[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else lonely here? ;~;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13
File: 1452277203788.gif (627 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1452277203788.gif
627 KB, 500x280
Anyone else lonely here? ;~;
>>
>>23382234
Embrace the solitude. Go out. Buy an adult colouring book. Buy Crayons/ coulored pencils. Sit in a café. Sip hot beverage. Go nuts colouring.
>>
Yup. Join the club.
>>
>>23382234
yes extremely. i am a wreck lately, more than usual. wish i could blame it on my period but i can't because that doesn't happen 24/7.
>>
>>23382249
;~;
>>
>>23382254
Playing games won't distract me anymore .-.
>>
what's wrong anon, get it off your chest
>>
If you're a grill sleep with me in a Skype call onegai.
>>
45 m USA
Happy to lend an ear
Kik penfan88
>>
File: man-gun-9033658.jpg (10 KB, 344x450) Image search: [Google]
man-gun-9033658.jpg
10 KB, 344x450
I've accepted it I get to watch Golden Girls anytime I want cheer up senpai.
>>
>>23382234
Wana be lonely together and cuddle? :3
>>
Depression for over a decade. Wouldn't recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
>>
File: rooko chews on cummies.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
rooko chews on cummies.gif
443 KB, 506x516
I am lonely as fuck.
Anyone in Melbourne want to chill and smoke weed with an 18 yearold socially awkward nonpassing early transition mtf tranny?
Hit me up senpai.
>>
>>23382301
you're my kinda person
>>
>>23382332
>mfw not in melbourne

:'c

s-so sad
>>
i really just wish i could be dead
>>
>>23382371
Watch always sunny in philadelphia. It will make you not wish you were dead.
>>
>>23382383
i have before. can't watch anything out here. not enough bandwidth to stream. still want to be dead. nobody likes depressed girls anyway.
>>
>>23382391

Find someone in your area that's depressed too. Could work. Or, you could have a drink or two everyday. Not become an alcoholic, mind you. But, just a bit to melt away the blues, you know?
>>
>>23382391
what is there to do in your area that's fun? ive never really met someone that's drowning in depression so i wouldn't know.
>>
>>23382407
have no friends. live in the desert, so nobody for miles. i don't drink.

>>23382412
absolutely nothing. to give you some idea, i am the only house on the street in the middle of the desert and the only wal-mart is about a 15 minute drive from me.

i've been drowning in depression since i was a little girl. medications and therapy have only ever exacerbated the issue and made things worse. i have no family anymore. they abandoned me last year.
>>
>>23382417

I suppose that's partially what the internet is for? Plenty of folks in a similar situation here! Could collab on a story with someone or something?
>>
Haven't used my voice in roughly 6 days now. I've been alone for roughly a month or so. It's durable now
>>
>>23382417
get a puppy lol :p i'm sure that will cheer you right up!
>>
>>23382417

A-anon, sleep with me in a Skype call.
>>
>>23382429
as i said earlier; absolutely shitty bandwidth. can't do jack. basically use up my daily allotment simply being on 4chan these days. i also only write by myself. nobody else likes my stuff/my style.

>>23382434
i have a dog and she's a nice companion, but it can only go so far sometimes. i still just want to be nothing.
>>
>>23382444

Could do it the old fashion way; pen & paper.
>>
>>23382444
i wish i could help you depressedanon. Isn't there something on your mind that doesn't involve sadness? Don't you have something you'd like to do in general in life? Or maybe some goal, like becoming an engineer, or a vet. Or finding a guy that will cheer you up?
>>
>>23382450
i can barely write with my hands these days; it just cramps way too easily. idk if it's like early onset arthritis or what but i have barely written anything by hand since early high school back in 2005.

