[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get my favourite thread started? Ask me anything thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
Can we get my favourite thread started? Ask me anything thread. Post your picture and ask others questions. Don't be afraid to get personal and dig a little! Then answer as many questions as you can to the best of your abilaty.
>>
File: home2.jpg (49 KB, 508x668) Image search: [Google]
home2.jpg
49 KB, 508x668
And here's me! Got 2 days off starting now. Really exited to be able to take a break. Hows everyone doing? Talk to you guys in a bit!
>>
Shit! Didn't see the other one. Sorry guys.
>>
File: !@#@!#!#@#@W@@#@#@#@#@TT.jpg (89 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
!@#@!#!#@#@W@@#@#@#@#@TT.jpg
89 KB, 480x640
>>23336212
Alright DutchAnon how you been.
>>
>Thoughts on deity/When did you stop believing.
>>
File: IMG_20160213_221716708.jpg (520 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160213_221716708.jpg
520 KB, 720x1280
copypasting last questions for new thread

what's the strongest sensation of pleasure you've ever felt? (from bodily pleasure to drug-induced pleasure to the pleasure of success, etc)

what's the strongest sensation of pain you've ever felt? (inclusive of the same types as above)

would you do either of these again given the opportunity?

which in-the-moment bad event has most changed your life for the better (if any)?

are you a good cook? if yeah, what do you like to cook?

how long do you think you'll live for? why not longer?

who do you hate most on this board? :^)

what do you hate most about this board?

has this board declined?

do you miss any former posters/regulars?

which poster would you miss the most if they left?

how much would you have to get paid to kill me?
>>
File: MoreHungThanYourMom.jpg (860 KB, 2479x1395) Image search: [Google]
MoreHungThanYourMom.jpg
860 KB, 2479x1395
Gonna do 2 questions per poster because I'm bored. Will continually lurk for more questions.

>>23336212
do you play any sports? if so, which sports?
what boards do you visit the most?
>>23336276
Top 5 favorite music groups as of now?
Are you in college? if so; what are you studying. if not; what are you doing?
>>
File: 10.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>23336212
Europe?
>>
>>23336276
wow nice makeup
>>
File: IMG_20160120_230425.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_230425.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
>>23336314
CHURCH CUTIE! :D
I'm guessing you liking girls is way out of the question is it? :'(
>>
>>23336335
Thanks!
>>
>>23336338
If I was gay I would be all over you girl! ;D
>>
>>23336338
How many girls have you had sex with?
>>
>>23336350
Hehehe thanks, you're making me blush :3 I take it you're not gay though? :(
Rebel against the church, let me put your boobs in my mouth ;)
>>
>>23336355
None I'm a virgin :'(
>>
>>23336287
what video games do you like to play the most?
Do you have a morning routine?
>>23336314
what's your religion?
What personality traits do you look for the most in a person?
>>23336338
have you ever moved away from the state you were born in?
Do you know how to cook well?
>>
>>23336378
>videogames
i like dark souls a lot but i don't really play videogames anymore

>morning routine
not really, apart from basic things like coffee and breakfast
>>
>>23336378
I'm English and 18, so no

Yeah I'm a pretty good cook but an awful Baker!
>>
>>23336343
no prob
>>23336350
hot kind of
>>
>>23336276
Haha awesome pic. Pretty good actually! Working hard right now on a new project. Me and 2 mates are buying a food truck. Loads of things to do still. Takling to the city council, talking with a couple of investors. Stuff like that. So pretty buisy on top of my regular work load. Eventually I plan on doing just the food truck though if that takes off though. How about yourself? How's your stress level atm?
>>23336283
I have never believed in any god or deity. Neither do my parents. I have a pretty scientiffic mind, and religion doesn't fit all to well with that. Not pushy about my non belief though. Everyone should believe what they want.
>>23336287
Haha digging these questions! I'll answer a couple.
>Probably my first time doing mdma. Did it with a big group of good friends. Don't do drugs anymore atm though. After that moments of love for my girlfriend probably.
>The fear of losing my mom at a young age. A realistic fear as she was prone to depression and attempted suicide on multiple accounts.
>War. To mutch to type out. Changed me for better and for worse. Made me apreciate things so mutch more. Love more passionatly. Care for people more.
>I love cooking! I like to make things that are normally unhealthy and turn them into healthy food. Like healthy hamburgers and fries.
>I feel like I'm going to die pretty old
>no one
>The fact that a lot of people don't value conversation as mutch as a temporary ego boost
>No
>Yeah there was this tattooed dude with a beard that had an awesome music taste and was cool to talk to. Would definatly have been a good mate irl
>Not for all the money in the world

Q: something you regret about your life, something you are proud of in your life.
>>23336309
A: Yeah I box! Have been since I was about 6 or so. So like 20 years of experience under my belt. Haha I'm ashamed to say /soc/. After that /mu/, /biz/ and /x/.
Q: Wat's your relationship with your mom and dad like?

