[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
extremely depressed femanon. could use people to talk to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1352188621774.jpg (83 KB, 748x960) Image search: [Google]
1352188621774.jpg
83 KB, 748x960
extremely depressed femanon. could use people to talk to.
>>
okay post skype
>>
>>23309754
implying , that you are actually a female. what do you want to talk about? whats on your mind?
>>
>>23309779
chat on here.

>>23309782
i am fucking female. and idk...i am just not feeling very important these days and my family has basically disowned me, not that they matter. they suck anyway. but overall i just don't feel very good lately and have been dealing with this my entire life. therapy and medication don't help at all.
>>
>>23309807
does your medication include cannabis?
>>
>>23309807
then post skype, turns out im probably gayy anyway i wont hit on you
>>
>>23309811
no. i don't smoke. i have zero interest.

>>23309817
i don't even use skype anymore and i live in the middle of the desert with such shit bandwidth that i can barely load 4chan lol
>>
>>23309807
How old are you?
>>
>>23309827
>>
>>23309807
importance, like anything in life subjective. what you need to know is your important to yourself. fck everyone else , srsly im 27 dont have a single friend accept work colleagues (im not even kidding). i dont have a partner (again my choice). im living proof you dont need anyone in your life, they just way you down. the only person you need to worry about is yourself. weather you realize it or not, your very important.
>>
>>23309824
It's not about interest in cannabis. Do you have an interest in literally curing your depression? Weed can do that. It cures seizures and helps patients with arthritis and so many more things which you can always google and shit but liekkkkK you like in the fucking desert. I couldn't survive living in the desert in 2016 without pot amiright gaiz
>>
>>23309830
What's going on that your not happy with??
>>
>>23309835
weigh ** ....wow i need sleep
>>
>>23309824
if you want people to talk to, 4chan is probably the wrong platform

do you have a snapchat or something?
>>
>>23309845
soc is getting better. 4 chan is for pussys now...it isnt like it was before. just edgy fuck tards sjw,s and white knights
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-XZ_dN4Hc
Listen to this. That's what I'm doing.
>>
hi
>>
>>23309754
Tits or gtfo, slut
>>
>>23309754
What's your snap?
>>
>>23309839
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
if youre going to ask on 4chan expect the stupid answers, But you really know which ones are helpful. You know what helps you get through hard days and not.
>>
how is your gender relevant

oh it get it, it's easier to get attention and people will crowd to just have you say shit to them, even if you had the personality of a cactus.
>>
>>23311917
lol this
>>
File: wp_ss_20160210_0002.png (21 KB, 378x272) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160210_0002.png
21 KB, 378x272
>>23311924
I zozle'd
>>
I'm shit at acting on my own advice but honestly the best advice is honestly nihilistic in a sense. For example, you're going to die eventually and then be nothing but ash. You may as well just deal with stuff in an upfront sense because you'll have a thousand years to mull over stuff when you're alone in a coffin or in shirty plastic vase. Just commit to being upfront, open and don't give two shots about others. Just grab life and jump it rapidly until there's no tomorrow. Maybe mid-him you'll find your spark again. If not, the worst that'll happen is you're back to where you've always been, no worse no better.
>>
>>23309754
where are you located? maybe we can find you someone local to go hang out with?
>>
File: IFAWwhitecoat.jpg (93 KB, 1273x862) Image search: [Google]
IFAWwhitecoat.jpg
93 KB, 1273x862
Here OP, cheer up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw4lzjEqD8
>>
Obv OP needs to gain a sense of color. Everything is gray when you are depressed. Think black and white, god and the devil, or even what the color of love may be instead (I think love can be brown - you are just good enough for me, or true love could be pure white.). Find an interest such as music or literature or movies that take your mind from the looming existential crises.
Hey, I am just a drug addict and not very happy either but I have many interests such as music and poetry that fill my world with color despite the hard circumstances I put myself in.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.