>>23382453
i wanna become a kindergarten teacher. unfortunately i have no money and no means and not enough interest. i'd rather stay in bed all day and cry. also i'm gay so no, finding a guy would not help.
>>
>>23382458

How about text to speech or just using a recorder? That might work.
>>
>>23382458
there there depressed anon, does being here talking about your mind comfort you what so ever?
>>
>>23382444
If you live in the desert then start digging a hole. Grab a shovel and a wheel barrow. Stay hydrated and use sunscreen ( don't want to get skin cancer, do we?)

Start your own archaeological dig. It will give you exercise and you forget about the world and yourself. Dig wide first and then deep so you can make steps or put in a ladder.

When you get old, wrinkly and grey you've got your very own grave.
>>
>>23382462
text to speech lol like those work at ALL

>>23382463
yeah a bit. thanks.
>>
>>23382484
i'm going to sleep depressedanon, but i hope things get better for you :)
>>
>>23382484

Hey, it might work. Or, it could slightly work and write out something you didn't say, turning out into a phrase or sentence that you fall in love with. You just never know!
>>
>>23382488
thanks, and thanks for chatting <3 i'm gonna go to bed shortly myself.
>>
>>23382281

same, so I got a Kindle and started reading crime/sci-fi/fantasy novels

I find it much easier to get lost in a book than a vidya, and as a bonus you can feel smug and superior when you say stopped gaming and started reading even though it's just to escape from reality ;_;
>>
>>23382493
you said no one likes depressed girls, but i thought you were pretty cool :) gn
>>
Here's something to think about. A majority of you are NEETs. Endlessly toiling away at your hobbies that bring you less and less joy over time. You long for human interaction and closeness. Let's say you decide to turn your life around. Let's say you follow the guide to a T. Hit the gym. Lawyer up. Get a job. Then what? Suddenly people are going to like you? Suddenly you're going to be able to connect with people? You end up going to a job with no one you can relate to because you wanted a "real" job and it's filled with 40 year olds who hate life more than you do. You go home and do you weeb shit and you're still lonely. You go to the gym and girls check you out, but none of them approach you because it's not what they do. So in the end you're still in the same boat. But let's say you get out of it. You find one normal nice person you love and you marry them. SOMEONE AT LAST! You connect with them on an intimate level. Tell them all your secrets. Build a life together. Then it's 30 years down the road. You have massive debt. Children. Your SO cucks you every night and you're more alone there then you are right now and you ask yourself, "What was any of this for?" Well?
>>
File: 1409130387799.jpg (15 KB, 370x413) Image search: [Google]
1409130387799.jpg
15 KB, 370x413
>>23382234
Who else here lonely out in Bay Area.

MFW seems like no one west coast posts here.
>>
I just let it out every once in a while and cry for a bit, that way I'm fine most of the time.
>>
I feel lonely yet being surrounded by lovely people. Who else knows this feel?
>>23382332
I'm in melbourne lol
>>23382529
least you're in america lad
>>
>>23382525
>most of you are neets
Stopped reading there
t. uni student
>>
File: 1405938015842.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405938015842.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>23382589
do you not like it over in "Stralia" I went once and the people seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>23382616
yeah they're alright m8
just suck at making new friends, even though I have some really good ones already

I'm weird, I feel good in knowing that I have lots of friends but I also like being alone

get me off this ride
>>
File: 1409129643843.jpg (52 KB, 499x340) Image search: [Google]
1409129643843.jpg
52 KB, 499x340
>>23382620
The ride never ends breh. Things just get more difficult as time goes on.

