[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am very young, kissless, virgin male with minimal contact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1449965807521.jpg (81 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
1449965807521.jpg
81 KB, 540x663
I am very young, kissless, virgin male with minimal contact with other people. I have severe neurosis and depression, everything I do makes me anxious and feels cringe. Everyday I think about killing myself, but I am too big pussy to do that. 4chan is my only friend. How about you people? Any shit-tier humans in here? Anybody wants to hear out my shitty and boring life story, or ask any questions?
>>
Post face pic.
>>
File: 20160124_024643-1-1.jpg (210 KB, 1387x1837) Image search: [Google]
20160124_024643-1-1.jpg
210 KB, 1387x1837
>>23205980
Here you go anon. Haven't been out foret a few days, so look more shitty than always, if its even possible.
>>
>>23206014
Dude you are not ugly, I think you would be handsome if you lose weight.
My life is also not the best and I have only few friends, but I'm happy.
You have bad times in your life but also many good. :)
If you want tell me your life story.
>>
>>23206014
wow you'd definitely be handsome if you lost weight and you're definitely above average now in my opinion. really kind eyes and good face shape. i would possibly lose the beard though.
>>
>>23206049
Well I spend most of my childhood playing on the Amiga, I wanted to make friends, but I was probably just too nice, I got called idiot, faggot, gay etc. (one of worst neighbourhoods in town). Then I started school, first two years were okay, but for next 7 I was bullied, called names etc etc. I got along with a few of my female classmates, but others didn't want them to be friends with "that" kid. It broke my heart. I was depressed all the time, often cried alone. I do not even know when my depression started. Then I started getting neurosis symptoms. Couldn't leave the house, often puked, constant head and stomach aches, nausea and other shit. I started a therapy, which I take part in even now. This made me like skip 50% of my highschool. I have no idea how I menaged to get where I am now, which is graduating in a few months. Classmates are bros, teachers are cool, but the anxiety, neurosis and depression remains. I have no friend except anons, never had a gf (still am heartbroken about my female friends). I barely leave house, i have 0 motivation. All I do is sleeping, eating and pkaying vg. I have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
>>23206139
Sound a little bit like my life, but I was never big depressed because I'm too excited about the future. I have enough reasons to live. Think about things that make you happy. Pokémon makes me happy and I can't wait to see future games, maybe that sound stupid but fug I love these game so much.
Do you have many family?
>>
>>23206186
I only have my parents, all other famiky knows Im shit, and after recognising i often skip school, they just gave up on me.
>>
>>23206252
Don't do this, school is sooooo important for your future life. D:
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.