[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socially awkward mid-late 20s guy with no friends who can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: carnage-rave-party-bricks.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
carnage-rave-party-bricks.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Socially awkward mid-late 20s guy with no friends who can't dance here. Want to go on a progressive trance rave today. How do I not stand out too much?
>>
>>23198941
You don'tve to be able to dance at a fucking rave.
>>
Just act like you're having a seizure, no one will notice the difference
>>
But seriously, it goes from 11pm to 10am and the club is small, I expect just 30 people. I assume 3/4 of them will be regulars. I hope they dont think Im a cop
>>
>>23198941

If you're mid-late 20's and you go to a rave there is nothing you can do to not stand out. You'll probably be assumed as being a predatory pedophile there to take advantage of under age girls who are on ecstasy, under cover cop, or dealer.
>>
>>23199102
lel, are you kidding me? I have seen 45 year old MILFs at GOA parties. I am worried because I am too much of a nerd, not because I am too old
>>
Are you going sober?
>>
>>23198941
take acid and let go
>>
>>23199196
no, but just alcohol, no weed or acid
>>
>>23199270
take a 1/4 tab of Molly and you wont care.

If not just get a good buzz on and don't worry about it..People are there to have fun..maybe get high and let the music get to them.

NOT to go and judge other people.
>>
MDMA.
>>
>>23198941
Why you care if you gonna stand out?
stop caring what other people think about you.
and no one you be looking at you this is all in your head, just go and gave fun
>>
I'm 22 and I want to go to a rave but I don't know how to get into that scene what do I do ? I live in Chicago...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.