Just got to take it oned day at a time. Hopefully someday we'll all make it.
>>
I'm pretty sure i'm a piece of shit or i have not realised people i liked/loved were and it has changed me over the years. I am lonely, but when it comes to online i just end up caring about sex because i just feel like everyone is fickle. then i'd use tinder to try and talk to chicks and i just come across like a horn dog. RIP
>>
File: TbkIICM.jpg (153 KB, 536x822) Image search: [Google]
TbkIICM.jpg
153 KB, 536x822
Also in straya, also lonely af.
Lets have a lonley party. ;;W;; I'm in Sydney.
>>
I haven't been with anyone in almost two years. I am lonely all the time. But my life is a mess financially so with health problems, no job, having to put off college again, and possibly losing my home it's kind of hard to meet anyone. I mean I have nothing to offer except baggage and issues. How can anyone be with me when I can't even take care of myself? I don't know if I will be able to fix things and I feel like I'm too old. I'm running out of time. All I ever wanted was a home and my own family. Place to be safe. Someone to share life with. I don't even want like tons of friends just a best friend that loves me too. Lonely sucks.
>>
I'm just afraid of going bald before I get a chance to live life
I can feel it on my hairline
>>
Very lonely. Met a girl online from here ages ago, gave her my number but she deleted me from kik, or deleted hers or something without explanation after a month or so.
I hold very little faith in making friends in real life..

And yes, I have a massive sob story explaining it, but I won't post it here because this isn't /damaged goods/

I just miss having someone to sleep with (in both ways) that will actually talk to me after and not treat me like shit.

23/m/aus

So, so tired.

My kik is necrotique
>>
>>23382249
You like to color a lot don't you?
>>
>>23382882

Your hairline has nothing to do with how you live your life anon. You waste your time on worrying about superficial details that do not matter.
>>
>>23382234
this is /soc/
everyone here is a social outcast
either because they can't fit in,
or they don't want to fit in.
so everyone is lonely here.
>>
File: __ancient_this.png (553 KB, 540x820) Image search: [Google]
__ancient_this.png
553 KB, 540x820
>>23383382
>>
>>23382982
actually /damaged goods/
perfectly describes /soc/
>>
>>23382746
I'm also in Sydney, want to be friends???
>>
Eternally lonely. I lost the only bro I had to parenthood and a woman is never going to happen. I bury my despair with video games and electronic music and live vicariously through people on 4chan and in TV shows.
>>
>>23382234
Aww anon. What city are you in? Maybe we could chill.
>>
I was stuck in the darkest cycle up until recently. It started in middle school with my dad drinking. He lost his job eventually because he blew a breathalyzer before work on purpose so that he would fuck the family over on purpise. I lost insurance after that as a 16 year old and needed to find a job so i could take care of myself. I recently started truly breaking the cycle that i know most of you are in and its tough but very possible. The biggest reason youre lonely is because of your own actions in the end. Growing up in a toxic environment leads people like us to grow up thinking differently and like we cant fit in. The truth is we can fit in very easily and the people you want to fit in with are more accepting than you would imagine. If you work on your confidince and enthusiasm, you can get any girl as long as you arent a lard. If you are a lard like i was before, just attempting to lose weight despite being ridiculed in public is looked highly upon by every normal person. Guys we dont know some super crazy dark secret of life and thats why we are messed up... we are messed up because we grew up alone and finally realize living alone and doing everything on your own with no help is the most cancerous thing for your mental health. I grew up on 4chan thinking the people on this site are what normal people are like secretly. Its pathetic but at the same time it made me learn from my mistakes. Talk to a shrink about getting adhd meds and you will gain every single benefit for normal functioning. Increased focus, loss of appetite to cure your lardness and anxiety relief. Its really all up to you as the individual in the end to break it and oh is it worth it! Best of luck to everyone out there in my shoes. If you want to talk to me about things like getting help kik me @ Tezov
>>
Im 20 years old now finally experiencing normal life for the first time. My life is back on track and my social circle is expanding at an exponential rate from one goofy little text. Dont hesistate. Its easy to be scared of ridicule and rejection. Thats why "normal" people look down on weirdos because its easy and safe being a shut in. It takes courage facing your problems. Also growing up as a first/second generation, americans in general are very spoiled and are conditioned to think only for themselves.
>>
Anyone here in Ontario looking to hang out :/
>>
This leads to most american kids to go through depression after high school because of how fake everything and everyone was. You got to where you are at because of the blood spilled by other people that lied much harder lives than you. Once you realize that youll grow the fuck up and either get your shit together or off yourself for wasting so much time that couldve went to bettering your and other peoples lives around you. Everyone needs to contribute to society if you live in it. Unless you are sustainable off the grid and grow all of your own food, wise up, seek help, and give back to the world. I know it sounds like it isnt fair at first but hey, each one of us was that one sperm at one point competing for that ovary and guess what. YOU made it. Out of all of those sperm... YOU made it to the real world. Why hold yourself back and stop here now that you were born. Its a shame and disgrace to you and your family. This is disregarding the obvious religious arguements too. Its not complicated people. We werent meant to grow thinking only for ourselves. We are social beings.
>>
been pretty much in love with my friend for months now, and today she described her plans to hook up with and probably fuck a douchebag that we know
>>
almost everyone is lonely but few feel the need to shitpost about it
>>
>>23382234
I am forever alone. All the girls I've ever been with and had genuine feelings for, didn't feel the same way about me. My heart's in pieces with my most recent girl. I thought she was my soul mate, always able to sense her mood when she wasn't around. But she broke my heart. I was never really anything to her. She manipulated my feelings of her for her own personal gain and felt no remorse about it. No sorrys. No laughters. She even made me out to be the monster and her the victim, despite me moving mountains for her and buying her lots of gifts, and being affectionate to her.

