[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would very much like to have a friend who's intereste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I would very much like to have a friend who's interested in or actively involved in the occult and other arcane/paranormal interests. Presently, I am looking for an entrance into the world of chaos magic and Satanism, but I need a guide or at least a partner.

Send me an email so we can begin to understand these things better. I'm looking for a female to join me in this because I think it will be a bit more harmonious than working alongside the ego of another man. I'm happily engaged, so this is not any kind of courtship.

I'm new to the Midwest, but I know there is a lot happening below the surface.

I live in Indianapolis, you can reach me via email; [email protected]
>>
and you absolutely don't have to be female, I've just always been someone who forms stronger bonds with women.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
Anyone?
>>
I am very into occultism/spirituality but am not in your area and not a girl. Is that of any use? Also what are the pictures of?
>>
>>23125591
You can still e-mail me. Like I said, being local/female are just preferences, but I always enjoy talking about this stuff.

As for the pictures, that's a site I explored last week.
>>
>>23125597
I don't use email. We can use this thread for discussion. You say you're looking for intro to chaos magic and Satanism? Those are two very different things but can be used together in some circumstances. What are your questions?
>>
>>23125607
I'm mostly interested in understanding the fundamentals of chaos magic and how I can work satanism into those practices. I've read up a bit on both, but all of my education has been self-guided, so it's hard to draw any meaningful conclusions.
>>
>>23125619
Chaos magic is essentially a way to drive your own will. You can think of it as putting your desires into the universe and increasing the chances of those things happening. Really it's more of a psychological thing though. Satanism is a different story. Are you more interested in atheistic/LaVeyan Satanism (which is BS in my book) or theistic Satanism?
>>
>>23125632
When I'm talking about Satanism, I mean secular humanism.
>>
>>23125660
That's not Satanism at all. Humanism is hardly even an occult concept, and Satanism surely isn't secular.
>>
>>23125673
>That's not Satanism at all.
According to...?
If you're a religious or "spiritual" person, you and I have fundamentally differing world views.
>>
>>23125695
According to those who created the concept of Satan. And I would agree then that we have different fundamental views. Most of occultism is an individual experience, but I personally believe that there are some objectives that can not be argued against. If you have any questions I'd be glad to answer though.
>>
>>23125727
If you're okay with acknowledging that satan is just a concept that why wold you argue about what is and isn't satanism? it's all just fantasy
>>
>>23125789
If occultism is fantasy to you then I think you should look in to other endeavors. You won't get far here.
>>
>>23125792
Calling something fantasy does not dismiss it. You're rather narrowminded.
>>
>>23125815
That itself doesn't dismiss it, but you yourself dismissed it when you said Satan was just a concept and there was no point in discerning what is and isn't Satanism. I agree Satan is a concept, but it is a concept of a very real thing. The biblical stories of Satan and Lucifer are mostly metaphorical. It would do you good to learn about the pre-Christian history of these deities.
>>
>>23125837
Deities are all metaphors, so it doesn't matter where/when that metaphor was born. Unless you're also an expert historian who can explain the significance of the context of a certain time and place?
>>
>>23125888
Not all deities were regarded as metaphorical. This is mostly in pagan (including Buddhist, Hindu, Native American animists) beliefs. Many cultures did value their deities as actual beings, early Abrahamic ones included. This is why they used to sacrifice children to Moloch.

I'm no expert historian but I can indeed tell you how the context of some deities has changed over time and in certain areas, though I think you'd learn more if you researched it yourself.
>>
>>23124347
>chaos magic

If you took that out of the mix you'd be just fine but goddamn you read into a few too many branch theories. You're not wrong about dual egos, but the issue isn't gender, only mindstate, so if you could humor the idea of working with someone without the concept of "differences in spiritual affluence by way of gender" you'd do much better in any field of progress. Before jumping into Satanism or any form of "darker" occult practices, regardless of guides, you need to work on expanding and rooting your self. It happens more often than not that people get sucked into this so fervently that they create sensations in their own mind due to desperation or deprevation, but lack the ability to create any real effect or grasp the scope of the occurence because they followed a manual without learning to feel it out for themselves. Most people in this category talk about the "left hand path", and the following does apply, but look into kundalini(by actually involving yourself in the entire practice not just lucid dreaming and internet chakra guides), qi-gong, tai-chi, Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism and death rites, Native American Shamanism, even Celtic druidic practices. Whatever fits your paradigm best, but get solid footing in those before attempting anything that might produce "results".
>>
>>23124347
I thought that was a picture of a very old, hairless wrinkly dog cowering in the corner. I clicked on it and now I'm disappointed.

Oh and if you want some grimoires to read checked out the Crossed Keys or whatever you can find by Alister Crowley. Although I kinda consider him just a pervert instead of a magus.
>>
>>23124347
I got into researching and practicing Chaos Magick in 2013. Read the Liber MMM. Did mental exercises and read a few more detailed books about the practice.

Didn't end well. Had a nervous breakdown after my neighbours car set itself on fire at night time while I was taking my laundry off the line. Other semi-evil events occurred before and after, took me about a month to feel normal again.
>>
>>23129014
In retrospect, naively making sigils and trying to control my will to change the will of my surrounds in its entirety was too Much , too soon
>>
File: 1427582567811-0.png (28 KB, 235x255) Image search: [Google]
1427582567811-0.png
28 KB, 235x255
The only magic is in memes, you filthy degenerates.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.