[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chastity thread. Because denial is so much sweeter than having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14
Chastity thread. Because denial is so much sweeter than having control over your orgasms.
>every-reply-is-six-hours-of-extra-denial edition

Discuss chastity. Are you locked up? Just interested? When will you be out?

So far I've been in for nine days with at least another two weeks or so to go, my holder won't tell me the exact time. Pic related
>>
>>23344283
20 / trans woman
I'm a switch and I've always been interested in chastity in a general sense. I got my first cage as a gift from a friend, last month, but they're also a sub. I really wish I had a mistress key holder ; -;
>>
>>23344402
I love the coloured CB cages, but are you sure you secured the base ring properly ^^?

Hope you find a mistress though, chastity is so much more fun with someone to hold your key and to look up to. I don't think I could be doing it alone for long times
>>
>>23344449
Yeah that was probably one of the first pictures of it that I took, and eventually I got the hang of the sizing :p
>>
>>23344490
Ha I see, at least you can fit the small cage :3. Sometimes I wish I was smaller just to go down on size, it looks so much cuter
>>
>>23344507
I wouldn't mind chatting with you if you want. my kik is AlexErin9
>>
M/25 was self locked for 2 weeks a couple of days ago. Don't have a kh currently. I became interested in it while I was in a ldr, we tried it out after a couple of months and it was great. Sadly the relationship ended a year ago and I lock myself from time to time without a fixed duration. Longest lockup was 3.5 weeks. Usually going for 1-2 weeks when self locking.

I really like the feel of it and I must say the first days have always been the worst for me. After some time the tension slowly drops, at least in my case. I have the small version of the cb6000. Fits me quite well from the beginning only had to adjust the distance from the base ring to the cage and I don't have any problems wearing it. Only cleanup is a little more difficult because I'm uncut.
>>
>>23344572
Any stories from the ldr? Never had a kh, sounds fun.
>>23344507
Sexy pics.. moar? Also, just noticed what you said in op.. lets have a long conversation! :) *kisses end of cage*
>>
File: IMG_20160101_015800.jpg (3 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_015800.jpg
3 MB, 2340x4160
>>23344814
b-but anon isn't that a bit mean towards me :c
>>
>>23344839
Perhaps.. would you have it any other way? :P
Which cage are you wearing at the moment? I always thought it'd be fun to tease someone in a metal one...
>>
>>23344814
It was pretty thrilling when we slowly added more days to my time in chastity. Thr jump from 2 to 3 weeks was really challenging for me. I'm pretty shy and wearing it at family meetings was very exciting to do. Firstly we used a normal padlock but after some time she wanted more control and we stepped up to numbered plastic locks. I didn't cheat before, but knowing that she WILL know if I do was intense. She also began to check me frequently throughout the day, which was just amazing. Getting a message saying "in less than 5 minutes I want a picture of MY locked dick" was fantastic. She really got more into it by the time was great to see, because I brought the chastity topic up.

She also teased me and watched me when I was released from it. Once I had to eat the big load after two weeks which was humiliating but fun. I would do it again any day
>>
>>23344883
Wow, thanks, that's all really hot... Especially the last part... "Yes, I'll let you out after two weeks instead of three... but there are rules!" :o
>>
>>23344874
the metal cage, I love it since it's an open design and I don't have to take it off every week for cleaning. It's just so much nicer to be locked up 24/7
>>
>>23344931
Yes exactly this was awesome. I really like surprises like that. Her bringing this stuff up was super hot. Being thankful towards her for locking me up was also a thing that got really intense. Writing lines for her over and over again (in the time where I was usually masturbating) was hot too.