But I was the bad guy, because I confronted her when she was being secretive. I was the bad guy, because she gave me reason to doubt her. I was the bad guy, because she didn't care about me as I cared about her.

I'm so depressed about it. I now work graveyard shifts because I am destined to be alone...
>>
I'm in a relationship and I'm lonely as fuck. Probably going to be over soon, I wonder if I'll feel more lonely or the same.
>>
I'm currently dating a guy and he's my only friend whereas he has plenty of friends. Just never really had the social skills to talk to people. I think it annoys him that I talk to him most of the time since I don't really have anyone else so I try to not be as clingy. Just leaves me feeling lonely tho
>>
>>23384011
that was your mistake
never love a girl who loves you less than you love her
and never spend more on a girl than
the amount of hours she actively spends with you.

don't chase after a woman
8 hours work and 8 hours sleep
only leaves you with 8 hours for yourself
that's only 56 to 72 hours for your actual life
if she's only making time for one date a week
and it only lasts a few hours.
if she never calls you, and you always have to call her
she doesn't love you,
and you're better off without her.
>>
>>23384043
why not try to make some friends?
a group date with his friends
would let you meet the girls in the group.
or you could try joining a club at the university.

either way making friends takes some effort.
>>
>>23382383
So good
>>
>>23384043
Be careful when you do get friends. Because you don't have any (close/at all) you have no idea how his behaviour normally is like in that situation. Maybe he'll start to get clingy. Maybe he'll be happy for you. Maybe he'll be jealous and try to find faults in you leading you to doubting yourself and if it was such a good idea to reach out and get friends.

Those are the 3 possible scenarios I see happening. But I've been called a nihilist before so maybe not the best advice giver.
>>
>>23382432
Do you have a routine that has just zero interaction??
>>
>>23384067
Wow. Your world view is more skewed than mine. You go guy or girl!
>>
>>23384097
I was bullied as a kid,
and have had some bad experiences with girls being bitches
I've tried to not let it jade me too much

I compartmentalize parts of my personality
I decide my emotions, instead of feeling them
my personality is best described as mercurial

Most of my friends either moved away, got married, or both
I usually have one really good friend a year.
used to play D&D with a group of 6 about three times a week
then work got in the way. been 5 years since I last saw them.

used to date some nice girls, made some good friends.
but none of them were really what I was looking for
Had some really good room-mates,
and had to evict some really bad room-mates

basically life has just gotten in the way
of any relationship I've tried to have
be it work, distance, or just not being on the same page.

