[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
d/s dom/sub seeking thread >ASL >Orientation and Role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14
File: bdsm_collar_back_category.jpg (11 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
bdsm_collar_back_category.jpg
11 KB, 250x167
d/s dom/sub seeking thread

>ASL
>Orientation and Role
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>contact info
>>
Well i'll start I guess

>ASL
22 / mtf / middlesbrough uk

>Orientation and Role
Submissive pet / little. I'm one of those dominant at work and submissive at home types
>What you're looking for
Male or female, relationship, sex if we hit it off, someone fun to talk to, someone to play xbox one with
Anything online, 24/7 as i've tried it before and it's just not for me, anyone who's gonna start a conversation calling me submissive pet names
>contact info
if you reply to this post i'll message you on kik/skype/reddit whatever
>>
>>23174823
same but 25/oregon. thanks for typing that out for me.
>>
>>23174758
19/M/Brazil
Looking for a female Dom for online relationship.
Not into scat, blood, multilation... Basically extreme stuff.
Kik/Snap/Skype: Jaxhunterr
>>
>>23174758
>ASL
18/M/Nj
>Orientation/Role
Dominant, I'm a big guy ( For You ) Normal in public, dominant in bed
>What your looking for
Male or female, ( Or mtf/ftm ) sub that I can talk to online, trade pics with, and eventually meet up with, Would love a relationship too.
>What im not looking for
Other doms (duh), and people who will ignore/ forget about me, not a fan of prudes either.
>Contact info
Kik: IntelligentHeavy
I'll give more information as I come to know you.
>>
18 F that's a secret ;)
Pan, sub
I'm up for anything
As I said before
My kik is theage01 and my name is Adrianna
>>
>>23174823 - 26 / M / Stockton ( yes the one right next to Middlesbrough ) if you want message me Kelyaan8 on kik
>>
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 1338x2505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 1338x2505
25/M/SF East Bay, CA
Straight maso submissive/slave
Looking for my perfect Mistress/Top
Not looking for anything little/furry/diaper/baby-related

Anything you'd want to know about me: FL caliboyblue, CS: ShinigamiDuo, contact on Kik: caliskateboy

;) ;)
>>
>>23177689
Not her!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-16-39-22.png (97 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-16-39-22.png
97 KB, 480x800
31/M and 23/F in a DD/lg dynamic are seeking a female sub/slave. This would be strictly online, kik to start with Skype to follow. We're looking for someone to submit to us both, but she will be setting the rules and running things with the sub/slave while he supervises. We're not looking to jump right into play and want to get to know our prospective sub/slave first. We're looking for a girl between 18-25, no experience necessary and in the US for time zone reasons. Scan the kik code and join our room to get started.
>>
Might as well try my luck.

>25/m/ny suburbs
>can switch, heavily sub. Some decent experience and have been in professional femdom films.

>looking for anything.
Would love a Dommie, but will also just chat to people about all of my royally fucked up experiences in the world of femdom and kink. Willing to do or try most anything except sounding and needles.

>not looking to hook up with guys unless it is fmm.

>kik
Umbernyx
>>
>ASL
29/M/FL (central)
>Orientation and Role
Dom newish
>What you're looking for
Female sub online or IRL.
Other doms, Guys, or anyone who wants scat, pee or blood.
>contact info
skype Sandr0ck2003 (preferred)
kik Sandr0ck
>>
>>23174823
Surrey uk here, olivank on kik
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-18-14-53.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-18-14-53.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>ASL
27/M/USA

>Orientation and Role
Straight (a qt trap is fine, too) Dom

>What you're looking for
A pet or sub to bring with me on my many travels all over the lower 47 states. Farming experience or the willingness to learn preferred. Weeaboo a plus. Must love animals.

Willing to consider short term companions, but an eventual lifetime commitment would be preferred. 24/7 not required.

babygirls, brats, littles, attentionwhores, anyone against body modification or not OK with CNC. Very iffy with vegetarians/vegans. Not looking for anyone looking to maintain a current drug habit. Willing to consider sobering up exceptional currently addicted candidates.

