[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread for the lonely good looking people of /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
Can we have a thread for the lonely good looking people of /soc/?
Post itt if you're not ugly or fat but experience a chronic case of tfwnogf/bf

>A/S/L
>What's keeping you from finding a partner?
>>
>>23156597
>23/M/Germany
>I'm too attractive for everyone, girls literally forget to breathe when they see me and fall into a coma
>>
>>23156597
21/M/NY
I can't find a partner because I have schizoid personality disorder so I don;t try
>>
>>23156597
I'm too damn attractive for anyone.
>>
22/m/ny
I dont know, i dont like to just walk up and start a conversation with someone i don't know, expecially a cute girl im trying to flirt with. i dont have too big of a problem talking once it gets started though. I also dont like to open up to people so its hard for me to get close to others, even when i want to be. =/
>>
>>23156597
>A/S/L
33/M/Murrica
>What's keeping you from finding a partner?
The fact that everyone is cancer and I don't want them. When quality material is supplied, maybe I'll have a bf.
>>
>>23156597

20/M/California

My standards are too high. I could have a lot of friends and girlfriends. More than I would even have time for, and that could be really nice.

But honestly, I just don't like friends that are bores and average girls. Of course, this is a perspective thing. But it's hard to truly like people that you've never had to chase. There's a high in getting the dreamgirls and the exciting friends. It's like chasing status rather than companionship, but when I know I can have both why not try to get both?
>>
>>23156952
20 F

Never has anyone put my thoughts into words the way you just did.
>>
>not posting your pictures so the rest of us can judge you and talk shit
Bunch of pussies.
>>
>>23156597
>21/M/US

Mostly because physical contact makes me feel like my skin is falling off.
>>
File: 1452751406217.jpg (63 KB, 539x530) Image search: [Google]
1452751406217.jpg
63 KB, 539x530
19/M/tx

>manlet
>rarely leave house

>>23156952
also this
>>
20/f/tx
I'm withdrawn. I don't talk about shit easily. My past boyfriends were intimidated that I'm so set in what I want to do. The people around me are boring and pretend to know what I am interested in.
>>
File: IMG200114.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
IMG200114.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1073
>>23157033
I'll post

19/f bf of two years broke up with me last October, haven't been with anyone since then
>>
>passively waiting for interesting people to enter their lives instead of being the interesting one to enter other people's live
the thread
>>
20/m/OH

tfw u fuck a bunch of girls but feel nothing ever and don't even care to hang out with friends
>>
>>23157093
Kik? Add me. Dashmatic
>>
21 m UK

I recently ended a relationship with a girl that I was seeing for 7 months. It ended in a pretty stupid way and mistakes were made but it was over anyway so there wasn't any going back to it.

But the main issue was that I had never had a girlfriend before that for my entire life, I'd never chased girls in school as I had almost no interest in any. And the ones I did fancy never fancied me back so for a long time I never really tried because I thought I'd be rejected anyway so what's the point.

So now after losing a girl that I guess I did love, is it really going to take me another 10 years of my life to find someone who I truly felt in love with? I don't even know if it'll happen again, it might one day but I doubt it.
>>
>>23157102
>be interesting, lots of interests and experience and good conversationalist
>actively seek engaging with people
>always be the one to keep the conversation going, always the one to approach people, always put effort into geting to know the person well before making judgment

>still trying even though it has all faied so far, most are too bland and basic to fall for, but at least some are good enough to keep as friends

You clearly have no experience with this
>>
>>23157033
Challenge accepted.

