[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23/f/USA Bi, Submissive, into Master/slave, humiliation, degradation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
23/f/USA
Bi, Submissive, into Master/slave, humiliation, degradation, BDSM

Looking for kinky guild on World of Warcraft American servers. I want to find a guild where I can be treated as a slave 24/7. I don't want to have a name. I want to be known as "Slut", "Bitch", "Whore", "Cumdump" whatever you want.

I want it to be expected and enforced that I call my betters "Sir" and "Miss"

I always want to have something to do. Maybe against my will. Perhaps I though I was going to log in and do some dailies, but then I am ordered to go farm materials for someone. I want it to be open and constant within the guild.

Does anything like what I am describing exist? Is World Of Warcraft too dead for this now? Should I be looking into other online games to get this kind of treatment?

I'm a normal girl who lives a normal life, work, school, friends, etc. But when I log on the game, I want to be the slut slave. Sorry if that doesn't make sense...
>>
I know just what to do with you ;) add me on kik for contact: zuto550
>>
File: 8.jpg (68 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
68 KB, 550x650
>>23120637
No thank you... Looking for information for MMOs, not one on one communication.
>>
>>23120661
Yeah but I can get you what you want. Can't tell you in the open here since everyone from 4chan is going to join as well.
>>
File: 6.jpg (85 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
85 KB, 736x1040
>>23120682
Email me
[email protected]
>>
If you don't have one, make a fetlife account and check the groups, they have 9700 pages of groups so I'm sure you can find exactly what you want there
>>
>>23120661
Have you tried looking around on the realm moonguard? Pretty sure that's the server you would seem to fit in well on
>>
>>23120718

https://fetlife.com/groups/9627
>>
File: 2.jpg (326 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
326 KB, 1360x768
>>23120735
>https://fetlife.com/groups/9627
Oh wow. Thank you!!
>>
>>23120756
Your welcome, happy to help a fellow kinkster
>>
>>23120625
oh my fucking god I want this. make me dps mythic HFC and pass on all the rogueloot, master~~ ahhh FUCK i wish this was easier to find. GOOD LUCK OP
>>
File: 9.jpg (202 KB, 1190x672) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
202 KB, 1190x672
>>23121019
Lol.

I mostly play healing classes, but I do have a tank Druid, Sir.
>>
>>23121091
I'm looking everywhere. I know this has to exist somewhere out there. and when I find it we will go together into the light
>>
>>23120625
Names oj really in to taking whats mine all the time, needing a slave to punish if you wanna play text 18102408967
>>
>>23120720
This.

I know for a fact there are a few low-key guilds on Horde side Moon Guard who would love to have someone like this in their ranks.
On Alliance you have to deal with a lot more trolls/autists, but you could still find it there if you wanted to.
>>
>>23121439
do you know the names of any off the top of your head? can you help cut through the jungle as it were
>>
>>23120625
Sounds amazing Gl OP! I hope you find what you are looking for, wish I found it as well but gave up looking.
>>23120735
Huh. Never saw that one coming. Neat!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.