[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /soc/ I'm not enitrely sure if this is the right board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: defloration.jpg (35 KB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
defloration.jpg
35 KB, 712x400
hello /soc/ I'm not enitrely sure if this is the right board but I'll just try my luck here:

DEFLORATION THREAD

I'll meet a girl this sunday who I'll have sex with and she told e she just had sex once in her life whenshe was 14 ( she is 21 now).

this makes me feel like she never had sex but is too shy to admit it, so I wanna be prepared i case it turns out she actually is a virgin. what do you need to pay attention too? is there gonna be a lot of blood?

I know I cant just stick it in dry and then hump her brains out but is there naything that isn't obvious? maybe some femanons want to share their defloration experience?
>>
>>23178691
foreplay/oral until her pussy is swollen. maybe some orgasms first?
>>
>>23178731
>foreplay/oral until her pussy is swollen.
yeah i was planning on doing that

>maybe some orgasms first?

gee I dont know, wouldnt the contractions make her a little too tense for penetration? also don't want to overstimulate her
>>
>>23178731
retard/10

A.) shes not going to have any orgasms
B.) no just lube up and make sure she wants to go through with it
>>
>>23178691
Be gentle. Let her remember how enjoyable and great it CAN be.
>>
>>23178691
Make sure you penis is hard before you try to have sex with her. Penetration is very difficult with a flaccid dick.

It also helps if you're longer than two inches and less curved than a candy cane.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.