[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get a reply to my fwb ad >35year old married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20151223_205928.jpg (641 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151223_205928.jpg
641 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>get a reply to my fwb ad
>35year old married woman
>we agree to meet for a drink to see if there's "chemistry"
>I told her she better make it worth ny while jokingly
>she told me the same
I'm hoping to fuck her tonight but neither of us can host and she said this was just for a meet and greet.

Would it be innapropriate to try to eat her pussy and get a blowjob in the car or bathroom?

Pic not really related, just another reply to my ad. She's kind of ugly though.
>>
Yes it would, unless she intiates in some way. Could lead to complications otherwise or she'll think of you as a creep. Take it from a 21 year old who goes cougar hunting.
>>
>>23350530
But at the same time, be charming and sending subtle sexual vibes her way. Seduce her without going overboard.
>>
>>23350541
Roger that.

Tips on successfully cougar hunting? Im in shape and have been called cute. Any certain choice of words to put in a CL ad for them?
>>
>>23350549
Something along the lines of "Seeking mature woman for discreet encounters or relationships." That's just a generic sample. You really need to tailor your hook line to what kind of cougar you're trying to attract.
>>
>>23350549
Really, if she said this was just meet and greet, you need to approach this as if you were hunting a gazelle in tall grass....kind of. Bad analogy but as close as it gets. Don't come on too strong.
>>
Yeah don't try to do that.

Also that pic may be a dude. Or, just a masculine looking woman who is insecure about her big nose but is horrid with makeup, accentuating literally every flaw on her face instead. Yikes
>>
>>23350530
Dude Alert
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.