[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any anons going to Mardi Gras?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mdw0031-228.jpg (330 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
mdw0031-228.jpg
330 KB, 1500x996
Any anons going to Mardi Gras?
>>
>>23256035
I live in New Orleans, and I'm not going to Mardi Gras.
>>
>>23256042
Why? Kinda hard to avoid.
>>
>>23256090
I try to avoid Mardi Gras traffic and drunk tourists. I might go to Endymion, though.
>might
>>
>>23256113
Fair enough. Traffic bad no matter what. That why I always get a ride.

But tourist are pretty easy to avoid as long as you avoid bourbon and stay in the local areas
>>
>>23256142
Which parades are you going to?
>>
>>23256158
Starting friday I'll be at all the parades uptown except on Sunday I'll be in mid city for endymion.
>>
>>23256035
Was there before Katrina flushed all the filth from that human cesspool.

I don't know what NO is like the rest of the year but it was a sloppy mess for the festival. Girls gone wild ruined it, piss and shit everywhere, drunk assholes, sea of douchebags you can't walk through.

Went once, never again.
>>
>>23256035
>Implying anyone on /soc/ goes outside
>>
>>23256474
Let me guess you went to Quarter during mardi gras.
>>
Nah of course not
>>
Baton Rouge Mardi Gras is where it's at if you want to get drunk and catch some beads without dealing with 10,000 thirsty tourist douchefucks screaming at women to show them some boobage.

Mardi Gras in Mobile, AL is off the fuckin' chain and mostly tourist-free. Mobile is where Mardi Gras was born and they've never forgotten how to throw down.
>>
>>23256035
What you need molly LSD coke mecaline shwerm?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.