>>23156900
Me
>>
>>23157130
shit your handsome
>>
File: lol_faggot.png (2 MB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
lol_faggot.png
2 MB, 1296x864
>18/M/NJ
I can only assume I'm not interesting enough to keep people's attention. Talking to girls is easy, but holding a conversation's hard.
Either that or I'm just hideous.
(ignore the manga, por favor)
>>
File: Double Ab Hot Bod Confidence.jpg (469 KB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
Double Ab Hot Bod Confidence.jpg
469 KB, 1204x1600
>>23157102
Here's a picture just for you.
>>23157097
I'm sorry to hear about your break up, and I hope that you find hapiness with someone!
>>23157093
It can be good to work things out internally, but letting go of your reservations and allowing yourself to open up can help in connecting better with someone. If you're driven you'll have no hard time finding someone accomodating to your standards, maybe in a different place?
>>23157079
>>23157029
>>23156952
Y'all need to have a threeway.
>>23156901
>quality material
You could stop treating people like bags of meat and that would probably help.
>>23156900
It's hard to find yourself in midst of everyone's expectations and view, but you sound like a genuine person, so don't worry so much about being your open self. If it's natural for you to hold back a little bit, just accept that as your pace and someone good for you will give you the patience needed.
>>
>>23157128
you aren't as interesting as you think you are then
>>
>>23157136
Thanks =]
>>
File: IMAG0311.jpg (470 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0311.jpg
470 KB, 1088x1920
>>23157079
Me. Roast away
>>
File: uri_mr1445525000410.jpg (362 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
uri_mr1445525000410.jpg
362 KB, 800x600
>>23157033
Bring it on

>>23157139
You don't look 18 at all. What the hell. You're very handsome.
>>
>i'm amazing and everyone else is boring and definitely not the other way around: the thread
>>
>>23157156
>you don't look 18 at all
yeah, I get that a lot. I don't even get carded at bars, I feel like I'm missing out on something
thanks though, you're not half bad yourself
>>
>>23157172
Im awkward and full of self doubt. Pretty far from amazing to be honest, and i cant speak for anyone else in this thread but im most likely the reason im not in a relationship. In fact, i know i am.
>>
>>23157172
see >>23157139
>>
>>23157141
>You could stop treating people like bags of meat and that would probably help.
You would be treated like something other than bags of meat when you submitted sufficient proof that you are more than bags of meat.
>>
File: Joseph.jpg (27 KB, 370x200) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.jpg
27 KB, 370x200
>>23157097
>>23157130
>>23157156
I was just jesting. You're all cutie patooties and I was curious to see what all of you looked like.

>>23157139
>telling people to ignore the gloriousness of JoJo
>>
>>23157276
you're right, I shouldn't have tried to hide it
>>
>>23157269
People like you are why I'll never be able to hold or be held.
>>
>>23156952
You can't have friends or girlfriends, because no one wants to be around some jerk off cock face like you. Grow up, be an adult and accept the fact that the world is not anything like you think.
>>
>>23157097

Dang you're perfect. Too bad you're probably not in New England.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>itt

try not to tip over your fedoras
>>
>>23157296
That's doubtful. If your quality is insufficient improve. Don't blame others for doing what's right or having standards. Stop being shit.
>>
>>23157326
Most people who think this are uninteresting, vapid, amoral garbage though. Parameters can be set to objectively judge a person's worth: how intelligent they are, how strong their moral values are, what skills they possess, how honest they are, etc.
>>
>>23157327
>insufficient
>quality
It has nothing to do with having standards or goals, but the way you express that. I'm getting at the fact that you act like someone has no value unless they meet your standards, which, from the way you've said and defended your standpoint, are likely completely convoluted and unrealistic due to some superiority complex or disappointment from your lack of ability to connect with others. I don't mean that I'm alone because I'm "shit", but that because of people like you who hold yourselves over others terrible things have happened and make it physically impossible. I'm sure this is only fueling your idea of holding standards, and will only get me roasted for being so open about it, but maybe you'll grasp the concept.
>>
>>23157375
People can be better or worse. Deal with this truth.
>>
>>23157375
By the way, your entire argument just now was "I'm shit, but it's your fault for judging me. Judging is the real problem here." You're just another piece of shit millennial who should commit suicide and help cleanse the planet of human filth.
>>
>>23157390
Better or worse is subjective in the long run, but you weren't wrong saying that there are objective good or bad qualities to a person. It's a thin line, but skating that by using such dehumanizing terms is a sign of a lack of empathy and a surefire way to spot an egoist. There is no truth in naming anybody as lesser, you'd be more approachable and probably very happy with someone if you found humility.
>>
>>23157434
>Better or worse is subjective in the long run
No, it really is not. And that is the crux of your problem and the world's. In the long run and over the larger scale (all people) is when the quality of a person's character counts the most. The world isn't cancer because there are too many judges. It's cancer because there are too many criminals and convicts.
>>
File: 1450479658261.gif (872 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1450479658261.gif
872 KB, 285x200
>>23157396
My argument is that the last person that spoke in the exact manner that you have, and displayed the same inhumanity is the same that raped me as a kid and burned the image of a small trailer room into my sleep to a point that I realize what touch can be and is. I'm not shit, I'm a wonderful and vast person, but that does not change anything. You can judge people, that's your own opinion and you have every right to set goals for yourself and your future, but being such a pompous asshole is nothing to be proud of. If your standards are so high your comprehension should be well enough to do more than pick out the words that fit your argument and piece the entire post together in a rational way, but apparently you're unfounded in even that way.

