[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a friend of mine. Is this friend a boy or a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 480x640
This is a friend of mine.

Is this friend a boy or a girl?
>>
This friend of yours is a human
>>
>inb4 triggered
looks like a boy from 25-40 years ago mixed with a boy from today
>>
Girl with short hair
>>
>>23177369
Girl.
>>
When someone gets dubs, I'll give the correct answer.
>>
Hermaphrodite
>>
Penis
>>
Vagina
>>
Male genatalia
>>
girl?
>>
Girl
>>
>>23177369
I need more information. Does your friend have a penis, or a vagina?
>>
>>23177555
As far as I know, my friend is a girl with female parts. (And I'm probably gonna be taking her to prom, so I guess I'll be finding out if I'm right after that)
>>
>>23177582
Oh shit so it wasn't really a guessing game... You were kinda asking us? Good luck with prom
>>
>>23177582
Definitely looks like a girl to me. Hope the two of you enjoy prom, she looks like a happy person.
>>
>>23177369
A girl
>>
>>23177582
well if you asked him/her to prom you should know his/her name shouldn`t you? don't tell me it's kim or jordan
>>
>>23178723
Don't worry. I know her name. I just didn't want to mention it because
A) I'm paranoid 4chan would somehow find a way to harass her and
B) her name is pretty feminine, thus giving away her gender/sex (and is neither the names you guessed).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.