[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M/20 and F/19 couple in Tempe,AZ looking to maybe do a threesome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1080x1920
M/20 and F/19 couple in Tempe,AZ looking to maybe do a threesome. Any tips?

Pic related
>>
>>23277817
Go to a club and pick up a guy\girl should be easy.... Or resort to Craigslist... I recommend the first option.
>>
>>23277734
You looking for a guy or girl?
>>
>>23278301
Guy
>>
Swinger club/website
>>
>>23278904
May be interested.
>>
Join the AZ kik group. You'll probably find someone there
>>
>>23277734
As a guy who has met up with couples before I would say screen thoroughly. I've heard some horror stories and luckily was never apart of any myself. I've had some success using both craigslist and sls but like my previous statement screen carefully and always meet for a drink first to make sure it's not some neckbeard weirdo. I had 2 couples tell me how they made the mistake of not meeting first 1 said it almost ruined their vacation because after the guy showed up and they weren't feeling it they went through with it anyways and it went terrible. The other couple told me they tried once without meeting first and the guy was a neckbeard loner she shot him down and they smoked a little weed then they kicked him out. Meeting first takes more time but it weeds out the losers who probably won't show up. Plus in my experience when it goes well you will still be playing shortly after.
>>
And wish I was close to Az I would totally be down.
>>
>>23277734
I live in North Phoenix.
22/m/bi.
Want my email?
>>
>>23279245
Good advice
Thanks anon

>>23279280
Sure
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 640x1136
>>23277734
Where about in Tempe? Me and my fiancé (23) wouldn't mind some friends. We've thought about the same too, so we're pretty open minded. Pic is our pup
>>
>>23279887
McClintock and Apache
>>
>>23277734
I have a tip for F/19.
>>
>>23280721
What's the tip? (OP here)
>>
>>23280726
...man, I was just being perverted but you're so earnest. I feel bad now. :/
>>
>>23277734
I live in Phoenix. How can i contact you, email or kik?
>>
>>23279245
This.

My gf and I swing sometimes, have had some threesomes and this guy is pretty accurate. We did meet with one guy without meeting first and got lucky, but overall always meet first.

Look for a swingers website to connect first too, can meet other couples for sex/advice. In spain we use OKSwingers, not so popular in US I think.

Good luck and enjoy, it's liberating
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 640x1136
>>23279977
I literally live right there. Like a 5 minute walk, maybe a hair more. I'm right next to rural and university. Do you have a throw away email I can contact or something so we can maybe get to know each other and see if we couldn't be friends? No pressure or anything, just a thought.
>>
We got a throwaway kik, ze1906, (OP)
>>23281252
>>23282552
>>
It would be a first time doing anything like this
>>
>>23277734
make sure its a stranger. u dont want awkward hommie moments.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.