[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy from Amsterdam wants to chat with Indian girls or women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_539747591178025.jpg (53 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_539747591178025.jpg
53 KB, 499x750
White guy from Amsterdam wants to chat with Indian girls or women.

Kik MarcNL72
>>
>>23272001
Jumping n your bandwagon!
White guy 42, uk wants to chat wth Indian girls or women, post contact info....
>>
>>23272188
go to london,birmingham,manchester full of them
>>
>>23272188
>>23272001
I'm an Indian guy, mind you born and raised in England. Trust me lads, you don't want to chat with indian girls. As a generalisation they're horrible :/
>>
>>23272200
Yeh, just being lazy!
>>23272267
Green text? Sisters?
>>
Indian guy, I usually have quite a good connection with them. Guess I've met the good ones so far.

Still, this effort seems to end fruitless. One can still dream.
>>
>>23272338
Most good looking indian girls are very aware of how good looking they are. I love a good challenge but its just not worth the hassle. I'll stick to white girls
> im in ur gene pool diluting ur heritage
also >>23272330 greentext of what?
>>
>>23272410
Well if you're white, you're attracting a specific niche of brown girls. I just have to deal with the pretentious bullshit in all its glory. Maybe I'm lying though, maybe i just want to scare you off brown girls to keep them all for myself
>>
>>23272367
As a generalisation there horrible?
Got any stories? on face value and personally think most of the ones I know are very nice (got with a few of them for time to time)
>>
>>23272421
Kek - ok thanks....
>>
>>23272367
Hahaha, no worries mate. Mix your genes all you want. I got two half Indian kids already.

And yes, I guess it's different. Although I learned being white can be a good escape for the girls living it out with you with less chance of nasty traditional repercussions. My gains!
>>
>>23272480
>>23272001

Do Indian females actually browse /soc?
>>
Obviously not that much.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.