[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can i do to up my game /soc/? i come to the chan for honesty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: pic.jpg (56 KB, 655x889) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
56 KB, 655x889
what can i do to up my game /soc/? i come to the chan for honesty
>>
Lift weights
Fix hair
Change style
More confidence

Long way to go friend
>>
>>23380615
shave your face, get a proper haircut
>>
lol does this "haircut" entail any upkeep at all? i dont care for that shit i just dont wanna look like a fuck
>>
Shave and wear slim fitting clothing, if you're not happy with your body, start exercising to look and feel better.
>>
ok this isnt /fit/, im never going to lift ever. its just not worth it to me, im fine being a 120lb faggot
>>
i still had peachfuzz in that pic but shaving is a pain and i just do it now and then since i cant grow a full beard yet. at worse it adds ruddiness. character. eh lol
>>
>>23380622
change style to what? im not lifting and would only fix the cut not stylin shit as far as hair goes i dont care for using product
dont need the confidence spiel trust me
>>
Why start an advice thread if you're going to bash all the advice
>>
>>23380695
Ur a beta faggot
You got ur advise and ur not taking any of it
Continue being mediocre
>>
Start bulking yourself out a little more. Gain some weight through muscle mass. Get one of those douchebag haircuts, and start wearing fitted clothing. Specifically, high-quality fitted clothing. A belt will make any outfit put together. Take a second to compose yourself now- sit up straight, roll your shoulders back, and learn how to walk like that. If you want to have a presence, look above the heads of people walking towards you, not directly into their faces. Find a nice, signature scent and learn how to properly apply it. Look into skincare products- for instance, try Birchbox Men. Ten dollars a month for products that'll help you be the best that you can be.
>>
>>23380790
>>23380801
well if puttin goop in my hair and working out is the only thing i can improve im more than happy
>>
Does anyone who suggested changing the hair have any idea of any good styles for him? Anything. Pics, links, or 'shopped examples would be appreciated.
>>
>>23381161
>>
File: 1453788654741.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1453788654741.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>23380663
>pro tip, people who lift never make these threads..
>>
If you don't have a receding hair line you really shouldn't have bangs..
>>
Dress better, gain some confidence, get a better haircut. I'm a skinny mother fucker but I get pussy still, a lot at that.

I went from Betafag to Alpha.

I went from having the "I couldn't care less" haircut like you, to having a nice parting haircut. I stopped wearing hoodies all the time with shitty pants and I started wearing button-up shirts, nice shoes, fitting jeans, and I bought a cheap $100 (But nice) wristwatch. I also bought a really nice coat that put my look together perfectly. I'm not jacked at all, I'm skinny as fuck; but I have a deep-voice and winning confidence, among other things.

Try working on the look, first. You'll start to like the way you look and you'll adapt. Trust me, I was in the same shitty position you are now. Change is worth it.
>>
Tell everyone your DJ qualls
>>
Stop looking like me
>>
File: jesus fucking christ.jpg (5 KB, 281x200) Image search: [Google]
jesus fucking christ.jpg
5 KB, 281x200
>Asks for ways to look better
>Refuses to change anyhing
>>
>>23380615
you clearly can't be helped if you refuse all advice

You're an ugly manlet with a shit hair cut, shit clothes, and a shit personality. Enjoy remaining a virgin the rest of your life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.