I'll do others in my next post!
>>
>>23336404
>Q: something you regret about your life
i try not to regret anything anymore
everything has led me to where i am now and i am the happiest i have ever been; i don't want to change a single thing that has ever happened to me
>something you are proud of in your life
the change that i've managed to follow in my life over the last year
>>
>>23336314
A: Yeah the Netherlands. In the east. Have you ever been?
Q: Describe where you feel the most safe and protected. Why do you feel that way there?
>>23336338
Q: Who's the best hugger you know. What makes that persons hugs the best?
>>
>>23336366
> let me put your boobs in my mouth
tfw I'm flat. :(
>>23336378
Catholic. A strong independent personalty is something I would like in a partner.
>>
>>23336404
don't be ashamed of it! this and /mu/ are honestly the only boards I go to. And that's awesome! I have 9 years of Muay Thai and 8 years of BJJ under my belt. 10/10 would spar with. Based off your pic, i'd assume we'd have close to the same reach.
A: I hate my dad even though I'm proud of him because he's finally become sober and has been sober for 2 years, but too much damage done in the past to actually like him and consider him my dad. Whereas my mom is a sweetheart but she's really fat, lazy, and does nothing for the family except for a little income. She goes to work then sits in the same chair all day and watches show after show after show. (she drinks diet soda though so she's healthy).
It's a love hate relationship with both.
>>
>>23336420
Oooh, probably my best guy friend who's basically the Stereotypical gay best friend only he's bi, I think it's because he's so tall so his arms wrap all the way around me and my head rests on his chest
>>23336421
I'm sure they still taste lovely! All boobs are wonderful ;)
>>
>>23336283
I was born a Roman Catholic but I stopped believing at about 11.
I'd consider myself an atheist but I believe that whether or not there is a god is an extremely irrelevant point of debate. I don't care what you believe.
>>
>>23336420
I've never been outside the U.S. expert for Colombia ( It was part of a Church program). However I'm sure it must be lovely there.
>Describe where you feel the most safe and protected. Why do you feel that way there?
At home with my parents and family for obvious reasons. (I still live with them.)
>>23336438
pls stop. My face is so red right now from blushing :)
>>
>>23336414
Seems like we have a pretty similar outlook on life. Good to hear that you're happy as well mate!
>>23336426
Sad to hear you had it rough like that in your childhood dude. I can relate to the love/hate relationship thing as well. Things like that get easier as you get older though.
>>23336438
Haha ok cool! New question for you: have you ever had any bad experiences with people due to the fact that you're gay? If so, what was the worst one?
>>23336478
Yeah you should definatly come over some time. If could teach people anything it would be to travel as mutch as you can. It's so valuable to experience different cultures and learn about life beyond your own country. Good to hear you have a loving home like that. Are you planning on moving out on your own in the near future?
>>
>>23336309
>Top 5 favorite music groups as of now?
Well shit I was just starting to learn new music recently haven't decided what's top 5 yet
University:Yes
Studying:Architecture.
>>23336335
Ikr.

>>23336404
Thanks
Food truck/What type of food
You always have so much to do

I been stressed and depressed af stayed at home during the 10 day break and even skipped 5 more days of the new semester
Little to no appetite too.