>contact info
Kik: barroll

Pic related: a short term sub I used for a few thousand miles.
>>
>>23176347
>>23174823

I bet you're both long lost twins. Kik: ravenallnight
>>
Bumping again.
>>
File: sleep.png (20 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
20 KB, 180x180
>ASL
24/mtf/cali
>Orientation and Role
Bi, Domme
>What you're looking for
Someone very submissive, and stable in their lives to eventually move in with
People outside the US, people living with their parents, people just looking to get off online
>contact info
kik: misssophiecakes
>>
>ASL
Freshly 18/ female/ Alabama
>Orientation and role
Gender doesn't matter, I'm a switch.
>What I'm looking for
Maybe talk to someone a bit more experienced in the Dom/sub world. Love new information and pointers!
>What I'm not looking for
Unsolicited dick pics. Expect me to be a sub right after hello. Expect nudes.
>Contact info
Kik: ImAKawaiiKitten
>>
>>23176347
If you feel like talking, we should
>>
>ASL
20/M/WA
>Orientation and Role
Straight, Master/Dom
>What you're looking for
A female slave or sub who is actually willing to be dedicated to the lifestyle.
Any males.
>contact info
Send me an email and we can move to a better place to talk from there.
[email protected]
>>
>>23181601
>who is actually willing to be dedicated to the lifestyle.
What did you have in mind?
>>
>> ASL
21 / male / WI

>> Orientation/role
no experience, but have a seroous thing for women taking charge. I love to please in my private life. If your happy im happy

>> looking for
some to introduce me to it, first online then see what happens. I want to know if it is what I have been craving for years.

>> not looking for
rude people, disrespectful people (show me respect then do your worste) men (might consider bi-curious tendencies lately)

>> contact
kik: TheGreatSuprise. Skype is an option. I will gladly cam.

First Time trying this. Teach me the ropes. I can hold intelligent conversation also.
>>
>>23181914
Not him, but it's really hard to find a submissive that isn't flakey, just looking for the attention that comes with D/s, and is halfway suitable for something close to 24/7 instead of just sometimes feeling like a thrill. Especially on here. Same goes for males who actually have experience or deeper intentions though, not judging genders.
>>
>>23182293
Don't forget ones that are actually enthusiastic about it and don't see submission as just as an excuse for being lazy as shit.
>>
>>23182293
>>23182319
ye but those things usually apply to male subs whom are trying to shake off their gender role. I am submissive male interested in being in D/s relationship and this is why I am afraid it is much harder to achieve than with female sub counterpart.
I am working in IT sector so coming home and taking care of chores is nice change after 8 hours spent in front of computer. but still it does not seem adequate to me compared to the fact that my dominant partner has to take care of everything else. it seems like extreme pressure on dominant partner since all decisions are up to him/her. and once you include sexual side of D/s relationship sub is just following the orders, no initiative, imagination or planing needed so again all the pressure is on your partner.

anyone have experience with working D/s relationship lead by female? all advice, know how etc. is welcome.
>>
>>23181914
Pretty much what this guy said. >>23182293

It's hard to find a sub that is halfway suitable for bed room play all the time yet alone 24/7 and the ones who want to be "dedicated" to 24/7 aren't willing to take the time to learn.

I've had two girls offer themselves as 24/7 hour slaves before. Both of them backed out and ran away before basic training was completed. By basic training I mean how to sit, how to hold yourself when stand or walking, ETC
>>
20 year old, Pomona.
Basically just looking for a girl that can deep throat. Respond to this for contact info
>>
>>23182955
I'm the opposite, I find that taking time to make someone else relax and let go of their worries by ordering them around and generally indulging in their sub side relaxes me too. A ton of subs think that being in control of someone in bed or elsewhere is hard work, or tiring, and it's really not if you actively enjoy it. It entirely depends on what comes naturally to you and what you enjoy doing, one side or both.

Sadly the only female dom's I've known have been quite emotional and flaky, or at least needing their subs support very often (not a bad thing but it does rather break the dom/sub feeling when they're crying and saying they're a terrible person)
>>
File: kink chart.jpg (490 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
kink chart.jpg
490 KB, 1900x1200
35/m/TX
Lots of detail and contact info in my chart.