Posted originally to talk to other people dealing with loneliness, but this is disgusting, have a fucking bump.
>>
>>23157486
>Acts superior
>Is rapist
Well that person failed test #1 by being a violent criminal, so your argument falls pretty flat. That's your baggage. Reality is still reality. Sorry I can't muster more pity for you, but I pretty much despise humanity at this point.
>>
18/f

I don't want a gf or a bf but I'd like a friend...tfw no friends.
>>
File: 20151223_153424.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151223_153424.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
18m
No guys around in this small town that I'm in that I'm interested in and vice versa
>>
>>23157508
18m, same. You got kik?
D.starky18
>>
>>23157097
You're gorgeous, his loss. M/19, kik: d.starky18 if you wanna chat
>>
23/F/midwest
I was in a long distance relationship for 6 years, broke up 5 months ago. I'm afraid to start a new relationship, I don't know what to do. I'm awkward as fuck and I don't really know that many people. I was talking to a guy on twitter for a few weeks but he stopped responding. There are a couple guys that come into my work that I think are attractive, and are nice but I'm too scared to flirt. I don't want to make them feel awkward. Plus I don't even know what I want, so I don't want to lead them on, even if they did give me their number or something.
I honestly just want someone to cuddle right now.
>>
>>23157097
Sorry for the loss of your relationship. Can I ask, what is it that is stopping you from seeing someone new? I am not asking to be rude, just curious.

I was left at the beginning of last summer, and to be honest I am terrified of starting over again and likely reliving memories I made with my ex. I realize now how risky a relationship is and the whole thing just gets me down and makes me not want to date.
>>
File: mememe.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
mememe.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
18/M/BR

I don't think I'm that ugly. Never dated, tho.
>>
>>23157586
M19? You just said you were m18
>>
>>23156597
27/m/usa
my past scares people. i've basically stopped acknowledging it with partners so they don't know who i used to be. i try to live in there here and now. everyone wants to pass judgement on who you used to be.
>>
>>23157595
How do you feel about just trying to find yourself for now anon? If you don't know what you want, then I think that makes it very hard to start any kind of dating relationship. Could end in more hurt feelings and problems than necessary. It is tough, though, especially if you are lonely and want to have some type of closeness or intimacy with someone, but you might find it to be beneficial in the long run to work on you. Are you otherwise happy with where you are in life right now?
>>
>>23157748
who did you used to be?
>>
>>23157972
i grew up in detroit. my ex and my daughter both passed away. lots of crazy shit happened. i'm just a regular nerd these days. employed. i play music. i keep it simple and try to be peaceful.
>>
>>23156597
21/M/BRA
I guess i just didnt let myself love. In 21 years I never had any kind of relationship, and im kinda handsome desu. I was fine with it back then, but its driving me insane now that im aging. Feels like my life is passing right in front of my eyes and im doing nothing about it.
Felt attraction/deep connections for the first time last year, unfortunately for a close straight friend. It happened when we were talking about the true search for happiness, and boy i know him since we were 12 yo. Who would have thought...
Seeking for clearance about my sexual orientation since that day. Just wished I could feel this connection/urge more often. Cant wait another 21 years.
>>23157972
ty
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.