So basically just waiting to see what happens next
>>
>>23384173
Why
are you typing
like this
>>
>>23384290
it's how I type online, makes it easier to skim over
it's based off news articles and newspapers
instead of tracking across the entire screen,
you only have to track over part of the screen
>>
File: ny times.jpg (497 KB, 2098x1573) Image search: [Google]
ny times.jpg
497 KB, 2098x1573
>>23384290
>>23384330
you should ask journalists why they do it.
>>
Cheer up, OP. There's a good side to everything, being alone allows you to discover new things about yourself or others.

I've learned that drugs are not the answer but they certainly stop you from asking questions
>>
>>23383607
Thanks for this
>>
>>23383656

Tell her that you don`t like what she`s going to do and explain why. Either she will go for you or for the douche. Your friendship is over anyway, so go for it, nothing to lose.
>>
>>23384067

Sadly, this.
Anthony Hopkins said that he used to treat people nicely. After a while he learned to treat people exactly how they treat him.

What this anon said may sound cold and calculated, but this is exactly how today`s world look like, and exactly how people are like. You might say that a relationship should not be a deal, a transaction, but I`d say you`re delusional. It always is a deal, it always is a transaction, and it`s up to you to protect yourself from being screwed over.
>>
I'm lonely in the way of not having many friends. I wish I had some online friends again but I've fallen out of contact with them and my laptop screen is fucked so all my Internet stuff is done on my phone now. I got friends irl but there's something about having a solid Internet friend.
>>
>>23384867

I feel you bro.
Having someone close who is not directly involved in our lives and can`t influence anything really... It`s a liberating experience of sorts. Such friends tend to know us better than "regular" friends, and you can have a very close mental relationship, which is pretty much impossible to maintain IRL. IMHO a good online friend can be heaps better than any overpriced therapist.
>>
>>23382391
I do. I feel like sad girls are usually less shallow in their interests. They tend to care more about deep subjects than reality television and the like.
>>
I'm pretty bad socially. I used to try and make friends on this board but I could never get anywhere and it was always my fault for just not being a worthwhile person to converse with or to know at all.

Now I just visit sometimes to read other peoples posts or profiles or conversations but I've lost the guts to try make friends, I'm not worth anyones time.
>>
>>23383434
Yes!
If you wwant to kik i'm adotattheend
Also 25/f

Yay, lonely bros C:
>>
I'm pretty lonely most of the time but the only way I manage to cope is overwhelming myself by doing many things at the same time... That was I don't have to think I'm alone... The toughest part tho is sleeping
>>
>>23382529
If you happyslap a certain game developer, I'll be your best e-friend.

>>23382822
We know that feel, bro. I wish I could say how to socialize even when you feel you have nothing to offer. God knows there's a lot of human garbage out there who have no trouble with it.

>>23382882
I starting balding at 20. Which I guess is a good metaphor about how I never lived.

>>23383561
I really appreciate your effort, and let me congratulate you on your improvement. However, I don't think we're quite on the same page here.
>The truth is we can fit in very easily and the people you want to fit in with are more accepting than you would imagine.
At least for me, I don't know of any such group because I'm too isolated to even know they exist in the first place. I vaguely know such a thing must exist, because I see them on the street, but I just don't know how to put myself in a position to witness the phenomenon, let alone join it.
>>
I'm lonely but I so shut in I won't post in shut in thread so I'll stay lonely until I die.
>>
Sometimes I think about posting but then I dont post.

It feels like the past 10 years of my life have flown by.
>>
Live is a prison.
Suicide is key.
>>
>>23385487
I've been thinking about this for years now.
>>
I have online friends I just don't have any real life friends or a girlfriend. I think if I had a girlfriend I would be a lot less lonely. I always feel lonely when I don't have someone to love and care for. Girls don't seem to like guys like me very commonly though (which is ok, different tastes for everyone I know). I'm too placid and have almost no sex drive and I worry about how people feel to the point where I don't make demands of anyone. I don't even ask people to do things very often. I'm also really smol and pale and most people say my personality is almost genderless. Apparently if I was gay I'd be popular with the guys? Oh well.
>>
>>23385458
What is this from? Totally recognize it
>>
I am increasingly lonely, but I have had a shit two weeks...

