[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized you'll never sex/gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jew.jpg (18 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
18 KB, 196x258
How old were you when you realized you'll never sex/gf?
>>
20,when i realised i make 6 digits/year and dont need a gf
>>
potion seller, enough of these games!
>>
>>23243244
Eric?
>>
>>23243266
Fuck how did you know my name?
>>
>>23243244
I dunno
I always somehow kept hope because of the very small amount of girls that don't mind talking to me

But everytime I celebrate my birthday, i think : "once again...not this year."
>>
somewhere around 16

i realized early on that relationships work two bad concepts

1. woman sets the price on themselves and relationships, therefore it creates a situation where all the attention is focused on the woman instead of splitting it evenly, seems like no one expects a woman to do her part in a relationship so they don't even bother doing anything, even if its beneficial for both sides

2.double standards and insane laws completely favoring woman in front of the law, especially in the institution of marriage
>>
>>23243302
>2.double standards and insane laws completely favoring woman in front of the law, especially in the institution of marriage
The odds to actually fall victim to that unless you get married are marginal though.
Nice excuse for being Epsilon.
>>
>>23243313
that's not the point.
the point is that if it does happen it will change your life forever, its not something you simply pass off as its not gonna happen to me
>>
>>23243302
You know you don't need to be in a relationship to have sex right? And idk where you got all this from but it sounds like either you were in a arrange marriage or your just making crazy ass excuses. Probably realized when I was 18 but not giving up hope, always have time to better yourself and grow up.
>>
>>23243334
everything i said is true. its just that guys like you rather not look into the fine details of life and dismiss things
>>
>>23243244
I was 97 when I realized that, but I was still hopeful at age 96.
>>
>>23243354
I looked at the details and I don't even think I've had that problem, usually I'm the one that doesn't contribute that much. I'm just not that open to venting about myself. If you keep thinking like this then you'll defiantly stay a virgin.

And this is my last reply to you, your probably gonna argue with everyone in this thread
>>
>>23243448
there are tons of people who agree with me i don't need your approval

>the woman does most in the relationship
nice way to add up to the argument,straight up lying
>>
>>23243244
About 38, I still had hope up until then.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.