Maybe someday I can do this again but I doubt it.
>>
Are there any downsides in wearing a cage?
I'm curious to know.
>>
I want to get a cage for myself but I have two problems

>good ones are all pretty pricey
>will it ship discretely/show up on my credit card bill
>>
>>23344971
So the answer to that is that it depends what you mean by downside..
If you mean physical issues then the answer is no with a *. The * is you need to keep your prostate healthy, and also people say wearing one 24/7 for very long periods can affect erectile tissue making your erect dick slightly smaller over time. People also say that's bs though, but I could see it happen over years I guess.
Aside from that, just skin pinches and stuff to do with cleanliness.
>>
>>23344971
Uhmm, speaking from my experience no serious downsides. You will be horny more than usual, cleaning your dick when having foreskin is not that easy with a cage still on, but doable with some time and practice. The first nights are difficult because you gonna wake up from some pain when having boners while you sleep, but you get used to that. Starting slowly and adding more days will minimise these issues.

>>23345000
I have a cheap version of the cb 6000 and I don't have any issues with that so far. Cost me 50€ which was fine for me. Shipping was discreet where I bought it, thats handled by the seller, some advertise with discreet packaging. I bought it with paypal and noone will see that.
>>
Oh and I suppose you could add randomly feeling incredibly horny in situations you don't have any control over to the downsides, although some may argue :p
>>
>>23345014
Yes the prostate thing is why I am not a fan for longer lockups than a month personally and not doing it without certain breaks in between sessions. I don't want to have any sort of issues like that. If my kh would want me to do much longer than I think is unhealthy its a deal breaker for me then. Its effecting my health and that would be a red card for me. I want to be challenged and locked and give away control but I don't want to risk my health because of that.
>>
>>23345055
I have a cheap cb6000 too, although I've never gone for over a day in it, self locked. I take it if you're wearing it longer and cleaning you pull your foreskin back completely when you're in the cage?
Also, any more stories? I was thinking of trying to break my record but between your last story and >>23344933 I don't think I'll be able to get the cage on tonight :P
>>23344933
Holding up my side here, adding hours... Where did you go? :(
>>
>>23344402
>trans woman
Not with those hairy ass legs you arent
>>
>>23345055
What about prostate milking? You could also hold a vibrator to your cage for long enough to make you cum and empty your sack
>>
File: 1365047579599.gif (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1365047579599.gif
3 MB, 427x240
>>23345055
>>23345085
And/or anal prostate milking and you don't get to cum, which is more the point.. Although both look fun..
>>
>>23345081
Lol I was excited to get the cage on so I didn't prioritize shaving, it didn't really cross my mind. There are a lot of cis women with hairy-ass gorilla legs though.
>>
>>23345098
Hey lurker... I was going to say that, but I wasn't complaining... any more pics? :P
>>
>>23345115
my legs / nether-region are still pretty shaved, so I suppose I can when my socks are ready to be warn again.
>>
>>23345078
When I did it with my gf, I took it off completely and cleaned myself, then put it back on immediately under the shower. Or what we did once was doing the cleanup on cam which I found humiliating. When it was still on doing it in the bathtub using qtips which worked out very good but you need time to do it properly. But anyway after a month I would recommend to unlock to clean everything to not risk anything.

More stories? Yeah if you don't get bored by that. When doing it the first time it was super vanilla "lets start with 2h" with a big smile on her face. Having it on me then and locked it was a very intense feeling. We didn't speak about it the next 2h but feeling the cage around my dick constantly kept me incredibly horny and I just wanted to masturbate the whole time. I never thought it was so comfortable yet so present. I felt it the entire time even if I wanted to blend it out... After 2h there was 12h, wearing it outside, overnight, etc to get comfortable with it. Babysteps. She always allowed me in this time to take it off if I want to but I didn't need it luckily. But then going from 1 to 3 days was challenging, but doable. But after doing a 1 week lockup I was really desperate to jerk off and cum. She teased me for some time and ordered me to unlock myself after she got off. Then I took it off and jerked laying on my bed. It was a huge load and some of it hit my face which was surprising for both of us.

