[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSEUDO PHILOSOPHY THREAD -Maslows Hierachy of needs- Im supe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (47 KB, 1052x744) Image search: [Google]
MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png
47 KB, 1052x744
PSEUDO PHILOSOPHY THREAD
-Maslows Hierachy of needs-
Im super bored and had an unsolved morale dillema in my head lately so I thought hey why dont I annoy you guys with it.
>Maslows Hierarchy of Needs
Theory that certain needs only occur after others have been satisfied.
If you wanna know more the wikipedia is decent: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

My moral dillemma:
If you got everything and youre at the stage of Selfactualization, should you actually try to "find yourself" when so many people in the world cant even get over the Physiological hurdle?
Isnt it completely egocentrical to shit on everybody and cry about not being able to write a good autobiography?
Furthermore if you would say that it is wrong to try to selfactualize - what else should be done?

>imb4 hurr durr pretentious bullshit
if you think this kind of thread is boring, dont check it out instead of complaining <3
>>
I really have to disagree with this. It's good core for thinking, but art can be born from loneliness, state of danger and loneliness.

Also this is more psychology than philosophy
>>
>>23244347
Philosphy arises from my question of if you should move to self actualization even though of world wide suffering, the rest was just explanation :)

> art can be born from loneliness, state of danger and loneliness.
Well, you can have esteem etc. but if you fail at self actualization you can feel like shit aswell. somebody that doesnt even think of himself as an ndividual as much as western culture would like can obvs. be more happy then some millionaire with all the shizzle thats on Maslows pyramid besides self actualization
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.