Looking for women to chat with about anything (not just fetishes or kinks) and occasionally exchange pics and stories with.
>>
>>23183492
I don't think I could handle 24/7, but what do you think about a sort of arrangement to be meet up every month or so for training?
I'm not interested in being controlled remotely for everything I do, but instead having a day where I can really dedicate my all to serving.
I don't know if this makes me the kind of girl who only wants it when she's just looking for a thrill or if this makes me flakey.

I don't intend to do this just for the attention. It's the serving and being praised that I like. I want to earn it. It's not even that sexual for me. I want to sexually please, but I can be mostly ignored. What you mentioned about basic training sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to be taught how to sit like a good girl.

Where in Washington are you?
>>
>>23183554
thanks for explanation from the other side. I can imagine myself do the tying or even some spanking but I don't see what dominant people enjoy about being really in charge thus the idea of it being somewhat hard for them.
>Sadly the only female dom's I've known have been quite emotional and flaky, or at least needing their subs support very often
well women are emotional, even dominant ones I suppose. can't do much about that. and after all it is still better than relationship without the dynamics you desire.
>>
>>23183823
Just giving my opinion - I'd greatly enjoy such an arrangement. The point is that you're not promising more than you're willing to give. I could deal with both a relationship like that or with simply not having a serious/monogamous relationship outside of it.

It's simply honest on your part. It wouldn't give me everything I love about D/s, but it would give me a big part. Sexual or not, some men just enjoy that training and are the other side of the coin to your "sexual or not".
>>
>>23183823
Around the Olympia area, The town of hoodsport.
I'd be willing to but you should consider it takes a lot of time and effort to be trained properly so you likely wouldn't be getting praised the first few times if it was only once per month.
Other than that everything sounds fine.
>>
>>23174823
Sorry forgot to add a little what i'm into incase you wanted to know before contact - >ASL
26/m/middlesbrough-stockton

>Orientation and Role
Big Dom - for now

>What you're looking for
Sub/like minded friends/relations hell maybe gameing friends

Scat/vomit

>contact info
Kik- Kelyaan8 Skype- Azai-asakura
>>
Would it be acceptable to post my information without a contact? I don't want to ruffle any feathers.
>>
>ASL
22/f/US
>Orientation and Role
Lesbian + sub

I wish being a massive poorfag wasn't such a handicap when looking for people ;_; Being 22 and unable to afford almost anything beyond the basics makes interest drop like crazy.
>>
>>23183492
>>23182955
>>23182293
I've always wanted to be a 24/7 slave to someone like youve described. 19 f.
>>
Oh and for the rest:
19 f NJ
Sub always
Looking to be a 24/7 slave and controlled in everything I do
Not looking for scat vomit or someone to just leave. Also not looking for someone to pressure me, I want to learn not forced.

Reply to this for contact.
>>
>ASL
22/Male/USA
>Orientation and Role
Switch
>What you're looking for
Another switch or trans, someone who has a passion for Latex like I do.
men
>contact info
john.haas61
>>
>>23185832
"I can be your hero baby"
Male
6ft 6in
21 years old
Good and active dom (straight)

Kik: Fuunnbud
>>
>>23185832
Well send me an email then and I'll look you over.
[email protected]
>>
>>23185918
Sorry she already has an owner.

He seems to be very demanding
>>
>>23185931
Hm. Oh well.
>>
20 M Dom
I'm a very good teacher.
Tell me your Email if you wanna learn
>>
File: googly_eyes.gif (1022 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
googly_eyes.gif
1022 KB, 298x315
>25/M/Kansas
>Straight/Dom
>Looking for: A woman who is curious to learn more about D/S or a woman who already is a sub and is looking for a new master. I have some experience domming.
>Not looking for: Males, traps/crossdressers and endless online chatting. If we click I want us to eventually meet up IRL.
>email ks66502@gmail skype yumboyack90
>>
>>23185986
>66502
i live in manhattan too but have never had experience with d/s although i would like to
19/f
>>
>>23186001

Wow, thought I was the only Manhattanite on here. Add me/email me and lets talk.
>>
>>23186001
>>23186023
You guys should join NYC TNG on fetlife. They have a great community and do weekly munches at the diner, and then at Paddles, if that's your thing.

