[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this chick on Tinder. What do you guys think of that ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 750x1334
Found this chick on Tinder. What do you guys think of that ass?
>>
fuck and chuck
>>
>>23380392
charge your phone battery while you plug that ass
>>
>>23380392
2/10 fatty whore
>>
>>23380392
Would bury my nose until I was sniffing bowel
>>
bump and run
>>
I'd drink till whiskey dick, get hard anyways. Fuck every which way so she never forgets. I'll never remember. And then go on as I do.
>>
>>23380523
What's a whiskey dick?
Is it when your dick looks like a whisk?
>>
>>23380523
>drink till dick can't get hard
>dick gets hard anyway

bruh why would you even say get whiskey dick in the first place
>>
>>23380392
that's the kinda bitch as soon as you bust (and you will bust hard) you start crying and scream at her to gtfo
>>
I'd get all high on nitrous and pound from behind and push my thumb in her pooper...she have an insta?
>>
Meh
>>
>>23380555
You are missing the point.
>>23380538
It's when you get drunk enough that if you can get it up you won't cum.
>>
Would fuck hard. And come back for more later.
>>
>>23380392
Jesus christ she goes to Radford she'll give it up on the first date man
>>
>>23380392
Nasty man she's fat. Not even worth the regret of a hit and quit. No amount of alcohol could get a dude hard for that beast
>>
>>23380392

Ignore chubby haters. Fat girls will love you better than any skinny chick will.

inb4 accusations of landwhale. I'm a guy.
>>
Fuck yeah she's hot! I'd love to stick my tongue in that arse
>>
Fucking hell, you poor, desperate loners
>>
>>23380392
Radford? I'll go give her my hokie dick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.