[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make this happen people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
How do I make this happen people?
>>
Gonna need more context.
Are you a woman who wants to peg a guy?
a guy who wants to be pegged?
a lesbian?
>>
>>23257045
Context being a guy, who is usualy top who wants to try the other angle AKA dominant female, and has been having fantasy's involving pegging, collars, and ownership stuff for a while now and is determined to make it happen.
>>
>>23257065
try craigslist?
Idunno I feel like /soc/ isnt all that effective at meeting girls, its usually dudes.

I mean, that could still get you penetrated..
>>
>>23257027
Worst fetish in the femdom category by far.
>>
>>23257088
All femdom is gay get use to it
>>
>>23257079
Im not looking for people here (God no getting someone off 4chan? we all know that's a shit idea) Im saying how do I safely arrange for this kind of thing, like if im meeting with someone off the internet I don't really know to do stuff that can involve restraints how do I make shure there not a psyco?
>>
>>23257088
Ehh I just want to give it a shot, if I don't like it I wont continue it.
>>
>>23257116

There is no trick to it. You just get to know a person, make sure you're comfortable around them, then see if they're into it. I guess the most direct approach would be to go to fetlife, although I never used it
>>
>>23257157
Is that like a hookup site?
>>
File: 8079378903.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8079378903.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>23257027
Get one of these instead, way better.
>>
Have you considered, just taking a dick? Gay guys would pay to fuck a straight guy.
>>
>>23257209
Im not into dudes and the whole bases of the interest is because of the female aspect so no.
>>
>>23257116
Meet with people at a café first, chat a bit about interests. What you're looking for etc.

then unsuspectingly she'll bring 5 of her bear stud friends that'll ram you until you can't talk about what happened that night.
>>
Practical seggestions people! less shit posting!
>>
File: tumblr_ngfe2xtUFu1t3p9m0o1_1280.jpg (56 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngfe2xtUFu1t3p9m0o1_1280.jpg
56 KB, 577x1024
Bump
>>
File: 1413414875616 (1).jpg (123 KB, 615x900) Image search: [Google]
1413414875616 (1).jpg
123 KB, 615x900
>>23257116
"God no" because you think people on here are crazy? you're here, dude.
>>
>>23257307
make a post on craigslist
>>
>>23257526
That dom would be hotter without the stap on nigga!
>>
>>23257526
but dude... im fucking nuts. so...
>>
But you know what actualy if theres some chick on here who wants to be a dom keep a guy on a leash for a while and fuck him with a strap on than I will gladly bend over.
>>
you know what fine*
I just don't want to get murdered.
>>
>>23257027
Yo dude, try going onto fetlife. If theres ever a place you'd find someone whose into it its on there.
>>
>>23258382
Ill look into it.
>>
>>23257027

Don't ruin your ass on the first night, bleed, and cry,

Pegging is lovely whe you share it with a female or male lover you are deeoly in love with:

use this if you;ve never been fucked up the as before, no shame, neither has I.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/strap-on-sex-toys/sp-new-comers-strap-on-and-dildo-set-92559.aspx
>>
File: 1426193724030.gif (1 MB, 354x258) Image search: [Google]
1426193724030.gif
1 MB, 354x258
>>23258273
sounds like you don't want someone "normal" though.
>>
Don't they have BDSM dungeons or some shit where you can find this type of thing? Or look online for a dominatrix in your local area?
>>
>>23257116
Mostly you get closer to a person. My girlfriend always said, that she dislikes everything female on a man. So, she would never do this.
>>
You are going to have to pay for it if you want it asap. Otherwise if you want to meet someone you trust be patient.

You also could go to doctor and say you think you have hemorrhoids. Let her finger you a bit while she looks for some.
>>
>>23257027
Get a hook-up after vanilla sex offer her pegging.
Get a gf and offer to her that shit.
Go to kinksters party.
Use fetlife/Craigslist
I got my gf who pegs by simply lurking in a sexshop(came for condoms but decided to look around). She asked me if I want to try something interesting I said yes. She showed me black realistic 8 inch Doc Johnson strapon and suggested it as a good option to have fun and get new perspective on sex. I bought it. While scanning condoms and strap she asked me if I want to go on a date with her. Lucky me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.