They also give access to bondage seminars and the like
>>
>>23186132

Manhattan, Kansas. Not Manhattan, NYC.
>>
24/F/SoCal

Straight sub, pet, little

Looking for a dom for casual play who's older than me - I take care of my appearance so I hope you do too

Not looking for anyone 25 and under, anyone shorter than 5'9", and anyone who doesn't have his life together

Please leave your contact if interested
>>
>ASL
24/M/MN
>Orientation and Role
Bi/mostly straight - female, MtF, or trap preferred. No real D/s experience but I feel like I'd be dom, or dom-leaning switch
>What you're looking for
A sub or switch who's experienced with D/s stuff to help me learn more about it. A pet would be preferred but a little would be nice too. A relationship would be fantastic, but monogamy would be required.
Masculine men, impatient people, anything polyamorous
>contact info
kik/skype: BourbonSandwich
>>
>>23186213

33/m Dom

Come have a vacation in the Caribbeans.

kik thibavol
>>
>>23186213
>>23185832
Jaxhunterr
>>
>>23186213

prefer skype - timetarantula, also have kik though, same name. just rarely use it
>>
>>23181601
Sent you an email!
>>
>>23186213
28/m
kik is legendofkevin87
Take care of myself and my life, always in control and driven.
>>
>>23174758
>ASL
21/M/VA
>Orientation and Role
Straight, Submissive
>What you're looking for
Really just someone to chat with who I know has similar interests outside of the usual "movies, books, video games".
Drama, sex, lifelong bonds.
>contact info
Kik: YourPalAaron
>>
4chan/Social
Orientation: Straight
Role: Dom
Sex: Male
Race: White
Kinks:
Taboo play
Humiliation Play
Degradation
Rape-play
Fisting / Stretching
Object Insertion
Slapping
Asphyxiation
Choking
Gags
Heavy Bondage
Anal Play
Control and routines
Behavioural Training
Spanking
Throat fucking
Orgasm control
Water sports

Particularly into Cuckolding other Men / Boyfriends / Husbands / Doms

Experience: 22 Years involvement with BDSM, 20 as a DOM
Member of a few public / private fetish clubs in D.C. area as well as San Diego

Contact info: My throwaway account until I trust you: [email protected]
>>
>>23185832
Kik is AndyWolfSwe, looking forward to hear from you.
>>
>>23185832
I'm interested. This >>23178738 is my post.
>>
>>23185832
kik slayer42
>>
>>23174758
>ASL
20/M/Georgia
>Orientation and Role
Straight Sub
>What you're looking for
Partner, someone into pegging, face sitting, receiving oral, cuddling
Pain, Open relationship, playmate, heavy pain, abuse, degradation, cuckolding
>contact info
Kik: Sp0kan
>>
>ASL
18/f/massachusetts
>Orientation and Role
~bratty~sub/little/pet whatever
>What you're looking for
intellectual conversation :3, witty older professor type doms
random 21 yr old fuckbois spamming me with "demands" of nudes under the guise of being "dominant", any scrubs in general
>contact info
skype: savvy_abby, i really need to get a kik or something baka
>>
>>23191165
34m here, just added you
>>
>>23191165
You definitely should get kik. Tsundef
>>
>>23186023
>>23186001
Having been to the Little Apple before, it's truly momentous that you two managed to find one another here.
>>
>>23191270

Unfortunately she hasn't contacted me
>>
>>23191624
Don't worry about it buddy almost none of the girls on here who are "interested" will contact any of us.
>>
File: online_dating.jpg (38 KB, 798x514) Image search: [Google]
online_dating.jpg
38 KB, 798x514
>>23191629

