[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would anons do? Reply for reply and post pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 234242.jpg (29 KB, 238x825) Image search: [Google]
234242.jpg
29 KB, 238x825
What would anons do? Reply for reply and post pics
>>
>>23255791
5/10, and not in a way that suits me, so not a whole lot.
>>
>>23255791
Buy her a burger or six and then fuck her.
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>23255844

Go on ...
>>
>>23255857
Leather collar and cuffs, secure her to the brass bedstead, hang her head off the side of the bed and fuck her throat.
>>
Would fuck but i''m virgin so it doesn't count i guess
>>
File: go10.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
go10.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>23255869
>>
File: sit.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sit.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>23255872
>>
>>23255872
I like that look. She'll be pulling all kinds of faces when I fuck her.
>>
File: go1.jpg (68 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
go1.jpg
68 KB, 768x960
>>23255890

It's all about the brutal, violent rape fantasy.

(I don't condone rape at all, I have no problem with rape fantasy just to be clear!!)
>>
>>23255894
She'd look even prettier with a ball gag in her mouth and binder clips on her nipples. It would be brutal.
>>
File: hgh.jpg (43 KB, 344x953) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
43 KB, 344x953
>>23255902

Tell me more ....
>>
>>23255909
I have to go now. Got kik? Can continue the discussion tomorrow.
>>
>>23255917
Sadly no, but i'll be around tomorrow. Just keep an eye out for her
>>
File: 2423.jpg (163 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
2423.jpg
163 KB, 960x720
Come across her walking through woods on a shortcut home. Woods are densely packed this time of year so not many people take the route. Watching from a way back, I see she has headphones on and can't hear anything. I see her nice ass in the yoga pants and her visible pantie line.

My dick gets hard.I think about just jerking off while walking behind her, I'm far enough back that she won't suspect anything. But then I look around and see we're all alone.

I quicken up just enough to catch up to her. Heart pounding I grab her, putting my hand over her mouth and drag her off the vague track deeper into the woods.

Her headphones come off so she can hear everything now. She tries to struggle to get away, but I'm twice her size so it's easy for me.

She then must have caught onto the fact my big hard shaft was pressing against her. I think she realised this wasn't just me mugging her.

I throw her to the floor face first and pull down her yoga pants and panties in one motion. As she tries to get away I keep a hold of them so the end up coming off along with her trainers.

She doesn't get very far on all fours, Her tight ass and pussy on display. I'm hard now as I grab her waist and pull her back towards me. I have to release her to undo my trousers. I just let them fall down and at the same time kick off my shoes.

Once again shes only a few feet away. I grab her waist again, my hard dick rubbing against her lower back.

I keep a hold this time, kneeling down I pull her back towards me again. This time straight onto my hard cock which does straight and deep into her tight ass.

I lean forward, pushing her face into the ground with one hand as I fuck her rough and hard. The other reaching around groping at her tits.

She soon stops trying to get away and accepts what is happening. She cries and whimpers, begging me not to cum inside her and just to let her go when she can.

I ignore her and cum hard inside her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.