[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOW JOB TUTORIAL Hi /soc/, I recently turned into a faggot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: OR2hqdlWyk.jpg (29 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
OR2hqdlWyk.jpg
29 KB, 240x320
BLOW JOB TUTORIAL

Hi /soc/, I recently turned into a faggot, mainly thanks to /b/ and /soc/ too. Had my first night sleeping with a guy, it was lovely but I felt awkward because I didn't really know what I was doing, he noticed and I don't think we are dating again.
Wonder if I can get some good tips from anons and femanons on how to gobble a good cock, do it properly and dirty, some useful tricks, no-nos, etc

In my whole life I just have been blown twice (the only two girsls I ever had sex with), and they were pretty clumsy too, so I didn't learn much.
>Please advice
>>
>>23326930
Nigga you serious?
>>
File: 1433130091460.png (73 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1433130091460.png
73 KB, 618x618
>>
>>23327089
Yes I am.
I felt so nervous first time i was going to put a dick in my mouth. It is a great feeling, feels HUGE actually, and tastes delicious. Alas, my skills are crap. Tried to dp, but it was kinda sore for him, plus I couldn't get it yonder the back of my mouth. Tried to vacuum suck, but it dodn't work neither. Eventually had to wank him with his glans in my mouth until he came.
Not good enough, I guess.
>>
>>23327136
make a craigslist ad, tell people you need practice
>>
>>23326930
>I recently turned into a faggot
I hate retards like this. You don't "turn gay" you either are or your not. If you "turn gay", you are either bisexual or are settling because you can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>23327150
Of course. I just thought soc could give me good advice too.
>>23327155
I am bi, I guess.
>>
>>23327136
Nigga you not serious.
>>
>>23327198
ok bye

ANY GIRLS OR TRAPS OR GAY GUYS UP TO TEACH ME HOW TO GOBBLE A DICK???
>>
>>23327206
Even though you aren't serious.

There are plenty of guides online that will teach you and give you hints, though, of course, it depends on what your partner likes as well. Literally just how to "give a blowjob".
>>
don't use your teeth.
now be a good lil faggot and spread your ass for me.
>>
>>23327222
All this I know. but as /soc/ regular I wanted to get advice from here as well.
>>23327237
>don't use your teeth.
this I know lol
>>
>>23326930
i dont understand how guys dont get how to suck. You enjoy the process, right? Well just take your time and savor everything about it, and do what you think would feel good on your cock.

I've been blown by one girl and she was pretty bad, didn't get anywhere close to cumming. I've now blown 5 guys and they all said I was "fantastic/wonderful" or "the best they've ever had"

>>23327155
people latch onto this idea like its not just a big collection of anecdotal evidence. The brain is far too subtle for you to be making that claim with so little information. It was spread around simply for the sake of politics anyway
>>
I'm gay and I love to suck cock so I'll try to give some tips, it's not difficult luckily. :)

Number one thing is just your mindset, when you give head you boy's pleasure is the only thing that matters, his dick and body is your entire universe, making him feel good is your reason to live. As long as you take that cock in your mouth like it's the tastiest damn thing you ever found, it's basically never going to be a bad blowjob.

As for tips on technique, there's a couple. What you definitely want to avoid is scraping your teeth against his cock. It's easy to use your tongue to prevent scraping against your lower teeth, but you have to practice a bit using your upper lip to keep your upper teeth away. You can practice on a banana for example, take it as deep as you can and if you feel any teeth scraping on it see what you can do different.

Once you avoid getting your teeth on it, it's time to put your lips and your tongue to good use! Kiss and lick every inch of his cock and balls, playfully explore the head with the tip of your tonngue, and slowly start taking him in your mouth. You can vary how much pressure/suction you use with your lips, but make sure it's always at least some, otherwise it feels no different than putting your dick down an empty hole. No matter what you're doing, try to keep your tongue active. If he's just slightly in your mouth it's easy to flicker and swirl your tongue all over his head, which feels awesome. And even if you're taking him deeper, try to keep your tongue moving, either gently licking or just side to side.

(cont).
>>
>>23330025

(cont).

Don't forget to use your hands also. Depends on how you're positioned you might be using one hand to prop yourself up, but you should always be using at least one hand to play with your boy. Rub his tummy, his thighs, play with his balls, or just keep it on the part of his cock you can't get in your mouth and jack him off at the same time you're sucking him. Most important this is just that you keep your hand(s) busy playing with him in some way, not exactly what you do at any given time. If you take his cock out of your mouth to get some air or play with the rest of him for a bit, make sure you use a hand to keep playing with the head.

Unless your guy is very vocal with moans and telling you what feels good, your best bet is to listen to his breathing. When his breathing quickens or he gasps you know you're doing something that feels good. And if you're unsure, of course it's fine to stop sucking for moment and just ask what he likes! When he tells you he's close to cumming, make sure you do everything you can to make it mindblowing - quicken your pace, use your tongue, make sure both your hands are playing with him, especially you can try to push one hand into his taint / under his balls, stimulating the prostate from the outside which feels great while cumming (maybe you've tried this on yourself also while masturbating).

Those are really the basics, the short form is keep your mind in it and suck that cock like there's no tomorrow, keep your teeth away, keep your tongue moving, and keep your hand busy. As long as you manage to stick to those few things it will never be a bad bj.
>>
>>23328944
I love how my massage therapist gets all up in my fucked up shoulder. Doesnt mean I know how to replicate what she has been trained to do and has been doing for years.
Idiot.
>>
>>23326930
u go girl
>>
>>23328944
I tell every guy that gets me off he's the best. It's just the nice thing to do
>>
>>23330025
>>23330034
Thanks you, kind anon. I see this is the basic theory, which more or less i have seen somewhere else. Thing is: I am the one who enjoys giving head. So the part where his pleasure is the only thing that counts etc becomes a bit difficult.
I'd love to be able to gobble cock and balls, take his sperm in my neck. I'dmlove to drool and fdrop tears of joy with a big glans down my throat and two balls in my mouth. I train with a large banana etc
Hopefully soon I will be able to do the real thing again. I am literally craving for cock, but I don't really know were to go and find myself some. Plus, so far I am closeted, so internet is my best bet.
>>
>>23333883
Well I mean there's nothing wrong with you enjoying it too, I love giving head also because sucking cock is just amazing. :) Just keep in mind that at the end of the day you're trying to make your guy feel as good as possible, so focus most on things that will make him feel great.

It sounds like you're doing just fine really! You just need to find some more cocks to practice on. Hopefully you can find some cuties, the Internet is the best bet for anyone to find a guy nowadays really, and there's always lots of guys wanting to get sucked out there.
>>
>>23326930
think about what you do with your hands, do that with your mouth. maintain rhythm.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.