[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post a pic >Post a nice fact about yourself that people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1405604966334.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1405604966334.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>Post a pic
>Post a nice fact about yourself that people might find attractive or appealing
>Post an unpleasant fact about yourself that you think people will dislike and react negatively to

Let's find the balance, /soc/.
>>
File: Snapshot_003986.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_003986.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Let's not
>>
File: Me.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>23343335
Work out six days a week. (Sundays I don't, mostly because really tired.)

I've got a real bad habit of leaving shit all over the place. I clean Sundays, and I spend hours just picking up because of how much of a mess I make during the week.
>>
>>23343346
That's not much fun.

>>23343356
You consider being a little messy a bad trait? I guess it is. If that's the worst you have to worry about you got it easy. Otherwise, good luck with your habit.
>>
File: IMG_7252.jpg (809 KB, 1008x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7252.jpg
809 KB, 1008x1920
>nice
I try to be as friendly and open as possible,
>unpleasant
but crippling anxiety makes me very reclusive and kinda shy.
>>
>>23343387
Those two traits can either contradict or cure. Just make sure the right one takes the kill.
>>
File: WIN_20160216_15_51_39_Pro.jpg (71 KB, 547x681) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160216_15_51_39_Pro.jpg
71 KB, 547x681
im very very affectionate and loving :~) (i guess that mostly depends on the person though? some people dont like that, but i consider it a "good" quality lol)

butttt im very clingy :~( (i depend on other people a lot and it can get really annoying imo)
>>
>>23343387
>this shirt
>>
File: oghsofhg.jpg (259 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
oghsofhg.jpg
259 KB, 960x1280
+
I run 5k daily, and try to read a book a week

-
I'm shy, like really shy, so I don't do many social things
>>
File: 22.png (563 KB, 349x831) Image search: [Google]
22.png
563 KB, 349x831
>>23343438
Clingy can be handled by some people, but can come off as annoying to others. As long as it doesn't evolve into unwarranted jealousy or envy it's not an issue for right minded people. I'd like to hope not, anyway.

I guess I should contribute to my own thread.

>I am essentially devoting my life to the counselling and aid of traumatised young people and always try to be a reliable and useful source of help or comfort

>I'm absolutely, utterly incapable of any physical intimacy, affection or sexual relations despite desiring them and I am too stubborn to go to therapy to unfuck myself.
>>
>>23343356
Well you pick up after yourself, so it's not that unpleasant
>>23343403
It contradicts more often than not, so I find myself with small groups of people I know well
>>23343438
That's just adorable. I agree with >>23343473 about the clingy, some can handle it better than others, you just have to find the ones that can handle it
>>23343467
Have you tried just going places that are out of the way and quiet with good friends?
>>23343473
Well the good thing is you love helping people that really need it, even though you need help yourself. The first step towards helping yourself is realizing and admitting to your problem.
>>
>>23343467
Lots of people are into books, man. And oftentimes they ain't exactly social butterflies. Check local book chains for clubs/societies or even online for ways to meet people into the same books as you.

5K Daily is good though, I couldn't manage that.
>>
>>23343467
>>23343356

Why do you people think of exercising as a positive and not just part of your routine. Are amerilards really so fat that mentioning to others that you workout is seen as a positive? Tbqh family, I think the fact that you mention you workout is a negative, as it shows you're (1) socially inept, and (2) you have nothing interesting about yourself that you sometimes pick up heavy things and put them down.

I workout 5 times a week btw.
>>
>>23343509
>amerilards
You sound like the sort of person who doesn't talk to people in public much.

Though your entire post sounds like stale bait because I doubt even /soc/ could hold such a weird fucking opinionated person.
>>
>>23343499
I live in the fucking wilderness, there's nothing here :(
>>23343500
I use the library and they sometimes have events there, I keep hoping to meet someone but yeah, I don't
>>23343509
I don't work out, I run, there is a difference. Since starting, it's helped me to become a more focused, determined and self-disciplined human being. Just having a daily goal to get out of bed for helps me to achieve other, more major goals later. And I'm not American.
>>
>>23343546
Well at least you have a peaceful environment to enjoy
Are there places you like going to?
>>
>>23343560
There's one pub, and one coffee shop here, as well as a library and a post office, it's not an exciting place unless you really like sheep
>>
>>23343438
I do like affection and love. If you are really that adorable then clingynes is a small price
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.