[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/, at what age is it normal nowadays to lose your virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: thDKQB64AP.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
thDKQB64AP.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
/soc/, at what age is it normal nowadays to lose your virginity?
>>
>>23285196
>>
around 15-17 for my area, 14 for the more promiscuous ones
>>
Anywhere from 14-20, but it isn't a requirement do it in that time.
>>
18/19 we talking pussy or cherry popped?
>>
Nearly everyone I know lost theirs sometime between 13-16. I lost mine at 20 (Currently 25) because I was a faggot and turned down multiple offers because I wanted to be in love with the girl first.

It didn't happen so I said fuck it at 20.
>>
>>23285196
sex is overrated, kid.
>>
>>23285196
Generally the first time you have sex is the normal age.
>>
>>23285196
>>
2 u fucking loser
>>
>>23285219
Not overrated at all; just overhyped.

I was so fucking nervous because I thought it was going to be a huge deal and change who I was as a person, only to realize it's not even remotely a big deal at all.

But it's still amazing.
>>
>>23285196
I'm 19 - my boyfriend lost his to me at 28.
>>
>>23285196
7 what are you some kind of loser
>>
>>23285268
fucking hell. decade older what a fucked cunt
>>
>>23285196
Lost my vcard at age 12, she was 11.my youngest was 9, I was 14. She wanted it. That was many, many moons ago. Where I live. Average age is around 12
>not living
>>
>>23287226
Lost my vcard at age 12, she was 11.my youngest was 9, I was 14. She wanted it. That was many, many moons ago. Where I live. Average age is around 12
>not living in 'murricah. Living in a country where sex is open and not a taboo topic
>>
>>23287228
thats fucking weird man.
>>
>>23285196
23 and still going strong, I've cuddled and made out with chicks all the time. Just dont go any farther.
>>
>>23287237
>thats fucking weird man
How so?
>>
>>23287244
you fucked a 9 year old when you were 14 thats how
>>
>>23287228
I'm pretty sure that's a European country, right ?
>>
>>23287255
She was an early bird. When puberty runs wild, there is no stopping it.
It's legal. Get over it.
>>
13-17
13 is still young, but not that rare.
>>
>>23285196
lost mine at 22 late but whatevs, i feel like it's been waay easier ever since
it gets better anon
>>
i've had a lot of friends over the years that have admitted that they lied about losing their virginity around 15-16, and most of them lost it later on, usually around 18-23. i have a few friends that are 24 and still haven't lost it because they're focused on college and work.

i'm 24 myself and still a virgin, and tell people all the time when they ask. nobody treats me differently besides the occasional 'WHY??' because i don't let it bother me enough to be something to make fun of me for. only advice i really have is to stop acting like it's the most important thing in the world and focus on something you enjoy doing, aka be motivated. people are attracted to motivation and results aka money.

if you're a virgin AND unmotivated/not pursuing a career, then...well, then you're fucked.
>>
>>23287237

If you didn't lose it before 20 you might as well give up.
>>
>>23287228
That country:

Pedaland.
>>
>>23285196
14-17 for girls. 16-25 for guys. (Source is obviously only my social circle )
>>
I'll spare you all the tl;dr, but I was 23, just shy of my 24th birthday. Had been a beta orbiter, but due to a series of events, I snapped resolved to fuck the first next girl I could. It only took a couple weeks on OKC. After her (we fucked a few times), I got my 'count' up to 10 fairly easily. Later met my current girlfriend who I've been with for nearly 5 years. I'm 32 now.

Sex is nice, but yea it's over-rated at times. It's not the act itself that is so exciting (I mean, it is), but the feels of the chase and being with someone new, etc. I love my gf, I do, but there are times I'd rather just fap to Czech whores on the internet.
>>
Normal is probably 15 or 16,
>>
>>23285196
15 - 20 all of my brothers lost it at 15 / 16
>>
>>23285196
think more of areas than age
>>
>>23285229
That's what overrated means you mongoloid.
>>
>>23285229
are you retarded? thats what overrated means
>>
So if you're 25 and a virgin and never had a hug or kiss and no one really likes you or ever did then it's safe to assume you're too ugly to have a gf
>>
>>23285196
For my area, 15-18
>>
The average I am hearing is 15-19
>>
24 when I did

She was 25 and also hadn't
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.