>>23336441
>whether or not there is a god is an extremely irrelevant point of debate
I realize that too, I just wanted to know what people on this board think

>I'm gonna answer my own question
In my muslim society they teach you religion as subject at school, and honestly the textbook is completely autistic, never related/cared about religion
And never felt that need to think about "God"
But when I did/I was a teenager when I realized that I do not believe/care
Unfortunately I have to pretend around society and family that I do.
>>
>>23336561
Do you think that many people in your society disbelieve but cannot say so due to pressure?
>>
>>23336478
Whenever I have the means to move out and live independently I'll mark Netherlands as the first country I'll visit.
Unfortunately I don't see myself moving out any time soon with all of these college expenses I have. :( Even more, Hispanic parents aren't as eager to get their kids out of the house as classic American parents.
Q. Have you ever visited any other countries? If yes then what country would you say was the most hospitable?
>>
Crap!
This >>23336585 was meant for you. >>23336519
>>
>>23336578
The vast majority believes
There are groups who do not believe publicly but they are pseudo af
>>
>>23336561
You allways seem like such cool person when I talk to you. I'm sorry to hear you're down like that. I really hope you find hapiness in your future, or at least a way to deal with your problems and depression. I hope finishing your school helps ease some of the stress as well. You definatly deserve more than this. About the truck. We're going to make fast food/ street food but in a healthy way. Like whole grain chicken burgers and stuff like that. Super excited about it all. Just the prospect of owning a business and watching it grow gets me fired up.
>>23336585
>>23336596
Haha although I love where I'm from, you shouldn't have the Netherlands on the top of your list. Do swing by if you're in the area though.
A: Yes I've been to quite a few countries. Most of the money I save is for traveling. I'd say south east asia. Some of the nicest and warmest people you'll ever meet. Especially in the more rural areas. Expect to be sleeping in peoples houses and getting invited to diner a lot!
>>
>>23336637
Thanks again you're too nice
True and what more aesthetically I love trucks you should have your gf design it or something.
>>
>>23336637
>South East Asia
I can say from experience that my Vietnamese friends and their families have been some of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met.
You sir live a very envious life traveling to foreign counties and all. I can only hope to reach the same level you've reached sometime during my life.
Thank you so much for the answers friend and whether you believe in him or not God bless. :)
>>
>>23336478
Hahaha awh I'm sorry, I just can't help myself around gorgeous girls like you, I want to taste you so bad
>>23336519
None at all thankfully, apart from maybe being called a slut for being bi
>>
>>23336721
Yeah me too! They've got something really apealing about them. One of the guys I'm going into business with is a graphic designer so he's got that part covered. She's going to be designing the uniforms though.
>>23336725
Well I work pretty hard to be able to do so, but it's definatly more than worth the effort! I really hope you'll be able to do so at some point as well. I do not, but I apreciate the gesture!
>>23336731
Hmm yeah there seems to be a bunch of hate for bi people in the gay comunity. Never got that.
>>
These threads have become fucking stupid, it's only fun if you individually ask people questions otherwise it mine as well be a survey thread.
>>
File: IMG_7252.jpg (809 KB, 1008x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7252.jpg
809 KB, 1008x1920
>>23336212
I'm doing alright
>If you could try out a different style for a day (goth, greaser, etc.) what would you choose and why?
>>23336276
that face is hawt
>What makes a horror movie good in your eyes?
>>23336287
>strongest pleasure
Bodily, I love just having my dick loved in any way, be it orally or any other hole. Long hugs, passionate and slow kisses and cuddling are also beautiful to me.
Success wise, I love when I get shit done. It lifts a weight off my chest and I feel accomplished and motivated.
>strongest pain
Heartbreak. Love is a drug, and heartbreak is it's withdrawal. Abandonment, neglect and being ignored also sucks.
>would i do this again
Just the pleasure. Pain, I've lived with my whole life, so it doesn't faze me anymore.
>bad moment backfired
Getting kicked out of my mom's house the day after I graduated high school. I finally cut my mother out of my life, and I live in my hometown now, and I'm at least a little happier.
>cooking
I love cooking. I'd say I'm decent. I love cooking any kind of breakfast meal, frying up some chicken or making BBQ.
>how long will I live
I will either die before 70 or live past 100.
>who do I hate on /soc/
Nobody. I haven't been given a reason to hate anyone. Yet.
>what do I hate about /soc/
Not really anything. You must be a reeeeal asshole to get to me.
>has /soc/ declined
Kinda. There's always 3 or 4 dick rate threads, /asian/ sucks now, and lots of people shitpost.
>do i miss formers/regulars
Lanis hasn't been here in a while, I kinda miss her. I miss Disney-anon, too.
>which poster would you miss the most
My black metal waifu Sadgirl/Darra, Gingi and all the circlejerkers I circlejerk with
>paying to kill you
I can't ever kill you <3
>(if this sounds racist I apologize) What kind of Asian are you?
>>23336309
>Fav. black metal band?
>Do you play sports?
>>23336314
Wow you're cute
>If given the chance, would you become a nun?
>>23336338
>Are you bisexual?
>When did you realize you were bi (if you are)?
>>
>>23337176
Yep! When a drunk girl groped me in a bar and I loved it
>>
>>23337176
>If given the chance, would you become a nun?
Probably not. God is a HUGE part of my life but I think I can serve him best through other means.
>>
>>23337198
Do you spend a lot of time on your knees? ;D
>>
>>23337176
I guess I can ask these questions for everyone.

