[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Colorado people! Can we get one of these threads started?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png (4 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
250px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png
4 KB, 250x167
Hey Colorado people!
Can we get one of these threads started?

27/F/Denver area

Post contact info or just chat.
I'm new to this Bronco loving world.
>>
Colorado springs, 23 m
>>
The average CO thread on /soc/ gets maybe 8 posts before 404

29/m/719
kik is bluephonebox

Did you move here for the legal week OP?
>>
>>23325963
>Did you move here for the legal week OP?
Them fuckers need to leave.
>>
>>23325963
I moved here for unrelated reasons but fortunately I still get to take advantage of it. :)
>>
>>23325986
That is literally all I've heard since I moved here. It's really kind of pathetic. I worked in a gas station for the first few months before I found a job in my field and people do nothing but bitch.

If its snowing its all of these "foreigners" moving here and not knowing how to drive in the snow.

If people cant find jobs its all these "foreigners" moving here for the legal weed and taking jobs from real Colorado people. Lets not forget these are the idiots using food stamps to buy chips and soda and scraping together pennies to buy a blunt wrap with their pregnant girlfriend smoking a cigarette outside.

/rant

My bad. Just got super annoying for people to bitch to me about me when they had no idea I've only been here since June.
>>
>>23326026
I was just asking. I do get the other posters irritation. We seem to be attracting the lowest common denominator here. Rent is rising dramatically in your area of the state as a result.
However, welcome to this lovely state. I have seen most of the US, and we have a nice slice of the pie.
>>
21/m/303
Kik: Zero4780

Down to chat or chill ^.^
>>
File: 64393560852.jpg (325 KB, 640x928) Image search: [Google]
64393560852.jpg
325 KB, 640x928
18m, boulder.
kik:orlopzi

down to smoke weed or have sex or both
pic is me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.