I feel awful.

I normally try to draw to feel better, but creating things isn't cutting it now.
>>
>>23382493
I think you need to find someone to earnestly talk to and listen to, just letting yourself known and be open and share what might be the source of everything and reason and discuss it with someone else, girl or not. Basically have someone you can open yourself to.

You remind me of a girl I knew, whose name started with T. Makes me wonder if it's you. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>23385006
I wouldn't give up. The maddening diversity of 4chan means each time you try it will be something new, and you have nothing to loose really. I would just keep going and bank on the uniqueness of 4chan users to carry you through.
>>
I only come to /soc/ to pretend I'm having conversations with you all. It's like /r9k/ with nudes and less woe is me conversation.
>>
>>23382332
Same situation anon only I live in Minnesota ;_; I have no one
>>
>>23385561
I'm in Cincinnati btw if anyone reads that and thinks "wow friend material right there!"
>>
I'm older than most on here. 48, been married 24 years, yea half my life, a beautiful family, a successful career. So WTF am I on here? I found out my son was on 4Chan (porn) so I surfed around. Wow, this is the first thread I've posted that wasn't snark.

I'm lonely too. My wife is entering menopause (hell on a marriage) oldest in college (separation anxiety), in a new job (same organization) but making changes with huge success however my superiors hardly acknowledge the significant impact I've made!
Friends? I just don't have time for them. Between dragon lady, kids still home, work and fucking being older, who wants to deal with other ppl's shit.

Let's add on chronic back and neck pain and meds can't stop so every day is a joy and the one person I want to actually spend it with is not an option because we met 20 years to late.
>>
>>23386812
go to /k/ or /o/. You'll find others.
>>
File: mirai-nikki-0202.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mirai-nikki-0202.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Last Tuesday was my birthday, it was a lot different than what I was used to. Turned 21, my mom was out of the country. I went to go see my best friend and I just hung out with his dad while he went and picked up his girlfriend and went back into his room. Didn't even say happy birthday to me. I don't even know what I did wrong. Every single one of my other friends moved away or died. I broke up with my ex 3 months prior, and she made sure I was always happy on my birthday. This year will be a very lonely year for me, nobody plays video games anymore that I know and I feel so awkward making friends online. I give good advice and stuff to people, I really just want friends.
>>
Yes. ;-; I'm trying to keep it together because I have a young son and I don't want him to notice that I am miserable.
>>
File: image.jpg (634 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
634 KB, 1920x1080
>>23382249
the capital a good choice
>>
My GF went on a trip with her mother for a week.
Longest we've been apart is 5 days.
We've been together pretty much constantly since I moved in here 2 years ago.

So yeah.
For a week, I'll be pretty fucking lonely.
It's okay though, I bought some rum.
>>
Ive been really lonely this last year, but even lonelier without my dog anymore.

Moved thousands of miles and almost every night I cry like a bitch and have to talk myself down from suicide. I'm getting really self-destructive.
>>
>>23384173
>>23384330
i really enjoy reading texts like this
>>
>>23387022
>For a week, I'll be pretty fucking lonely.
I hope she dies in that trip, then you'll know the meaning of lonely, fucking asshole.
Most people here, including me, are just alone in this world with no ppl inteaction whatsoever apart from work and internet.
I legit hate you.
>>
>>23383382
>either because they can't fit in,
>or they don't want to fit in.
At this point I think it's both.
any other germanfags here?
>>
>>23387785
Did someone say Germanfag?
Germanfag meldet sich
>>
>>23387113
Jesus anon, that's some serious shit. Don't you have anyone from your old place to talk to?
>>
>tfw in NC and everybody already has a girlfriend and friends except me

Kill me Tornado-chan sweet death please come
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.