>>23345085
I could not cum from prostate stimulation yet, maybe I'm too clumsy for that or too stupid, I don't know. I don't have a vibrator, but it might work out. Never tried it yet.
>>
>>23345096
I would like to do that, looks amazing. Then I would consider going over my current 1 month limit, but sadly I don't have someone to do that to me.
>>
File: IMG_20151103_230710.jpg (909 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_230710.jpg
909 KB, 1944x2592
>>23345157
vibrators are pretty much a guarantee to cum, especially if you can get a bullet vib which you can tie around your cage. I can't do anal orgasms either yet but I keep trying a lot.
>>
File: 1455221049107.webm (2 MB, 662x390) Image search: [Google]
1455221049107.webm
2 MB, 662x390
>>23345176
>>
File: 1440891564094.webm (3 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440891564094.webm
3 MB, 720x1280
>>
>>23345203
Thanks for the advice, gonna try that when I have a vibrator.
>>23345217
>>23345225
That's so hot! If this was me, I would enjoy cleaning that mess up afterwards with my tongue
>>
File: 1435596861545.webm (2 MB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
1435596861545.webm
2 MB, 638x358
>>23345234
Ha, you'd have to race me if I was there... moar?
Also thanks for the story.. no, I won't get bored by them.. any more that stand out that you still think about? :o
>>
File: 1435596980665.webm (3 MB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
1435596980665.webm
3 MB, 638x358
>>23345288
>>
>>23345288
Hmm, the tension of getting messaged to proof my lockup status when I'm not at home. That was really intense for me, not knowing when the next message is coming if one is coming at all. The uncertainty was great... Handwritten lines telling myself that I belong in chastity and being grateful for it. Those lines are burned into my brain basically... When going outside being forced to sit down for peeing was something I never had in mind before I was faced with it... But there is nothing that stands out for me what I haven't told already. If something special which I haven't said yet I will post it.
>>
>>23345288
Race you? I like the challenge, I'd be up for that haha.

Oh yeah, since it was ldr, we couldn't do it but, we made something up for keeping things interesting and dynamic...

My chastity would have been bound to a point limit I have to reach. Getting points by doing tasks, for example chores if we would move together (cleaning, cooking, laundry etc.). Further, giving massages, pleasing her, going shopping, the list goes on..... All these would increase my points by one. Failing a task would be -2 or -5 if severely failing. And after reaching the limit I would get released for a certain time... This would still be one of my favourite fantasies. That would be really hot, but doing this without a partner doesn't work out :/
>>
File: 1448260833151.webm (1 MB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
1448260833151.webm
1 MB, 1280x670
>>23345361
>>23345449
How did you manage the nights starting out?
Did make you eat your cum more than that time you mentioned or did she just get the idea? Would've been so hot to just lock you straight back up again after!
>>
>>23345512
Yeah instant lock back sounds so hot...I really would like to have someone doing that to me, I wouldn't mind if it was a man haha. I ate my cum only a 3-5 times not more. That was just a random surprise factor....
The nights starting out....I tried out what was the most comfortable for me, I didn't feel the cage much anyway. It didn't pinch nor was it pushing against my legs or anything. I could sleep on my back or my side, both was fine, just couldn't fall asleep laying on my stomach. The first nights in chastity were hard when getting a boner and its pushing the cage away pulling on my balls. It was pretty painful the first time and almost had me quit. But I stood strong and after a couple of nights these issues were gone and I didn't wake up anymore. But sometimes, when my head is near the little hole in the front and my boxer shorts rubbing against it, it really hurts. I really need to adjust it very fast then. Dunno if anyone else has that too.... What I would like to try out would be being a kh myself haha

Do you have any stories / fantasies you might want to share?
>>
>>23345605
I also had issues with cloth near the hole and it hurting pretty bad. It happens and hopefully it's just an infrequent occurrence after a while. My current metal cafe has this issue much much less.
>>
>>23345657
Well so this seems to be an issur then... Kinda have to deal with it I guess not seeing a solution other than covering the hole... Anyway, you look great! Smooth legs, and those stockings rawr + metal cage being properly filled up.
>>
>>23345710
>>23345657 (hawt)
You can just get some tape and make a strip to cover it with another strip reversed to stop it from sticking... then just replace it regularly. That works with the plastic one at least.
>>23345605
I'll have to try the sleeping thing again then, sounds doable. I don't really have any stories - I tried emlalock recently with a really short time (hours) and a combination lock.. that was fun, ever try that?
Fantasies.. hm, I've tried the prostate thing recently.. not locked though. I'd love to be locked and told I'm not allowed out until I can cum from it. Or maybe be let out to try, and of course made to clean up after my attempts :p You?
>>
>>23345796
Yeah the sleeping thing is hard, I started sleeping with it on on a Friday so I had at least 2 nights on the weekend where it was fine for me to not sleep well. Didn't have anything to do and wake up early... I guess the only thing with the sleeping is trying it until you get used to it, that's the only thing that will do the trick I assume...

