people to fuck were the ones that were expressive, engaging, and open to things. You don't have to go outside of your comfort boundaries, but embrace what you're doing and just have a great fucking time .. Fucking. Vocalize what you want. Try new things.
>>
Woman here.

What do you guys think of other men who style "man buns" in their hair?
>>
>>23397510
Don't give a shit, unless its just a little rat tail like nub in which case I will sigh.
>>
>>23397510
same as the other anon, i don't give a shit.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.