>What clique/group did you hang out with in high school? Do you still hang out with them from time to time?
>What's a hobby/activity you've always wanted to try, but never got the chance to?
>What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
>Would you follow your dreams if given the means and motivation to?
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (64 KB, 405x438) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.jpg
64 KB, 405x438
>back when I had my red hair. Now it's black
>>23336338
Why is your hair so fluffy. I love it
>>23336314
That picture is gorgeous. Photo shoot or something
>>23336309
The smolder
>>23336287
Ethnicity and height?
>>23336276
How long is you hair
>>
>>23337264
>>What clique/group did you hang out with in high school? Do you still hang out with them from time to time?
The outcasts/nerds
>>What's a hobby/activity you've always wanted to try, but never got the chance to?
Falconry
>>What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Nothing, cute boys don't tall to me :(
>>Would you follow your dreams if given the means and motivation to?
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>23337251
Girl you are just to much for me! ;D
>>
>>23337271
Haha thanks, I use unicorn blood shampoo :P
>>23337281
The feeling is mutual!
How far does your whole chastity before marriage thing go? Are you allowed to kiss? Have you boobs or bum touched? Masturbate?
>>
File: hairprobz.jpg (432 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hairprobz.jpg
432 KB, 1280x720
>>23337176
How long did it take you to grow your hair to that fab as fuck length?

>>23337271
What is the most br00tz/scene band you listen to? (Let's be real I know there's at least one)
>>
>>23337176
>(if this sounds racist I apologize) What kind of Asian are you?
was this directed at me? i can't tell anymore
i'm a british as they come lad, no asian blood in my family as far as i can trace my tree back
i really have no fucking clue where these asian-tier genes come from
>>
>>23337303
believe it or not but I've never had a bf.
So I've never kissed or even held hands.
>Have you boobs or bum touched? Masturbate?
Not yet
>>
>>23337271
6'2" white british
>>
>>23337382
HOW? I wanna be your first everything. Would you be allowed to do those things before marriage? Is it just having a dick put in you you're not allowed?
>>
>>23337271
I love your hair, even if it's black now. You are cute af.
>What color have you always wanted to dye it?
>>23337332
It grew over the course of a year, but I've had it for 8 years now bb <3
>How long do you plan on growing it out?
>>23337377
Yeah it was directed at you, sorry for being unclear lol
Maybe you just got lucky
>>
>>23337395
It just never happened. I'm sorry fellow Femanon but unfortunately I wasn't born with the privilege of liking the same sex. :(
>>
>>23337414
You heartbreaker! What if it was with a guy? How far would you be Comfortable/allowed to go? I'm genuinely curious and not just crushing :')
>>
>>23337403
Looking to have it just sit above shoulder length. Maybe lighten the colour slightly too.
>>
>>23337264
i'll do these then do some studying then come back and ask more (hopefully)

>What clique/group did you hang out with in high school? Do you still hang out with them from time to time?
there wasn't really a common factor other than we were all popular but we weren't chads
2nd tier popularity

>What's a hobby/activity you've always wanted to try, but never got the chance to?
i suppose this isn't an activity but i really want to run everywhere but i can't because people exist

>What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
tfw answering this
nothing too outrageous
my gf likes to put makeup on me and dress me in her clothes desu

>Would you follow your dreams if given the means and motivation to?
of course
i want to know who wouldn't

>>23337403
semi-asian genetics are pretty good desu
i like having workable hair
>>
>>23337431
I honestly don't know since I've never been in a situation like that but I guess until marriage since everyone in my family has been like that especially my sisters.
>>
>>23337500
I'm honestly amazed you've never had any attention from guys, if you lived around here they'd be throwing themselves at you (and so would I)
>>
>>23337535
I don't look that good. I tried to go out with two boys during high school (not at the same time) but they never showed much interest in me
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.