[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a girl in the south eastern Michigan area willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: jerry_onshow.jpg (13 KB, 376x495) Image search: [Google]
jerry_onshow.jpg
13 KB, 376x495
Looking for a girl in the south eastern Michigan area willing to be on the Jerry Springer show. Dead serious.
>>
You'll need to give us more information, specifically why
>>
>>23204823
Why what? I need another guest to go with as we had a girl back out.
>>
>>23204888
Still not enough information.

Go on...
>>
>>23205262
What information do you want? Ask specific questions.
>>
>>23205349
What's the story? What kind of drama are you staging? Or are you saying you're gonna be in the audience? Will the girl that goes with you be a part of some scene you're going to create on stage? You're just being very vague.
>>
>>23205554

He has a ticket and he is lonely and what's a date you dumb slut
>>
>>23205561
just genuinely curious, friend
>>
>>23205561
He said "on" the show, not "go to" the show.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.