[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK thread! Hook ups and contact welcomed. 21/m. North east
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
UK thread!
Hook ups and contact welcomed.
21/m. North east
kik The_Third_Man
Game for anything, come try me.
Get in here if you want to fight, fuck or generally be a wee fanny.
>>
Get in here my brythonic brethren
>>
howay ya fkn fannys yave got nee craic lyk
>>
>>23227388
>Ireland
>>
>>23227256
Gentlemen, I have a question for you.
Are there places in London where one could find a nice trap?

Been here for almost a year now and since I don't like women, I'm becoming a bit desperate here.
>>
>>23227256

Im from norwich, 19 m. Fucked a few girls off tinder and a few traps of furry dating site. Never met anyone off 4chan. Add if you just want to chat or meet up or whatever.
>>
File: dick10.jpg (25 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
dick10.jpg
25 KB, 600x433
>>23230758
where did you find traps?

lf females or traps kik samm1733
london
>>
Anyone from the Highlands? Just moved to thurso
>>
Reading anyone?
>>
>>23232014
I'm a dude in aberdeen, probably the closest you'll get, living in thurso and all
>>
>>23232136
Bloody hell that's still a loooong drive for me. But your still the closest person to me on this thread! Nice to meet you!
>>
18/f/ London here
Kik/ snapchat is pinkey123a
>>
>>23232020
Staines but not too far
>>
>>23232159
why'd you move to thurso anyway m8
>>
>>23232172
Found myself in a rut in my home town. Boring job boring routine. Pulled a favour for a chance at a quantity surveying position. Only drawback was that it was in thurso. So I moved! You lived in Aberdeen long?
>>
>>23232187
kek, I'm doing quantity surveying at uni rn. and yeah i've lived in aberdeen for like 16 years now or something.
where you originally from?
>>
20/M, NE, anyone up for meeting on saturday/sunday in newcastle?
>>
>>23232207
Haha what! I come from a lil town near Gloucester down south. Took me near 2 days to get to thurso! I'm going to be taking a qs course next year as I missed the deadline. How you finding it?
>>
>>23232228
eh, its alright, dont know if i can see myself doing qs work for the rest of my life so i'm feeling like doing another bachelors after, but its generally quite fun if you can get past some of the retarded tutors
>>
>>23232268
Way I see it is experienced chartered qs can make 80k a year! Haha tutors are always the downfall! Whats Aberdeen like?
>>
>>23232277
don't get me wrong, its a good career choice but some of the people on the course... what boring fucks. and if its like this on the course when they're all young and supposed to be adventurous how boring are the fucks that are already in the industry gonna be, plus i want to get another degree just to give me that auxilary career if after 5/10 years im just not feeling the Qs-ing.
Aberdeen is fine, its the poor cousin in terms of nightlife and culture to glasgow and edinburgh and arguably dundee and pretty expensive for the arse end of nowhere but its has a certain charm. you applying to RGU then i'm guessing?
>>
>>23232337
Yeah I am. Gotta wait a year which isn't ideal. And if you think Aberdeen is bad. Thurso is literally the worst town even worse than where im from! No friends up here no body my age so reletionship even a hookup is rare ahaha. I can't wait to finish the 2 year stretch so I can be relocated!
>>
>>23232337
So you reckon qs is not for you?
>>
Nr2 here. 18/m anybody just hmu on kik: guesswhoeh
>>
>>23232393
>kik
Nr2?
>>
>>23232367
>>23232361
idk I'll have a better idea after placement and a year or two actually working but I'm not massively sure about it long term right now
>>
>>23232367
and I'm guessing you're a dude(?) from the way you're talking pal
>>
20 / m / west yorkshire
kik iimadamm
>>
>>23232442
Yeah that's fair enough! I am a dude haha. 21 m thurso :) you?
>>
>>23232476
same age same gender and yeah you already know im in aberdeen, and i'm sure there are already enough burly sailors to cosy up to in thurso if you're that way inclined haha
>>
>>23232434
BTW the work is a lot different to the uni course the work is actually quite fun. Dare I say even tendering haha!
>>
My girlfriend has been a bad girl.
She must be punished.

Looking to hook up to cheat on my girlfriend. I'll make her know. If you're into that kinda thing

Kik: RadiantSunn
>>
>>23232506
>23232506
About me: I'm 19, white, tall and have a big cock.

Girls only.
>>
>>23232496
All I see is 50 year old crack pots! I don't really like chatting on 4chan. You got a preferred site to chat on? I quite like talking with you!
>>
>>23232512
I'm burly enough but not a sailor hahaha
>>
>>23232506
lad.. maybe you should just talk it out, put her on bread and water for a month, theres no need for your to stick your dick in some crazy from 4chan
>>23232512
I use kik and skype dont really chat on any "sites" besides 4chan if you've got a throwaway or whatever of either.. throw it at me
>>
I was gunna say facebook haha. Don't really want my name on here for obvious reasons. My snap chat is doolincraft if you send me a pic with your name to me ill add you on Facebook?
>>
>>23232539
I don't have Skype or kik :(
>>
>>23232550
kik takes like 2 minutes to download and set a profile up lad
>>
>>23232553
Alright I'll set a kik up. What's your name on it I'll add you when it's installed
>>
>>23232553
Sorted got it installed
>>
>>23232559
Kik: velrase
>>
>>23232571
elchaposucksdicks is my kik
>>
>>23232599
That's a hard one to remember I'll add ya now
>>
Anyone up for smoking/otherdrugs/sex in Coventry, or nearby?
>>
27 m n.ireland
Irishlad_69_
Ladies only please
>>
>>23232211
What you looking for?
>>
>>23227256
So I'm in the West Midlands, but happy to travel a bit to get what I want.

I'm 99% I'm straight, but a bit bi-curious. So I'm looking for a couple (guy and girl) that want a submissive white guy to use/tease/sex/whatever.

I'll happily eat her out, before and after sex. I'll suck him off (I'll be nervous and hesitant but I will do it).

Anyone interested?
>>
>>23232676
Nothing sexual. Drugs maybe, other than that just new friends.
>>
>>23232421
Nr2 is postcode..
Kik is guesswhoeh
???
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.