[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself tonight, I have two hours before I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I want to kill myself tonight, I have two hours before I can see somebody that can offer me drugs to distract me, has anybody felt like this before? it's weird for me, does anyone want to talk about it?
>>
>>23387055
well, can i have some money?
>>
>>23387093
Unfortunately, I don't have any money, is there anything else I can offer you? I live in the UK!
>>
All is I say is that I hope that you do not do it. It isn't worth it. I attempted suicide about 4 years ago, obviously it didn't work. At first I remember being really sad and thinking, "How, I even fucked that up." But as time progressed, things just slowly started to feel normal again. I no longer that my sadness was perpetual. I'm pretty sure you will feel the same way.

Just don't do it, mate. You never no what could happen to you down the road. Just keep waiting
>>
No friends?
>>
>>23387240
>>23387262
I'm glad either of you replied but what am I waiting for? I don't have friends to talk to about this either, they're all very sensitive, I feel this fairly regularly and they'd just dispel it
>>
Why do you want to kill yourself? I want to tell you that it's not worth it, it gets better, blahblahblah, but I'd be a hypocrite since I think about killing myself frequently.
>>
>>23387318

Don't talk to them about suicide. Just call them over and say you want to chill out. See how a random conversation can be fun and distracting.
>>
>>23387318
Everything, you are waiting for everything. You may not get all of it, but you are bound to get some of it. I am willing to bet that even though you are alone for now, you will find people you will be able to connect to down the line. No one is ever a lone with their suffering, this world is too fucked up to leave anyone untouched. You just need to hold on until you do. You will be happy that you did.

>>23387333
Perhaps you do, but the fact that you are still here, typing this message should be enough to let you know that you are stronger than you think.
>>
>>23387356
*feeling alone for now
>>
>>23387333
>>23387356
I want to kill myself because I can't stop seeing and hearing things that aren't real, I don't have anybody that I can talk to in real life.

I'm just fucking scared, all of the people I live with go out to smoke weed and rail drugs and I can't do that because of what's happening in my head, it has made me disconnected from them, I don't feel like I can leave and I'm on a 4 year course.

the reason I want to die is because I want to be somewhere that I'm not right now, I would love to see all of these other places but I feel like I can't escape.

maybe if if we die we can visit those places we see in the sky? I can dream right?
>>
>>23387374
>maybe if if we die we can visit those places we see in the sky? I can dream right?

You will find that out eventually, but for now try to live your life. And by your description, you sound like you have some pretty bad social anxiety. I used to do. This sounds gruff, but really the best thing to do to help cure it is to just get and interact with people. That's honestly it.

And your feeling of not being able to escape sounds like your bored and you want to do something. Go do it! Or at least wait until you can! Honestly, that does not sound like anything near something to commit suicide over, friend.

>I want to kill myself because I can't stop seeing and hearing things that aren't real

Explain, please.
>>
>>23387055
no one really wants to talk you out of it because there's nothing to talk a pussy who can't even put a bullet in his own head out of
>>
>>23387528
You are literally a cancer, sucking the life out of everyone you pass with your horrendous attitude. I sincerely hope you change your ways for your sake, but for now, fuck you.
>>
please don't kill yourself anon :[ it'll make me sad
>>
>>23387374
Have you tried hallucinogenics? They're quite medicinal for this kind of thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.