[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would someone not from the USA aka where I live take me in and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Would someone not from the USA aka where I live take me in and have my children/let me be there live in gf/wife? Just throwing it out there.
>>
Dunno about children, but I own a small house in Europe with enough space for another person.
If we get along, I wouldn't have a problem with someone just moving in with me.
>>
>>23252520

Where in Europe and why no kids? :)
>>
>>23252493
Yeah, if we had sex at least once a week
>>
>>23252493
I actually would, no sex, and there are two of us, one female. the only thing is that you would have to help out with chores, and not let your kids fuck everything up. are you from Asia?
>>
>>23252530

Obviously would be more than that.
>>
>>23252536

Looking for someone to take me in and have kids with me is what I'm asking.
>>
>>23252537
Damn, alright then
>>
>>23252542
Why do you want kids so badly, though? Sounds pretty hot and yet pretty odd at the same time
>>
>>23252550

Want family. Want to move out of USA. Don't know how to meet someone outside of USA besides this. Kids are nice. I'm nice, odd at the same time I guess.
>>
>>23252559
Well, if that's really you in that first picture, I wouldn't mind trying to have kids with you all day
>>
>>23252524
I'm in Germany, guten Tag.
Kids, well...maybe in the future, but right now I want to concentrate on my career, travel around a bit. I'm 26 so there's still plenty of time for that.
>>
>>23252567

Lol not me. I'm white and younger.

>>23252571

Let me know if you're seriously interested.
>>
>>23252582
Want to take this to email or skype then? I am seriously interested if we actually get along.
>>
>>23252619

Ok drop the email then!
>>
>>23252627
[email protected]
>>
>>23252619
>>23252627
If a kawaii-desu story unfolds, y'all have to share it though.
>>
>>23252635

Will do.
>>
>>23252627
I live in Germany but am American so I can understand where you're coming from. Do you have Skype? I don't have a throwaway email and mine is my name so I'd prefer you contact me via skype:

My skype is: WorldTraveller1985

I am certainly serious/interested about this, I hope you are too.
>>
>>23252627
Different anon here. Send a picture and more information about yourself.
[email protected]
>>
>>23252493

shoot me an email [email protected]
>>
kik: iimadamm
>>
If you want to go really the fuck far away from the US and everywhere else, I live in southern patagonia, german ascendancy.

Just lemme know if interested in talking.
>>
I want this too. Is there a mail order bride program for American girls? Can cook and clean. Will do anything you want sexually. Very submissive and get off by seeing you get off. Must want kids though. Must also treat me nicely outside of the bedroom. And cuddle. And play video games. A programmer or someone who works in cs would be ideal. I'd like to continue doing programming work from home. Possibly create my own game one day,
>>
>>23254654

[email protected]
>>
I'd be interested in this. European with a good career going, I could easily support a family with my job. If you are asking for something like this though, be prepared to accept most men candidates will be a bit older than you (I'm in my 30s). You could also try lurking an age gap thread?
>>
>>23252493
I'd also like something like that, I'd enjoy being a housewife and taking care of a good man (not sure about children yet though). The only thing I'd ask for is a comfortable life and that you were kind and decent looking. I can cook and clean. I'm 21, a virgin, average face and body, long hair, hispanic/white, on the submissive side. Sometimes I wish arranged marriages were still a thing.
>>
Yes, i live in uk and would if pic related and we get along.
>>
I would but I live in Canada lol
>>
Late 20s English guy with own home, career etc here. I'd be fine with that kind of thing.
>>
Fuck no
>>
>tfw i live in usa and all the girls want to run away
>>
>>23252493
your kids cannot come and we will have sex no more than once a week. Every thursday, no more. This is non-negotiable.
>>
>>23257723
Run away from you.
>>
>>23252493
Aussie here, might be interested in at least talking about the idea, sounds kind of fun. Drop me a line: [email protected]
>>
>>23254760
>>23254654
>>23252493

Leave some kind of contact info if you seriously consider it.

26 year old male in Europe.
>>
>>23254654
I am >>23254278
On my phone. Perhaps we can chat on Skype?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.