[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FELLOW NEETS, WE NEED YOU IN THE BATTLE AGAINST MARRIAGE AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
FELLOW NEETS, WE NEED YOU IN THE BATTLE AGAINST MARRIAGE AND THE PATRIARCHY AGAINST MEN!

https://www.mgtow.com/

Join MGTOW and discuss manly things in our forums of how we can BETTER spend our money!
Don't let the right wing fool you, we're not man-feminists

We have hoodies for sale too, SPREAD THE WORD

Come discuss without the threat of being judged
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

We are MEN
NOT manginas!
>>
bumping for independence
>>
>>23147052
>https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
Take it to /pol/, assholes.
>>
>>23147052
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>23147073
We are posting threads with a small group every quarter of the day.
Its becoming more and more the norm at /pol/ as more and more rational like minded individuals have begun to understand the benefit of freeing yourself from the shackles of women and their venemous money sucking ways.

It'll be the norm in most other boards on 4chan to share this sentiment too, soon enough.

I'm just spreading the good word and letting you all know, theres a freer way to live.

>>23147074
This is /soc/ial
Women aren't needed to have a /soc/ial life
>>
What is this. I'm interested
>>
>>23147120
Follow the links and sign up today friend
Women don't need to be your friend or your personal debt collector
>>
>>23147052
Yeah, I'm not a fan of marriage, but I am pretty super happy being involved with women. I roll my eyes at this entire movement. Self improvement is a basic principle of life.

Women are just people too, mate.
>>
>>23147120
men who have trouble with women deciding they're better off no longer trying and filling that void with complaining about women incessantly in their cloistered internet communities.
>>
Autism: the thread
>>
>>23147139
ITS NOT A MOVEMENT
Its a lifestyle with huge community support

>Women are just people too
[citation needed]

>>23147146
>4chan
>cloistered internet community
I don't think so
Theres enough supporter on this site that we could easily stage a massive protest the next time one of our brothers fall to the whim of the patriarchal court system of women

We're here to make a change, and whether it be by force or not, feminism is going DOWN!!
>>
>>23147133
Yeah.... more of explanation. Cant follow links atm. About to bored a plane
>>
>>23147162

>>Women are just people too
>>[citation needed]

And this kind of shit is why I will eternally roll my eyes at this bullshit.

So basically you're doing the equivalent of the lesbian separatist movement. Please, go your own way, and don't post this kind of shit.

What do you think you're going to accomplish? Seriously - what?

>>23147162
>>whim of the patriarchal court system of women

...Do you mean matrilineal ?
>>
File: 1452660485574[1].jpg (369 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
1452660485574[1].jpg
369 KB, 1000x823
>>23147168
to make it qwik here you go
>>
>>23147179

Seriously, the idea of self interest and self actualization is basic human behaviour. You should ALWAYS be striving to do so; and you hardly need to decide to become celibate in order to work on yourself. If you need to swear off women so you're tempted by their devil vagina magic, you've a problem in the first place - it's not societies problem that you cannot exist outside of your obsession with women.

Which, honestly, I feel like basing your life around rejecting women, is kind of playing into that said obsession. But hey! What do I know.

Honestly, I don't think any woman rejects MGTOW because it removes 'male assets from the market'; I don't think ... Anyone cares. At all. Really. It's literally never going to be anything large enough to make a difference, and it's never going to affect the world. There is *always* going to be an endless stream of people outside of it MGTOW.

You don't have to date, you don't need women, but deciding that women aren't people (according to your earlier post) and you want nothing to do with them is ridiculous - all the more that you think this gives you any sort of apparent moral high ground.
>>
>>23147201
But is is societies fault for creating a wellfare system that caters to women and turns them into demanding cunts who WILL take advantage of everything you are, do and own.

We do not reject females, exactly. We just refuse to commit to one.
Hookers and Whores are more honest than your standard traditional woman.
Your reasoning is simple, your exchanges are simple.

Your ad homenims have no effect on a rational man who knows the path he wants to go.
>>
>>23147219
Welfare system?

And, wait, since when do people in aggregate generally not try to take advantage of everything they can get?

If you have women that are trying to take advantage of everything you can get, stop being around those women. They are shitty women.
>>
>>23147274
Don't pretend the that since we allowed women to vote, women have been gaining more and more power, and crafting a system that turns every daughter into a status craving leech and a whore.

Its majority of women, and growing. You cannot escape it. The only way to defeat them is to leave them dry completely and don't play their game at all.

We are not caretakers.
We are not walking ATMs.
We are not slaves.
We are men.
>>
>>23147305
Annnnnd look at that beautiful post. Not the little .. Dogma at the end, because that's just as terrible as the rest of it.

I do not see how women are "threatening" your existence as implied by the 'more and more power' issue, nor how if they are doing in a manner that you can just 'escape' by stopping associating with women.

No. The system doesn't turn every daughter into a status craving leech and a whore. If we want to make that argument, I will happily ask what makes it so different from men. Craving status and sex is pretty much basic human nature.

You're not going to "defeat" them, because that's a ridiculous ideal - they aren't some "boss" that has to be taken down. Again: You're not going to gain the majority support, ever, ergo, you're not going to be able to affect overall dynamics.

If you don't want to be a caretaker, don't.
If you don't want to be a walking ATM, don't.
If you don't want to be a slave, don't.
If you want to be a man, go for it. None of the above principles have anything to do with this line. ANY of the above behaviour involves you being complicit in it - it's not like women are "forcing" you to do so.

I would say I'm sorry to hear you've had such shitty partners, and I hope you have better ones, but I am assuming that's more a 'brand standard' than it is your own personal experience.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.