Tell me about it
>>
>>23191629
>>23191624
It's a long game. The day you get girls to meet you off 4chan is the day you're too attractive to be looking for girls on 4chan.
>>
19 sub bi male
Looking for a dom mostly over kik maybe Skype 2
Kikwithcp
>>
>>23191637
I could tell a green text about a sub I had that ran away.
>>23191644
Checked the dubs. And pretty much.
>>
>>23191644

I actually met my ex on /b/. We were together for almost three years. It wasn't a "We live halfway across the world and are online bf/gf" type of thing either. She moved in with me after about a year.
>>
>>23191654
Same here except we were together only two years before she realized she didn't really like guys romantically. Still friends and roommates now
>>
>ASL
21/M/NY
>Orientation and Role
Dom, could maybe switch
>What you're looking for
Girls for actual sexythings, whatever for anything else
Boredom?
>contact info
kik namesandnames
>>
>>23186213
>ASL
31m/27f/23f, Los Angeles
>Orientation and Role
31m: straight Dom; 27f: bi Domme; 23f: bi switch
>What you're looking for
Casual play (female) partners and friends
Male play partners
>contact info
Kik and Skype: LaserJesusBeard
>>
>Asl
24/M/OH
>Orientation and Role
Dom/Master
>What you're looking for
Submissive girls or passable trans
>Contact Info
Kik: MetalNerd22
>>
>ASL
23/m/Australia
>Orientation and Role
Dom/Master/Owner
>What you're looking for
Submissive girls, pets (also girls), or people to talk to about kink (anyone) rolyplay partners (female)
>contact info
[email protected]
or
alphagamma25 on fetlife
>>
>>23176347
Where in Oregon? 26/m/Monmouth area. Majnun89 kik/snap.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-09-35-16.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-09-35-16.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>23191962
Bumping with related pic.
>>
>>23193136
Shame, I'd like to be the one in the middle getting pegged.
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>ASL
M/26/WA
>Orientation and Role
Straight, Switch
>What you're looking for
To meet people who find sexuality fascinating. To chat to see if we get along.
>contact info
kik: Warhollives
>>
>ASL
28/trap/oh
>Orientation and Role
Sub Pet Masochist/ Bi
>What you're looking for
Someone to talk to maybe hopefully somewhat local

Someone to just ask for lewds
>contact info
elmotehazn on kik
>>
>ASL
20/cd/Midwest
>orientation and role
Bi and submissive
>what you're looking for
A Dom male or female
>what you're not looking for
Anything furry, toilet, or really extreme stuff
>contact info
Kim: SamJones98765
>>
File: chartt.png (198 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
chartt.png
198 KB, 1900x1200
>ASL
19/M/KY
>Orientation and Role
Bi, switch w/ a preference for being dom.
>What you're looking for
A dedicated partner that values communication and honesty.
People unwilling to compromise, furries, scat fetishists and people more into the RP side of things.
>Contact info
kik: running.w.scissors
>>
>>23185811
There's a lot of diy stuff that you can use or make on the cheap and it can be good to learn to be creative/resourceful with "pevertables" of finding alternative kinky uses for everyday things and be crafty with making things since all products in this niche markets are always marked up a bunch and custom stuff to get exactly what you want is even more-so.
>>
>>23197142
How passable are you?
>>
>>23174758
>>ASL
36/m/NY
>>Orientation and Role
straight dom
>>What you're looking for
girl who loves to spend a night on all fours, with her torn panties hanging off one ankle and skin shimmering with sweat and cum. oh and she should like watching movies
>>What you're not looking for
24/7 slave thing, or girls into scat
>>contact info
kik: Joe_Phant
>>
>ASL
21/m/warwick and manchester for uni/home UK
>Orientation and Role
Really big sub, into sissy stuff, chastity, forced feminisation. Want nothing more than to be owned and serve a powerful domme
>What you're looking for
For the kinky stuff, after a domme who wants a project that they could mold and control to whatever they want

Otherwise, someone that's intelligent, confident, enjoys staying in shape and working out and generally a happy person around my age. Happy for 24/7kink eventually but I'm after a real relationship that is a solid base to build from

