[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf broke up with me over a month ago, still not over her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2015-03-03+at+12.54.32).jpg (187 KB, 697x941) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-03-03+at+12.54.32).jpg
187 KB, 697x941
My gf broke up with me over a month ago, still not over her. Looking for a girl that can talk to me and cheer up my day!
>>
Here's my Skype Maxim.Rapoeye
>>
>>23294039
>TFW you'll never again lie in bed with a gir; your head in her soft boobs and your hands on her perky bum like pic related
>>
>>23294039
Breh cooldown period is two weeks tops. Cry like a faggot for the first two days or so and allow yourself to grieve. Then move the fuck on pussy.
>accept and feel the feels
>then let your rational self retake control
>>
Why did she broke up with you anon?
I ha a breakup too recently.
>>
>>23294091
This guy.

Seriously, you need time to grieve but don't let it ruin you, because I promise you, it'll only serve to make you feel shittier.

Search for ways to take your mind off of her, develop a new hobby, chase other girls (seriously, I found tinder to be a massive confidence boost), work-out. It's never easy, but it gets easier as time goes on.

There are billions of people out there, all of them are different and although you may think that no one will ever love you like she did, someone will. And I promise you, it'll be better.
>>
>>23294162
I also recommend a therapist - having someone completely objective to your situation you can talk to is such a weight off your shoulders.
>>
>>23294168
A therapist for breaking up with your fucking girlfriend? Fuck off, therapists are for people with serious mental issues, not lonely little wankers
>>
havent had a gf in 4 yrs
>>
She broke up with me because the relationship was complicated. Long distance + having fights and me being rude out of jealousy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.