[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to improve myself but I'm so incredibly lonely in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I want to improve myself but I'm so incredibly lonely in the current moment that I can barely function. No words to describe how depressed I have been lately, but want to die so bad. I can swear it physically hurts, craving affection so bad and because I am/have nothing, no girl will even talk to me. Hard to feel any motivation when I'm so alone, fucking painful cycle.
>>
>>23348924
Can't just love yourself? not like anyone can fix that, including the ladys
>>
>>23348946
No.. I have no hobbies, almost no interests, no skills and learned no life skills growing up. I have a chronic illness. I want to become a person but I can't take how painful it is being alone.. I feel crippled by it, I want to be cared about, have verbal support and have someone touch me, even if it's not sex
>>
>>23348967
so during your childhood you did nothing, met no one and learned nothing? i find that kinda hard to believe.
>>
>>23348924
fucking pussy, jesus christ, waaah waaaah, literally who gives a fuck, man up stop crying about being alone, either accept it, or fucking do something about it...

that or simply kill yourself.
>>
>>23348967
specify illness, disregarding depression.
>>
>>23348967
I've told other anons this. If you aren't a person, take traits that you see make other people socially successful and integrate them into yourself. Watch...and learn...and grow.
>>
>>23348972
I played video games and yeah, literally learned nothing which is a long story. Also never had friends at all until I was 18.

But a few years ago I realized how much of a waste of time and money video games are and what I didn't do because of them.
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>23348924
Lurking.
>>
>>23348981
No doctors can figure out what it is, but it makes me extremely tired all the time, also severely hampers mempry and concentration. I've gotten tons of tests, tried a lot of meication and herbs.. Nothing helps, except for Wellbutrin which worked for about a month, and no one can find anything
>>
>>23348982
I find it hard to understand how to reconcile that with my weird and disturbed personality, what little I have.
>>
File: KenThumbsUp.jpg (869 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
KenThumbsUp.jpg
869 KB, 3648x2736
>>23348924
Bruh. That Diet. Guaranteed to start the recovery. Do your homework on nutrition.

Start with a documentary call Food Matters.

Next go for a walk. Start there and walk until you feel like going home. If that takes til the sun goes down and blister on your feet so be it.
And focus on only breathing through your nose. Especially during exercise. The nose naturally brings air down into the bottom of your diaphragm, which promotes circulation, a key to depression.
>>
>>23349001
Simple. If you really want companionship as bad as you claim, overwrite portions of your personality. I've been doing it since I was 11 years old. I'm 21 now. It works pretty damn well for me.
>>
>>23348988
But now your doing nothing, is that better? video games may seem like a waste but ive had better experiences with them then i do with most people

Anyway, were talking, your typing, thats worth somthing, you have somthing that wants you to be better, isn't that worth somthing?
>>
>>23349004
I am going to look into all that... Difficult as it might be it's the only thing that sounds plausible that I haven't tried.
>>
>>23349007
Then it's all fake and they don't care about me.
>>23349008
At least I'm not broke all the time from games and all the stuff there is to buy with that.
>>
>>23349034
True, could buy a hooker then, that would solve both your problems

Basically what im trying to tell ya is that you have to like yourself before other people like you,

Thats all i got i'm not that good at this, i got fucking lady problems too but i dont fucking break down like a bitch, kissless virgin and aint gonna be a little bitch about, i'm proud to be cody and ill be dammed if somone doesn't like me for who i am, fuck that
>>
>>23348924
Everyone feels like that sometimes. Loliness is part of the human experience, but there is so much to enjoy as well. you have to literally fight those feelings and force yourself to get out and do something. I agree with anon. Start walking, ride a bike, skateboard, build a fence, paint the house,
Also volunteer; helping others. sometimes is the best medicine for ourselves
>>
It's not all fake. It's character growth. It's adaptations to survive. Enjoying life is much more important than never ever changing anything about yourself. Change is brilliant. Change is life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.