[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel invisible to girls for a number of reasons. Is it true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 960x760
I feel invisible to girls for a number of reasons. Is it true that my looks are painfully average at most, or would some femanons rate me a little more? I hate the term painfully average but I've been told so a lot and it's really hurt my confidence, mostly cause I'm short too
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
Try looking more like me
>>
Bro you look fine to me! I may be straight but I can tell you're not some ugly motherfucker lol. I'm short too and have a big ass jew nose, youll be fine, have some confidence and make her smile.
>>
>>23191782
All men think like you. You obsess over your appearance because all you think of is sex 24/7. Men need purged.
>>
>>23191782
Brandon, pls go.
>>
>>23191808
Fuck off with that. Appearance is important to girls too....
>>
>>23191813
You're scum. Get mad at the messenger all you want.
>>
>>23191808
Lol, who hurt you?
>>
>>23191782
You are not a special or unique snowflake. Your personality puts you below average and makes you in fact unattractive. Good job.
>>
>>23191782
>implying looks matter if you aren't extremely ugly
>implying any looks would make somebody with your personality dateable
>>
File: 3.jpg (66 KB, 1201x1104) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
66 KB, 1201x1104
>>23191782
you are lucky Brandon, you could have looked like me, now i really am non-existing for women because of my face and body
>>
>>23191808
>>23191819
You. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>23191782
ok, so for everyone who is not familiar with that guy.
this here is brandon. he has an illness, a sort of body dysmorphia and beta disorder.
he started projecting his compulsive body checking on rate threads and these kinda pity party threads for years now.
>>
>>23193309
It's a shame really. I've talked to him before and he seems like an alright guy otherwise. He just needs to stop feeling bad about himself
>>
>>23192146
I like shy Brandon. I have for years. The "shy" is a total turn on since his teens and he looks very handsome, head to toe. Saw you on /b/ recently and you look good, dude.
>>
File: BRANDON.BABY.jpg (347 KB, 1211x720) Image search: [Google]
BRANDON.BABY.jpg
347 KB, 1211x720
>>23193309
Ain't nothing wrong with Brandon.
>>
think of woman like an investment bank
the more you invest in them the more returns they gonna make.
you should just latch onto a woman and promise her shit you can never be able to afford, she will give you high returns in exchange for none existent investment.
by the time she realizes you tricked her, you will already get laid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.