TS/TV/trap is cool too!
Older people (not my thing sorry) or timewasters/financial dommes. I've been burnt there before and learnt my lesson
>contact info
kik: luke.new
Feel free to add me, looking forward to it :)
>>
>ASL
18/F
>Orientation and Role
Straight, switch but leaning more into the sub side.
>What you're looking for
Someone with the capability to pleasure me, PLEASE. I prefer a very dominant man with a hint of intelligence and wit. I also like being taken care of and given cuddles and attention but not to worry, I do know how to give people space and can take the hint to back off. I am also looking for someone to play videya games with (esp. league lel).
Retarded fukbois who send me dick pics as if that's an acceptable or appropriate conversation starter. Also normie fags.
>contact info
flooflecat on Kik. I can't guarantee I'll reply to every single on of you, so make sure you catch my attention. :3
>>
I just want a cute submissive girl to be friends with and dote and cuddle and stuff.

I wonder, are there any sub girls who are actually loyal and monogamous?
>>
>>23198147
>female
>attractive
>loyal
Pick 2
>>
>>23198195
They exist, just not on /soc/
>>
>>23198195
I don't know, it is all about honesty. if both of you are honest about your needs and desires and do something about it the relationship is going to work really well. you have no point to look for someone else as long as you are happy and satisfied. this is also one huge advantage I see in D/s relationships, you have to be much more open with your partner about everything.
>>
>>23198217
>honest
>female
Pick 1
>>
>>23198224
I must admit that you have got some point out there. but it is still possible to get at least some level of honesty out of woman.
>>
>ASL
25/M/TN
>Orientation and Role
Straight/Dom
>What you're looking for
Just looking to chat with people who share my kink. If something develops out of it, cool
Eh, I don't really care. I'm just bored at work
>contact info
Kik: equilibrist88
Snapchat: equilibrist
>>
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>ASL
26/M/Virginia, USA

>Orientation and Role
Submissive but still masculine. Completely Bi (bottom only)

>What you're looking for
Male or female dominant for online or IRL play. Also looking for fellow subs (male, female, or trans) to chat with.

Can't think of anything in particular really...

>contact info
kik: amlr88
>>
>>23186213
34/m/310 here. 6'4", dominant, and i have a job too haha
Kik = rattman
>>
>>23185832
19 M NJ (bergen)

kik:jjsixtysix
>>
File: image.gif (266 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
266 KB, 480x270
>ASL
25/F/East coast USA
>Orientation and Role
(Mostly) straight little/sub/pet
>What you're looking for
Someone who is into short chubby girls, DD/lg, breeding, and general kink that is willing to have filthy skype calls (cam optional)
l337 haxors
>contact info
I guess give me your Kik or email and we'll move onto skype after we decide we have a few common interests and such.

>TLDR I'm horny, send help
>>
>ASL
24/M Vermont
>Orientation and Role
Straight/Switch

>What you're looking for
Entertainment, conversation, tricks and tips.
Dudes.
>contact info
Ask.
>>
>>23198585
Don't have kik, skype is [email protected]
>>
>>23198585
kik is PrussiaSoda, we're a perfect fit
>>
>>23198585
I am okay with this. 25/M
Snapchat is Equilibrist

Snap me for my email or skype
>>
>>23198585
You're exactly my type. Kik is Ebonblazes 27/m/West Coast
>>
>>23180850
>ASL
36 male UK
>Orientation and role
Male dom
>What I'm looking for
A female sub to play with and to fill her head with imaginative fantasies. I am very, very imaginative.

>Contact info
Kik: Relugus
>>
>>23185832
Male 36 Uk
Kik:
Relugus

I am very imaginative and creative, and a good writer. I would be firm yet considerate.
>>
>>23198585
Kik: goblue46200
32 m NJ
>>
>>23191165
Male 36

Imaginative, smart, and creative, enjoy domming through word play and putting naughty thoughts in your mind, and being very firm.
>>
>>23198585
Kik is RetPal. Love chubby girls. Message me and we can talk
>>
>>23198585
>>23198142
>>
>>23191629
Don't worry, the post with the trans who lived in the same town as me hasn't messaged - Don't expect people to be who they say they are on here. it's 4chan after all
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.