[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please be honest with me: am I too fat for a gf? I am not a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 111111111.jpg (200 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
200 KB, 2592x1944
Please be honest with me: am I too fat for a gf? I am not a virgin but first and only gf was very late in my life and we broke up almost half a year ago because we didn't have time for each other. I miss it so much being together with someone who knows everything about you, emotionally and physically. It was the best time of my life and I have been depressed for so long before. I think by the time I lose that weight and look better I will also be bitter again. what should I do?
>>
>>23256616
I know plenty of guys larger than you with good looking girlfriends, so I'd say you don't need to worry TOO much about that.
>>
>>23256634
What about hooking up, not girlfriends? The thing is, I get plenty of matches on Tinder and the few times I tried going to a club, at least women around 30 and chubby ones touched me. But I wonder if they mistook the fat for muscles and I wonder if they would run away if we went to my place and I undressed. My ex never complained in bed, but she was a virgin too and had no other guys to compare to.

What do experienced girls on this board think?
>>
>>23256616
> am I too fat for a gf?
Your. Looks. Don't. Matter. For. That.

Your annoying, insecure personality is what you have to worry about.
>>
>>23256616
I would take you instant bit I'm not a girl. :(
>>
>>23256616
Your weight is never going to stop you from dating/having sex. Your attitude towards your weight will.
>>
>>23257166
yep
>>23256616
My gf's last bf was fatter than you and im a /fit/ fag soo....
>>
>>23256616
shes like a 6/10 prob hnnng/10 on /soc/ tho lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.