[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i met this guy at the gym and ended up getting his business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
So i met this guy at the gym and ended up getting his business card in the locker room and we have been texting quite a bit for about a week now and of course things got sexual one night and we both shared a " kink " of ours and I told him I loved getting choked and spanked and he told me that he enjoys " pumping his dick " and I'm not sure how to go about handling his fetish seeing as it vastly changes the size of his already impressive penis. Give me advice??? (Pic is one he sent me after a pump sesh)
>>
Suck it
>>
>>23373746
I told him I would do that and he got all excited then started talking about butt stuff and I got LITERALLY terrified and awkward, he didn't pick up on it because he's a big dumb sweetheart but I don't want to make him stop his fetish just to be with me but I dont want to ruin myself for one guy...
>>
Be honest tell him while you have no problem with oral anal sex would hurt too much with his size and you need to work on loosening up first if you build up to it slowly you shouldn't have trouble taking him if you want to I mean how many times have you taken a dump and thought omg I can't believe how big that is lol
>>
>>23373821
Lmfaoooooooomg ur terrible but it's true, I'm rlly a tight lil bottom but my hole can take a good stretch....I just worried about not dieing upon insertion lol
>>
Would you like to discuss more on kik If you want to that is
>>
>>23374043
What's ur kik? Mines: tabalabaaa
>>
Sonsofanarchy
>>
Show his face/body
>>
>>23374137
I'd rather not, he runs a business and I don't wanna put him out like that, he also has some tattoos so I'm only showing this one pic
>>
>>23374194cAN Can you show us his dick pre-pump sesh?
>>
>>23374924
This is him pre-pump
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 960x1280
Prepump
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 794x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 794x1203
Post pump. Pumping doesn't do shit really in the long run. I only do it cause my ex wife cheated on me and it fucked with me psychologically
>>
>>23375184
Is ur cock hard in this pic?
>>
>>23375200
Oh hell no lmao. Flaccid as can be. I just got out the shower so I snapped a pic.
>>
>>23375206
That's hot, girthy cocks don't get enough love
>>
>>23375131
looks long...how does your body look?
>>
>>23375218
Pre-shower booty
>>
>>23375218
His dick is about 9.5 inchs long un-pumped
>>
>>23375282
>>23375273
wow thats a nice bum....care to show your front side? whats ur experience with cocks that big?
>>
>>23375306
Basically no experience thats why i made this thread lolll do u have kik?
>>
>>23375320
jd_g3
>>
>>23375320
r u out of the shower? care to share more pics?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.