[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we start demanding "rate dick" threads should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1452355981362.jpg (47 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1452355981362.jpg
47 KB, 600x579
Can we start demanding "rate dick" threads should be banned? It has nothing to do with the premise of /soc/ and you fucking faggots shit the board up.
>>
>>23147435
this board is literally one giant jerkoff to people's own ego.
I'm fucking glad this board exists so these degenerates don't shit up other boards. You're either pretty new to the concept of /soc/ or trying pretty hard to troll LOL
>>
>>23147435
Someone has an ugly dick.
>>
>>23147435
I agree with you.
Faggots should hang themselves instead of polluting this board by spreading their dicks everywhere. I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>23147435
The Bible had it right
Stone the faggots
>>
I'm OP of the other thread about too many dmanyrate threads. It makes this place look like more of a shithole than it already is. I don't have issues with rate threads OR dick threads specifically, but /soc/ is like the only place where you'll find 6 duplicate dick rate threads. Not to mention 6 kik threads and 6 snapchat threads mostly filled with dudes pranking chicks. What happened to this board
>>
>>23148108
I dunno, I read a differing opinion on this today. Why do we take the gays so seriously, and, say, not those who work on Shabbat?
>>
>>23148142
Because working helps the economy and keeps money rolling in.
Fucking guys in the arse does nothing except leads to medical treatment for collapsed anuses
>>
BUT I LIKE LOOKING AT DICKS

JUST HAVE A DICK GENERAL AND OTHER THREADS GET DELETED
>>
>>23147435
There should be just one at a time.
>>
I just wish they'd be all forced into one general so i could hide the thread.
>>
>>23148134
This
>>
I agree. Also male feet, male "sexy" audio and similar pathetic shit
>>
>>23147435
If they do they should also ban all the attention seeking cuntbags who beg people to rate their body because they are "self conscious" Honestly them saying that makes me want to make them even more self conscious
>>
>>23147472
true
>>
This is a containment board, its meant for this shit, but i agree to an extent, rules getting broken.constantly no mods in sight id ban someone for a day for making dupe threads
>>
People like you have been 'thinking' about 'improving stuff' for years. Now we live in a Government controlled society that's doomed the planet we live on. Plus all the other shit in society. STOP THINKING.
>>
>yfw there are male anus threads on an almost daily basis
>>
>>23150743
Kk
>>
>>23147435
I second the motion
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.