[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To make a long story short, I sent a picture of my dick (pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: d.jpg (531 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
531 KB, 1632x1224
To make a long story short, I sent a picture of my dick (pic related it's the picture) to a girl I was casually hooking up with/going on dates. Things between her and I ended badly so she started sending around stuff I sent her (Real mature right?). Some of my female friends saw/got the picture and are now telling me how huge my dick is. Are they just fucking with me? I always thought my dick was more on the average side, but who knows.
>>
>>23183905
I think they're taking the piss. It's a nice-looking cock, but size wise it's perfectly average.
>>
We know you just want affirmation, but that's cool. It's about average from what I can tell. Don't fret though, if she spreading this she spreading word, and girls will wonder :P. Also, I don't think you're too concerned if you've posted it online, eh?
>>
>>23184029
Okay thanks guys, so it's not embarrassing small by anymeans?
>>
>>23184071
No it's not. But i'm just going to say this, what good does being embarrassed by anything ever do? Certainly doesn't change anything.
>>
>>23184071
you're good breh
>>
>>23183905
you should really use this as leverage to fuck those female friends. i doubt they are making fun of you. I'm sure at least ONE of them is a viable candidate. tell her to send you a pussy picture as compensation. its only fair.
>>
>>23184488
The one girl I have made out with a few times before so who knows.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.