I didn't try emlalock, I don't have a combination lock here either... Any more fantasies hmm... Maybe a tall, strong guy holding my keys and turn me more to the bisexual side, making me please him... Long tease and denial or ruined orgasm sessions with lots of frustration on my side. I have never done anything with another guy but doing so sounds exciting to me....

I would consider emlalock but before doing stuff like that I wanna know more about the other person too. I don't like that kind of chastity/keyholding when doing it with someone you know nothing about.
>>
Hello guys I just have a few questions if you don't mind answering,
I have researched this for a bit and I found it interesting and exciting from a KH point of view. Im a girl and having the responsibility and power of owning someone like this feels weirdly attractive.
How do you recognise if someone would be willing to do it? I can't imagine any guy willingly telling me they wanted it. Is there any place people find their chastity mates? Or is it more of a changing the person until they like it?
I'm sorry if I sound like a newbie but 4chin is a comfy place to talk about anything.
Ty
>>
>>23345945
When I was in my ldr, I brought the idea up to my gf... I don't know if there is another way to approach this topic than talking about it since its not the most common one. I would prefer to make some sort of joke "he imagine you wake up with your dick stuck in a chastity device... Haha" stuff like that. And from the persons reaction you can guess if he's into it, or interested in the idea or if he dislikes it completely... Finding mates, uhm I know there are subreddits (/r/chastity and /r/keyholding) where you might find someone which wouldn't be a problem for a girl... Changing someone into liking it might work but I highly doubt that... If you would like to find someone to try it out, you can find mates here too in chastity/sissy or trap threads or even fetish threads.

I wouldn't mind doing it with an inexperienced keyholder, I would give feedback so both could improve, each in their ways.
>>
>>23346014
I asked my ex ages ago if he would like it and he got pretty mad at me lel, that's why just commenting it casually scares me a bit.
Thing is I don't want either a strict kinky relationship, like just talking to someone for the sake of sex is a bit dry and fake to me, I think you said something similar in some other post up. contacting someone in subreddits makes me feel like pushing it. Life is complicated.
>>
File: IMG_20150804_234627.jpg (3 MB, 2254x2219) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150804_234627.jpg
3 MB, 2254x2219
>>
>>23345157

I'd love to find a keyholder like that - helping me get accustomed to longer lockups one step at a time.

Unfortunately I only am interested in having female keyholders, and haven't had much luck finding one yet :/
>>
>>23346120
Yeah I get your point. I understand that and I don't want to have conversations only around the same stuff all the time because it's tiring. What I want from a kh is that we talk more like friends about all random stuff and getting to know each others (at least a bit). If everything is only about chasity things get boring for both...

I understand that bringing this topic is can scare people that are not familiar with it. But I guess its either you take the risk and trying to be a little playful around it, and bring it up when talking about similar topics or wait if the other is doing it. From what I know, chastity is more of a niche fetish. So finding someone randomly is quite difficult but not entirely impossible.

>>23346162
Yeah, I can understand that. I'd prefer females too.
>>
>>23346183
You seem nice, if you'd like we can be bff :)
>>
>>23346235
You seem nice too, yeah why not, how should we stay in contact? I have Skype or kik
>>
>>23346274
Kik is easier, post and I'll add you
>>
>>23346393

My kik is: stechuskaktus123
>>
>>23344283
You should cuck your boyfriend and have him locked up.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.